It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien giants land in russia - fantastic ufo/et evidence

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
well i say they have landed here many years ago, and have infiltrated our society. I only need to listen and watch our government officials to be convinced that the assimilation has already occurred.

AND i bet you think I'm joking...huh?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by elijahspirit

Sorry to see it come to this, dude. We all have our passions and it's frustrating when they don't fly. I gotta say though, that while debunking can be pretty easy, it can also be an empty gesture. The challenge is to find an equally engaging story that is true. That takes some digging, and this remains the best forum for the results...so don't go away mad.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by elijahspirit

"i have no idea why this isnt talked about too much nowadays as this could have been the holy grail"

Because all the kids involved eventually grew up and admitted that they had made up this story.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

You've uncovered a hidden truth the reality of that picture isn't a ufo it's it's a GIANT pink frisbee. Slightly disappointing but fun in certain crowds. As for aliens who knows never met one but then I've never met
Heidi Klum either. So I'll just say anythings possible.

[edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
! wonder now if that date sept 27 has significance to them or what they wanted to show themselves for. They seem to be more receptive to showing themselves to villages and isolated spots where there is not much communication with the outside world.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kenton1234

Actually you need to watch the video again. At least two of the children were interviewed as adults and stuck to the story. Not to mention the half dozen or so various adults that also said the same thing - including two Soviet Airforce officers.

But perhaps even of greater import than this event (whether it happened or not) is the fact that in today's world, there seems to be no unquestionable fact of evidence that will not be refuted by some skeptic somewhere. Video? Faked. Photos? Faked. Witnesses? Liars or Fools. Documents? Forged. Using this standard would soon be the undoing of the Western world's justice system. No one would ever be convicted of a crime and the world would soon sink into complete anarchy. [But then again, that's probably what many of you want].

I would even surmise that even if a UFO were captured, along with its inhabitants, that it would not take long before someone would claim that it was staged by xxxx for yyyy reasons. Naturally, once the government authorities confiscated the UFO and its inhabitants, even greater skepticism would prevail. Maybe even to the point that within only 50 years, most people would think anyone believing that such an event had actually happened sort of looney.

So what happened in Voronezh? No one not actually there can say for certain. However, any prudent person - using Ockams razor as the standard as someone in this string previously suggested - would say that certainly something did happen. Something unusual. After that...... well I guess that's up to interpretation.

By the way would it make it any more interesting to tell you that Voronezh was and is the seat of Soviet Signals intelligence among other secret things? Or how about that the CIA thought this event, along with many others around the same time, merited mention in the National Intelligence Daily (NID) which is distributed daily to the highest US government and military officials?

CIA NID Extract Source

For me, its sort of obvious that something extraordinary happened there. And I have found in my life's experiences, that lots of strangers usually don't get together and make up UFO stories - especially in a police state where they might fear serious negative reprisals.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by Sashromi]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
yeah yeah yeah.... Umm Hmm...

Nobody's going to believe anything like this until an Alien sits down for a 1 on 1 interview with Nightline, or a SpaceShip Hovers over the planet for all to see. No of this peek a boo crap...

[laugh]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac
yeah yeah yeah.... Umm Hmm...

Nobody's going to believe anything like this until an Alien sits down for a 1 on 1 interview with Nightline, or a SpaceShip Hovers over the planet for all to see. No of this peek a boo crap...

[laugh]

Exactly! Too easy to fake a UFO these days and too easy to debunk uncorroborated evidence. Daylight in front of millions, slightly different.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Most likely true considering the multiple witnesses. However, this cannot be said to be undeniable proof/evidence! For that there will need to be photographs/videos from various sources to obviate CGI hoaxes.

However, what surprises me is that in spite of a number of credible witnesses like policemen and scientists there is not a single photo or vid shot by anyone of these so called giants? How come we only have some sketches of young children to depend on?

I don't say this is a hoax, it most likely is true. But it cannot be deemed as incontrovertible proof that giants landed in a spaceship in Russia, unless we have photographic evidence from multiple sources.

