It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witnessed unusaul activity at my home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Wassup guys and girls. I have been in my home now for 4 years in the mountains of PA. We have had some strange activity here. I am a touch of a skeptic, but I digress. Certain people who have come over have had different experiences. This morning I had one that literally sent goosebumps all over. I was going to grab a cup of coffee in the kitchen. As I stopped to stretch out,,I heard and then turned to see a bottle of hair gel move as though someone tapped it. Freaked me the hell out. Draw dropped and all that. There was nothing around it that could have made it shift. I tried to recreate the event by turning the bottle on its side and letting the gel drip down the bottle as that seemed to be the only explanation. Now I'm not a big believer in "ghosts", but I do believe that there is a strong possibility of maybe interdimensional beings we cannot see. "possible" I dont believe that without data to back it up. Also, the gel was the last thing I touched. Could I have left a energy signature on it and as I stretched maybe it shifted? I dunno,,,not into the whole mind over matter. (i believe its possible,,but again no evidence.)

Anyone have any clue to what could have happened????? I'm freaked out. I know what I saw and I just want to see if anyone had any rational thought. And by rational thought I mean a intelligent reply. And by intelligent reply, I mean I don't want to hear that and interdimensional reptillian moved the hairgel because he had to put his Dick Cheney skin suit back on! lol.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stress
And by intelligent reply, I mean I don't want to hear that and interdimensional reptillian moved the hairgel because he had to put his Dick Cheney skin suit back on! lol.

Well, if your not going to listen to the obvious explanation...

Anyway, things like this happen. I don't have an explanation of how/why, personally. I've heard, and seen things that have given me that primate shiver, with no logical explanation of how/why. I've seen objects literally slide across level tables, and fall to the floor. Stuff that has been sitting in one spot (for weeks or days) suddenly topple over with no warning. I rationalize them as physical vibratory events set off by small earthquakes that I cannot feel (3.0/under).

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
could you have bumped the table accidently? or maybe there was moisture under the bottle which given the right jolt could have moved it. Another explaination is when you moved you generated some wind.
Please could you do me a favor? get a level if you have one and determine if the table top is level, if it is and you didn't bump the table, then you might have something.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I've been reading a book called "The Afterlife Experiments", written by scientists and physicians, it discusses different theories and cases that support the idea that humans have an electrical influence that extends outside of our physical body. Basically, that part of us does live on (ie.the soul) after physcial death. There is a great deal of evidence to support this and I would suggest that if you have unusual activity going on, you should maybe keep an open mind to the possibilites. From a scientific standpoint, it's not really difficult to buy into the fact that some disincarnate entities may be able to manipulate matter. Of course, I'd exaust the more common possibilities before diving into all that. Honestly, your gut is going to tell you if there is something paranormal there or not.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
My first reaction was that you inadvertently caused it.

You say you "stretched out", meaning you had either been asleep or were very relaxed, there's a chance that you didn't notice you hit something, moved something, and that such movement caused it to topple.

You also said that it was the last thing you touched. Meaning presumably that you'd used it. I've seen a similar thing in the bathroom, where i've used shampoo, and then put it the wrong way up so that next time I won't have to shake what's left in it to the top. Then the bottle fell over when the weight distribution changed.

It could be anything, and I usually think that if it is one example of many there's something going on that needs investigating. If it's one instance that was odd, and there's nothing else to back it up, no other examples etc. then I'd say it's something you missed or something too complicated (chain reaction) to really make sense of.

Either way, there are a lot of things that we have no clue of. And I do think we have the ability to affect things with our minds under the right circumstances.

If you are certain that there was no possible way that your movement caused it, I'd say it's something deserving of more thought. But if there is a chance you just knocked it over indirectly, there's nothing really to consider until there's a pattern of odd little things like this.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
thanks for the replies.

No i didnt bump into the counter. I was tired yes, but not to the point I wouldnt notice bumping or touching anything. I had just came back from takin the kids to school. I tried recreating what happened but I can't. My body was about 2 feet from the counter top. The counter top I'm sure is not level but I even put a pencil on there to make sure. Trust me, i tried everything. I worked around engineers and was a construction inspector for almost 5 years,,,I'm looking at every aspect.

My assumption at this point is possibly as I stretched I reached out to the cofee pot as I was fiendin for some and possibly subcontiously had a reaction with the bottle which had my residual energy on it left behind. I dunno. I cant answer it. Thanks again for the feedback yall.

new topics

top topics

join