It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you expect from "full disclosure"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
so i hear people talk about goverment disclosure of ufo/eti information. If one day the US government was to decide to release everything they know what would you expect that information to contain?

im open to all suggestion from "nothing" to " alien collaboration, off world bases, exchange programs etc"

I'm not looking to criticize, i would like to get a feel of how involved poeple think the governments are in this. Thanks

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
i would expect personal contact with e.t.
then i would request they give me a ride to an uninhabited(no humanoids) earth-like planet, and be left there. i would also request that they place a giant "no trespassing" sign in orbit.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
If disclosure happened (and I argue it wouldn't on a thread nearby) I'd imagine it would be because of a need to change. So information that would help mankind change would be released, such as energy issues solved or travel issues and the like. Otherwise there would be no reason to mention anything.

Change or the need to change will be the only real reason for government disclosure.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by Ihniwid]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I would prefer it to be et generated, with the cabal coughing up all that they have been hiding out of necessity. Therefore, I would expect massive changes in our system, true justice for the people, an emergence of a more appropriate et civlization here on earth, ours! Cooperation and adequate sharing with all people.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I personally would expect the disclosure to be a cryptic speach and/or just the usual dancing around the question they normally do. The people at the X-confrence who asked Obama to disclose everything will either all be killed or "dissappear."

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I would expect from full disclosure:
- Proof of E.T. existence, and documents of all the various species we have come across so far (including images, videos)
- A complete new definition of science
- Highly advanced technology (Free Energy, Propulsion systems and unthinkable stuff)
- A sudden rise in consciousness (More awareness of our own origin and theirs and a greater understanding of the uni/multiverse and how we are all connected, higher plane of existence)
- Inter dimensional travel or Quantum Jumping, Time travel

argh and much much more, I can't even imagine what full disclosure would mean to the humankind.

But it won't happen... not in our lifetime.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101 If one day the US government was to decide to release everything they know what would you expect that information to contain?

What would I expect?

Lies.

As I've said before, they lie to us about everything else, why would we expect "disclosure" to be any different?

I've long since come to the conclusion that if you view everything government says as a lie, you will be right more often than not.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I'm with X. Everything is so saturated. Its hard to know which way is up when it comes to Government.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I don't expect any type of disclosure to take place, but if a "full disclosure" event would happen I want everything out of the government that they know and everything they did to maintain the secret. Living and dead ET captures. Crashed or downed ET vehicles. Government theories or proof as to why ETs are here doing what they are doing so secretly. All lists of civilian/ET contact they're aware of. Every scrap of information they've ever kept from us. I also want to know government methods for maintaining the secret. Who knew about it. If they ever threatened, tortured, or murdered anybody (including ETs) to keep the secret. And I want to know how long they did this, how much it cost, and their own weak reasoning for maintaining the conspiracy. I also want to know if the decades of wars the USA have been involved in were actually just smokescreens for paying for a gargantuan conspiracy aparatus. And also if major conspiracies like JFK's murder and 9/11 were tangentially or directly related to fund/hide this secret. All these reasons are why I don't think disclosure can or will happen because its too criminal to admit.

And when that happens I want accountability from those still living to pay for maintaining this criminal conspiracy. This would likely mean most heads of state and military would be going to jail along with multiple people working in intelligence agencies and lots of top scientists, engineers, and medical professionals.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by Frith]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
If we are indeed being visited by space critters, I'm guessing that the disclosure would first come straight from them. After that, we will be entertained for days by watching the higher-ups sweating their bums off while they try to explain why they've been lying to us all these years.

If there really is no coverup, then the higher-ups would have to explain how they were too stupid to ever notice the ETs.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
We should get the entire populace together and grab our torches and pitchforks and march on all millitary bases and just take all of their info about it and anything else we were lied to aswell.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I think they would just release the evidence. They probably wouldn't say exactly what they did with the aliens, they would just say they're hear.

When you think about it, them admitting the aliens are here is probably only a part of the full story!

new topics

top topics

join