Cheers!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I did notice one thing on the drawing of the space craft a certain symbol, Ive seen it someplace before in my years of reading. If I find what I'm looking for I will put it up. Like Ive always said. Not everything is real, but sometimes little pieces can lead you to a new understanding. To unlock the hidden mystery within.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I see the title of the thread has become a little less sensational. *Applauds OP/Mods (delete as applicable)
It's an interesting story no doubt and one worthy of some serious investigation but it seems, from phage's replies that this has already taken place in previous threads.
To the OP, instead of endless dummy spitting and
icons why not do some of your own research, find some links to testimonies and find the other threads on this subject and engage in a healthy cross examination. Stop avoiding the "skeptic's" requests for answers and only choosing to reply to those who agree with you.

ps. Where did you find this William Shakespeare quote?

`i dream of a day without skeptics, that is the only way the world will thrive`

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
meh... I dont know why you guys resort to hours of bickering about something so simple and obvious. It's tiresome enough just reading the constant back and forth volley between the "skeptics" and the "believers" - not to mention you never come up with new lines to use against each other.

Believers might as well just walk around with a sign that says "Debunk THIS! skeptic skum!"

Skeptics might as well staple "Occams Razor" to their foreheads.

Furthermore, what is with the constant need to convince each other of our beliefs, skeptics WANT to believe they're just too stubborn to allow themselves to believe without it being absoultey 100% verified by every studied and learned person on the planet, not to mention covered by all MSM and a ceremony held on the White House lawn by Obama.

Believers want to believe so badly they're willing to stand by any story they hear, regardless of how outrageous it is.

The only difference between the two groups is a small word called "trust".
Everyone wants to believe, the only place we differ is our capacity to trust one another. Believers trust just about anyone, Skeptics probably dont even trust their family.

Honestly, is it such a crime ? - let it rest people, we are, afterall, all working towards the same goal here. You cannot expect or force someone to trust when they dont have the capacity for it, there are reasons for life being that way. We should all be allowed to learn trust in our own time.

Overall, my point is simple, and I'll use both the belief and skeptic aspect.

Belief:
I firmly believe there is life out there, more than we can imagine, stranger than we can dream - more glorious and more fantastic than eye has seen or ear has heard. Why ? - I just believe it.

Skeptic:
Okay well, lets apply Occams Razor (My trusty skeptic sceptor.)
Life is in everything on Earth, every puddle, tree, crevace. In the freezing snow, in the blazing sun, in the dark and in the light, the acid and the base. Is there life out there ? - Simple answer is yes, why ? - Because the lack of life is the exception, not the norm.

Do I believe this story about giants landing... I dont know yet - I've read it before and I'm happy the OP posted this to remind me of it again - I remember thinking it was compelling. I'm now going to go and research it again, because thats what a researcher or a detective does because the case is never really closed.

-The good teacher ever remains a learner.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by allclear
well i say they have landed here many years ago, and have infiltrated our society. I only need to listen and watch our government officials to be convinced that the assimilation has already occurred.

AND i bet you think I'm joking...huh?

Hmm.. well you would assume that Christians would agree with you to be honest:

Gen 3:21
The LORD God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them. 22 And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil.

The word God used here is the same Hebrew word used throughout Genesis.. Elohim - Which is infact a plural word. Now most scholars are trying to cover-up this discovery by saying it's a compounded word used to describe the collective unity of God etc... You dont need a degree to know that's a ridiculous excuse.

It's a plural, it was used as a plural, God in the above verse is either suffering from Disassociative Identity Disorder(split personalities) Or it's exactly what the verse says, the Angels of God (Elohim) said that we had become like them - we became "aware".

Try remember the Sumerian's Annunaki, we also thought they were Gods, or messengers of the Gods. It's all so blatanlty obvious when you piece all our disjointed history together.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

So couldnt we just say the same thing about you or any other person who says its not true?
Justr because you say the evidence is fake, doesnt actually make the evidence fake.
NEXT!

Peace!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Armour For Victor
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

So couldnt we just say the same thing about you or any other person who says its not true?
Justr because you say the evidence is fake, doesnt actually make the evidence fake. NEXT! Peace!

Well, you could certainly say the same thing about me, and what would the outcome be? It wouldn't have cost you anything.
Also, I didn't say it was fake, I said it was not "undisputable ufo evidence". There's a difference. Why is it that we decry it when "TPTB" lie to us, and expect us to accept half-truths and obfuscations...but somebody on the net shows us a picture of somebody pointing at the sky and we're expected to accept virtually any story at the risk of being called a 'skeptic'.

