It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

menstruation and psychic paranormal activity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
My partner has recently come off the pill and is getting quite scared by what is opening up to her--she says around the week leading up to her period she feels like she is half-tuned in to a radio station she can't normally hear. It's as though she can hear voices, spirits, sense hundreds of years of history wherever she goes. She is normally a little uneasy in the dark, but at this time is petrified of it. These experiences scare her and she doesn't understand what is happening or how to deal with it, and I'm desperately trying to find more information or other people out there to talk to. If you have any information please let me know!
Thank you,
Holly

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by stollyholly

I experience this too, and it's become much stronger as I get older. I don't have the contrceptive issue to worry about, but I do notice a marked difference in awareness, sensitivity and sensibilities in this week, and then it all kinda turns down, although it never leaves completely. Most of what I experience is too personal to discuss on a thread though, but I notice you don't have enough points for a u2u. You will find my email on my profile page if that helps....I'm happy for you to message me that way.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stollyholly
menstruation and psychotic activity

I believe there's a direct correlation.

As so this stays on topic- I've never heard of anything like this before.

join