It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brown back on web in voter appeal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Brown back on web in voter appeal

news.bbc.co.uk

Prime Minister Gordon Brown has gone back to YouTube for a Labour election broadcast, shortly after his much criticised expenses reform webcast.

He said voters' choice on 4 June was between his plan to "grow our way out of recession" and public service cuts.

Mr Brown has been seeking to regain the initiative with a new schools policy.

But those efforts were hit when John Prescott, apparently referring to the expenses broadcast, joked the PM had the "worst bloody smile in the world".
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hi all - whilst this article isn't necessarily earth shattering news, regarding poor old Mr Broon trying to get down with da kids on da YouTube after his first foray on YouTube regarding politicians expenses which, let's face it, was a bit of a knicker wrencher and rather rash thing to do. But what I did think was of interest (as well as the article) was the choice of image by the BBC which shows GB standing in a school in front of images of Swastikas - this is an image sourced from Getty which I'm sure they would have had a large number of images to choose from, even those that were pertinent to the subject of schools and Europe without having Nazi flags all over them. Anyhoo thought it worthy of mention

Regards

Berth

++edit to add - be interesting to see how long that image stays there before it's changed..
news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5-5-2009 by badBERTHA]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by badBERTHA

He's just trying to get to an audience that doesn't know he's corrupt and a sorry pardon me.

Well, you can always counter any momentum he gains by responding to his videos via youtube right?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Well no surprises the picture has been changed... I didn't think it would last long..

berth

Anyone interested can view the image here, you can't miss it it's the one with the swastikas..hehe...

www.gettyimages.com...

[edit on 5-5-2009 by badBERTHA]

new topics

top topics

join