It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where would you go if ATS was no longer available

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I love coming to this site and am on pretty much everyday soaking in the information. A lot of very good to excellent threads pointing us in the right direction (sometimes misguided)...but I love the fact that I can come here and read about conspiracy theories to learning about our solar system and many other great topics.

I also sometimes wander what would happen if I switched on one day and this site was no longer available. I know theres plenty of other sites out there with some good information but to me, this is by far the best place to come as a first point.

What would you do if this (God forbid) happened..???

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

The very first thing I would do is go into the mother of all depressions

Then I would sob uncontrollably

Then I would pull myself together and convince myself that this site is not that important in my life.
Then I would realise that I'm deluding myself, it is important, and sob uncontrollably once again.

What a nightmare scenario it would all be. x

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

hahahaha - fantastic - thats how I would probably be but was looking for a little more reassurance...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

Ok booda here comes some reassurance----Mmmm?
Bear with me I'm still thinking.
Yep still thinking.
and still thinking.
and still....
OMG there is NO reassurance.
we are doomed---we will never know the answers anymore

Lets just die! x

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I would probably go to work, family functions, oh and i would start going to sleep as well.
LOL. Is that my missus screaming about turning something off.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
I would probably go to work, family functions, oh and i would start going to sleep as well.
LOL. Is that my missus screaming about turning something off.

Man that life sounds boring

Work--aargh.
family functions--aargh
Sleep--you're a long time dead. x

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

Plain and simple I would just go insane.

No more ATS? That would mean I would have to (GASP!) go outside!

Outside is a truly scary place! There's these big tall brown things outside with green stuff on them, there's also NO CEILING! Also there is this huge hot fireball out there. The air conditioning out there doesn't work right sometimes, and other times the heater doesn't work. Worst of all I have to use an antiquated form of communication with other bipeds they call talking!

(shudder)

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
No, thats just a game called SIMS.....once you know what your doing its not that scarey.....but, if you prefer, theres a better version called GTA4...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Nooooooo- Not OUTSIDE?
Is'nt that where the real world is?
I've heard stories about the real world and they sound terrifying

Panic attack coming on .
You're only joking right ? We don't really have to participate in real life.
Aaaaargh!!!!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
the outside world can be daunting but sometimes you need to see it to realise the world we live in....

One thing about why Im here is that I can express how I feel and maybe get some answers.....I find it very difficult to talk to any of my friends/family about things like 911 conspiracies, UFO's and paranormal....they look at me like Im some kind of freak....but I always tell them just to keep an open mind for a change and look behind the smoke screen before making any judgements....

new topics

top topics

join