It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien giants land in russia - fantastic ufo/et evidence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Honestly you can never truly believe someone or truly believe something you watch or hear from someone else unless you have a lie detector (not always accurate) or mind reading which doesnt exist but being developed by military and if you dont believe it go read a [SNIP] book unless your blind.What im saying is unless you see it for yourself you can never truly believe someone or in something 100% and if you do your wierd.
But for people thinking im a skeptic i have seen ufos and it was more than 1 at a single time.

Mod Edit: Removed censor circumvention.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by elijahspirit

As a Believer in UFO's and therefore Alien life

You do more harm than good for the cause

This is just another piece in the puzzle

To claim any sort of evidence, let alone UNDISPUTABLE

Is the reason it is hard to accept other testimonies on UFO

Please think before trying to "help" next time

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

A touch harsh!

Surely the whole point of ATS is that these things can be discussed regardless of which side of the fence you sit on?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
the skeptics are fighting a dying battle

they know their ignorance and their denial game is almost over

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
In your title you use the word 'undisputable'.

You then go on to admit that this evidence is disputable by skeptics. You are convincing no one of anything related to proof, except that you can find videos online.

Please remember that words have different meanings for reasons. It can not be 'undisputable' if it is, admittedly, disputable.

Thanks.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I think this was covered last year some time as well because I remember this story.

There were quite a few eye witnesses, so it was definitely real. The only realistically debatable issue is whether it was staged by a government or not. The case is definitely the reason I'm slightly over the fence as to whether we are visited by smart outer space aliens.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by elijahspirit

Sir.

Were it not for skepticism, we would be believing in Santa Claus. Don't get me wrong, it would be pretty cool if Santa Claus were real. That would mean there would be a fat dude that can get in your house any time he wants, granted you have a chimney.

In all seriousnes, we know Santa Claus is not real, but we know that because of our skepticism. The people here are not skeptics because they don't want to believe in aliens (most of them anyway), but because there is no definitive proof yet.

Do you read what you type?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Your hatred against sceptics oozes out of you and it's almost like you spit venom when you even mention the word. You need to get those sceptic issues dealth with, it's unhealthy. Also, do you think that posting a thread using the word ''indisputable'' evidence will get one over on sceptics bearing in mind that the evidence you present is EXTREMELY disputable?

I have a friend who believes that aliens have visited the earth but he does not believe in fairies at the bottom of the garden like some people do, is he a sceptic? See, all of us are sceptics and believers at the same time so posting a thread that is virtually dedicated to the denegration of sceptics is counter productive and really just a way to vent your frustration at those who don't share in your own belief.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Только те которые переводят его позволены смеяться над.

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
Oh, sure...easy for you guys to say...

Now either share with the rest of the boys and girls, or go stand in the corner.

He's a lumberjack Canuck, so he's okay!

-m0r

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreyFoxSolid
In your title you use the word 'undisputable'.

You then go on to admit that this evidence is disputable by skeptics. You are convincing no one of anything related to proof, except that you can find videos online.

Please remember that words have different meanings for reasons. It can not be 'undisputable' if it is, admittedly, disputable.

Thanks.

you give me proof that the dozens of witnesses did NOT see what they saw??
give me proof they were all deluded or hallucinating? you cant!

at the end of the day this was the 80s NOT 2009 people only had camcorders or cameras when out hiking
or at an event or wedding, or bird watching....

demanding video and picture evidence of something which didnt last very long at a time when not every 4 year old had a camera let alone a video phone is asking a lot

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

You got bigger problems than the skeptics on this one

Even the Believers (myself) dont believe this

Please stop

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mapper
reply to post by optimus primal

That is complete utter bs and you know it. People have been convicted and people have been let go. Ever hear of an alibi? Oh i was in a bar when i killed this guy, here are the testimonies of 5 people who seen me in the bar.

What are you trying to convince yourself. Its bullsit what you said and you know it.

so taking witness testimony as part of the whole of the evidence pie in investigations, but never as the be all end all evidence, is bs? i take offense to your tone. i'm not trying to convince myself of anything. i believe extraterrestrial beings exist, and that they may be visiting our planet. but i'm not about to jump on the bandwagon of belief of every story put out there based solely on witness testimony. only when there's other evidence, i.e. radar confirmation, trace evidence, video or photographic evidence with no known alterations, abnormal radiation or electromagnetic readings unattributable to local causes etc.., do i say yeah i believe they saw what they say they saw. i also don't say, they're bs liars if all they can put forth is that they saw something. i file that in the interesting but not proof section.

there's no need for your attitude, when all i said was that witness testimony shouldn't be the only evidence required to authenticate a story. that's the kind of bs that keeps ufology from getting the mainstream attention it deserves.

good day sir

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Unless you can come up with more, there were exactly four witnesses.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Are you pointing a finger at me because i think you are and as i already adressed im not a skeptic i believe in ufos because i saw a couple. I dont like this video because there is little evidence and there was no evidence that anything even had landed there which has been seen in other cases. The only thing i am a somewhat a skeptic of is nibiru but thats a different thread for a different time.

And i agree with seany hel of a job out there

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

you give me proof that the dozens of witnesses did NOT see what they saw??
give me proof they were all deluded or hallucinating? you cant!

The onus of proof is on the claimant, i.e YOU, not the people you are trying to convince. Your 'show me proof it's NOT true' argument is bunk.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
sorry double post

[edit on 5-5-2009 by elijahspirit]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

MY BROTHER WAS THERE!! I OUGHT TO KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON!

Please feel free to divulge as much as you know then, because this guessing game we're playing is surely a waste of many people's time.

Jean Paul Sartre would have had a field day in this thread.

-m0r

EDIT STUFF: Oh, you edited your post! how quaint. Well here's one for you - I SAW that you posted what I have quoted here. Are you now going to tell me you didn't post it?

[edit on 5/5/2009 by m0r1arty]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
double post sorry..

[edit on 5-5-2009 by elijahspirit]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

thats bs and you no it if your brother was actually there you would have mentioned it before and why are you trying so hard to get us to believe this it cant be proven there is evidence of 4 kids not even 12. And if your brother was there in doesnt change anything i dont care if he was there. My brother lies to me all the time. This story has many to holes in it. If your brother hasnt lied to you before i would be shocked. And end the skepticism bs we all believe in something on this site or why the f--k would we bother goin on

peace out yall

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Please provide evidence that the area was cordoned off and samples were taken by the government.

I can't find any statements to that effect.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join