I'm not saying 'that can't be'...I'm saying I demand a higher level of proof. Looks like something happened there, but is peoploids from outer space the best explanation? The only explanation? I don't think so, and if that makes me a skeptic...beats the snot out of being thought a fool.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mapper
I find it funny that we can send people to jail because a group of people can testify in court they seen the suspect/defendant shoot and kill, but yet, these same people say they saw a space craft land in a park and saw 10 feet tall beings, we cant believe them.

I think we should rethink all testimonials submitted to the courts. As far as im concerned, anyone convicted of any crime by testimonial of a cop, citizen, or even a country's president should be immediately released. Cause apparently no testimony by anyone should be looked at. Perhaps the people testifying should even be ridiculed.

Funny that we live in a society like this, no?

[edit on 5-5-2009 by mapper]

Somehow the claim of one or more witnesses that somebody shot and killed a man are vastly more likely than them seeing an alien. Don't you think?

But you are right - it is a funny society that convict people on solely that. I suspect more evidence to back up such a claim is present in most cases.

And on the other hand - maybe your justice system is flawed after all. An indication could be all those poor souls now being released because of conclusive DNA evidence.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Since the advent of television, and media, pictures can be manipulated and fabricated. We are all M Kultra MC and NLP subjects!
The very best evidence, aside from circumstantial measurable things such as implants and possibly technology, is personal testimony and/or mass landings!
Though with bluebeam and MC even this is somewhat problematic.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
There are many on here who claim to be sceptics when in fact they are hardcore debunkers (for who I don't know but they show far too much a contempt for any poster)

Sceptic = Person who is unsure and wants better proof

What we see on here are people just unwilling to accept anything, if it's a photo it's a hoax, if it's a Police man he's drunk, if it's a crowd, they were all delusional, if it's on video it's cgi...

Good Lord, how can you call your selves sceptics.

Personally I wish the mods would issue warnings about fair play and childish behaviour when these people just repeat 'where's the proof' and 'I don't care, I don't believe you'. This totally ruins the possibility of a genuine debate and to be honest is just bloody ignorant.

There is now way you can ignore the subject matter here, there is far too much proof that 'something' did happen, to say you don't believe something happened here really just is absurd and makes me wonder how you can possibly offer any objective comment to any thread. Putting your hand over your eyes and shouting 'I'm not listening' really is poor proof of a useful IQ.

With this case you have to take into account the year it happened, where it happened and what YOU would have done at that time. I'm 47, I have lived in rural communities as a child, places that had no electricity, outside toilets that were a hole in the ground. When something of excitement happened where I lived the village would gather around and just watch, there were no camera's in our village.

Too many take modern tech for granted or are too young and / or spoiled to appreciate what being poor meant, how fun was going climbing or bird nesting or scrumping (apple collection), there were no TV sets or maybe a black and white set in someone's house and certainly no games consoles etc.

So yes, it's entirely possible the the situation could happen without hard core proof, hell, even if there were photo's some on here would say they were doctored anyhow. What people are ignoring is the fact that the USSR top brass got involved in this, what a coo it would be for the Russian military to look daft on US tv so why did they get involved, simply they believed some sort of breaking of their airspace MUST of happened.

It's simply incredulous that people can look at this report and just write it off as rubbish, I'm sorry you would have to be either daft or deliberately debunking it for your or someone else's agenda.

I personally believe the story 100%, as to what they saw I have no idea, I wasn't there but I am certain they saw something that was not a 'prank', too many said the same thing and I'm giving an allowance for children to embellish it but even so something very strange did happen that day and I don't think there are many 9ft huge people on this planet, you are describing individuals who would not look out of place in the game Gears Of War.

So OTT debunkers, there's very little you can even make a try at debunking, there was something that happened that day, you can't say it was not 9ft tall creatures from a craft as you simply can't disprove it as much as I can't prove it but we do know there was something that did happen so the balls in the believers court on this one to a large degree...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The Bible mentions giants. Supposedly Goliath was 9 feet tall, perhaps he was a descendant of aliens also?!

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join