It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien giants land in russia - fantastic ufo/et evidence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

im having a hel of a time with this thread its fun to point out the obvious but im agreeing with you because we both disagree with elijahspirit

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by elijahspirit

Please provide evidence that the area was cordoned off and samples were taken by the government.

I can't find any statements to that effect.

FIND ME EVIDENCE IT WASNT CORNERED OFF!!!!!!! GO ON!

PROOVE TO ME THESE PEOPLE ARE LYING!!!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by elijahspirit
this was verified by the newspapers

I could be wrong, but the papers in the video almost looked like tabloids.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
the police and army were there for days taking samples and closed off the area

this was verified by the newspapers
the policemen
and schoolteachers

at the time

so yes that in itself prooves it was definatly not a `nothing to see here nothing happened`

skeptics give up the game now before its too late

but guess what,... the skeptics wont adress that
just like the fact that with this thread here today, it has been verified that our idea of how space and laws of physics work is NOT TRUE.. well they quietly walk away whistling because they know their `oh this is impossible ` theory wont work anymore

www.abovetopsecret.com...

there it is above
the thread the skeptics dont want you to see

[

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I'll prove you are lying.

Where is your brother's 'testimony'?

-m0r

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Here is some more information, this is a hard case to determine the authenticity of, of course some have said is an obvious hoax, but that is very premature and unwarranted. I don’t know if this is true or not, cases like these I tend to stray from a little bit and focus on the more solid cases like Roswell, Kecksburg, etc.

The newspaper article on the event, courtesy of ufocasebook.com

This from UFO researcher Billy Booth…

It is quite certain that the reports of the Vononezh aliens were highly sensationalized, and it is probable that the event did not even happen in the first place. Until more corroborative eyewitness testimony is received, this case will remain in the folklore category.

ufos.about.com

So I will have to maintain that this case is still unsolved and unknown if true or false. It does have some what of a sensationalized feel about it though. I mean the “three eyes”? That’s a little 1950 Hollywood B movie like to me. Although other UFO researchers have kept this case open, most do not focus time into this case.

[edit on 5/5/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
By the way as anyone seen any information on these "scientific confirmations" out of Russia? I couldn't find anything.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I'm still shocked that Pravda, or one of their underlings, would have published such stories if not purely for amusement.

"В правде никакие новости, и в новостях никакая правда"

"There is the no truth in the news and no news in the truth"

-m0r

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
what i think we are all agreed on is that ufo skeptics can not be trusted

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Great post... Its funny that not so long ago there was proof that the world was flat, and now that is not the case.....
And also in some states and countries 1 eye witness let-alone a dozen including police teachers and children is enough to have someone found guilty and executed...So all this talk about eye witnesses not being credible just does not cut it for me.... This vid is about as credible as it gets without physical evidence..
Great post...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Hi elijahspirit

I must say I really admire your fighting spirit and your determination to "beat" the skeptics. I've been there, I know how it feels to want to "win" in a thread.

But please consider, our "friends in high places" still haven't deemed it time to "prove" themselves to us in an absolutely unambiguous way. But, they probably will, when THEY feel the time is right

So please don't feel that it's all up to you to prove their existence. That's an awfully heavy burden for you to carry!!

Also, try to remember that some of the "Skeptics" on here are actually professional debunkers. You can never "beat" them, you can never get them to change their tune - because they have their own agenda.

Peace out and try to relax there, brother!

link   
Not that it really matters, but you may recall that one of our best astronauts saw a nine foot alien in the space shuttle bay while orbiting the earth. Guess they like visit once in awhile....

link   

Originally posted by Truespirit82
Great post... Its funny that not so long ago there was proof that the world was flat, and now that is not the case.....
And also in some states and countries 1 eye witness let-alone a dozen including police teachers and children is enough to have someone found guilty and executed...So all this talk about eye witnesses not being credible just does not cut it for me.... This vid is about as credible as it gets without physical evidence..
Great post...

thank you
you are a true man of god

one day the skeptics will realise their game is up

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

What you have to understand because you fail to understand we are believers of ufos we just cannot believe this story. WE ARE BELIEVERS. I dont no why you calling us skeptics.
But to other people it is kind of funny that we can put some ones life on the line by just what people claim to hear or see there is always reasonable doubt unless they video taped it and it was a real video

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

give me a link to where ever you found that story because that sounds interesting

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by elijahspirit
again as people seem to be ignoring my comments
(skeptics listen to what they want to listen to)

We're ignoring your comments because you're not actually adding anything to the conversation. You're just stamping your feet about how mean skeptics are and going on about things that never happened. If you have something constructive to add, we'll be happy to discuss it. We're always looking for something constructive.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truespirit82
Great post...

YES ..end of history ...

this could be a hoax? well ... NO ... because it all seemed to be out of this world ... the only explanation would be a human super advanced craft ... but really, why botter landing in that place with NO HEADS like suit ... thats JUST #ING CRAZY

really..you need to be much more insane to believe it was a conspiracy to make it look like aliens ...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown sheppard

I normally only ignore people I can't sympathise with on here as it's easier to get through the day. But I'll put my neck out here and say elijahspirit has all the characteristics of a troll and as such shouldn't be fed - nothing good can come of it.

It's up to you though.

As for the 9 foot alien sighting by a prominent astronaut - sure I'd like a look at that too!

-m0r

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The OP has gone from "debunkers" and now "skeptics"
I consider that you should not try to pigeon-hole people
in this way.
people should be allowed to make their own take on any thread,
in any way,as long as they don't start the insults.
It is mischevious to assert that there is a tribe who will debunk
everything and then put them in bed with skeptics.
Any thread is going to have differing opinions anyway,
and this thread is anecdotal and cannot be proven one way
or the other,why did the OP pick this one?.
It is a pity the thread appears on a day when the site owner
has started a thread on negative postings,(i'm not quite sure what that is about,
is a negative posting something that proves no aliens landed on the White house lawn,
or that they did?)if you see what I mean.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
double post sorry....

[edit on 5-5-2009 by elijahspirit]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join