It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An example of Alex Jones contradicting himself inside of one broadcast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Last week, Alex Jones stated the 1918-1919 flu was engineered by the US government. Assuming, for the sake of argument, that the technology for this was available at the time, then the US government would most likely have held onto the virus.

Later, in the same broadcast, he said that recently, whalers were excavated from the Alaskan permafrost so that they could recreate the virus. Mainstream sources actually say the same thing, stating that the virus has been recreated in recent years so that it could be studied.

So why would the US government need to recreate the virus if they've always had it since 1918? I don't doubt that it has been recreated, I just think that Alex Jones is full of it when he claims that the 1918-1919 flu virus was engineered.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Matt1978

I think this is another case of hearing one thing and remembering another. Your jumping the gun with your assumption that they had the virus since 1918...

The Govt did Vaccinate Soldiers and sailors in 1918 and the results were death and flu spreading. That is true.

This is one of the better attacks against Alex Jones, as I had to pull up the audio to listen to make sure. I am a huge supporter,(of infowars) and in that I could make a better argument against him than any I have seen on any forum. I won't becuase this isnt HS debate class. Next time bud, put a link to the audio so I dont have to scour my portable HD for the show. lol

I hope that next time you come out with more than 2 points that are hear-say, I could fire on 2 cylinders and show you why Alex could be over exzuberent at times, but when it comes down to it he is trying to open minds, and help people. I wont attack patriot's like this, if your really thinks hes in it for the money, why not email him and ask him what the Show makes from Subscribers and Advertising. Then your Alex hit piece will shine with stats and quotes!!!

Semper Fi

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Jones contradicts himself quite frequently if you pay attention to his rants...

I appreciate his effort in trying to get people asking questions of their government but at the same time he seems to create nearly as many brainwashed zombies as he "rescues" from the man.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jb0311NY

I think this is another case of hearing one thing and remembering another. Your jumping the gun with your assumption that they had the virus since 1918...

Alex Jones speculated that the virus of 1918-1919 was created.

The Govt did Vaccinate Soldiers and sailors in 1918 and the results were death and flu spreading. That is true.

This is one of the better attacks against Alex Jones, as I had to pull up the audio to listen to make sure. I am a huge supporter,(of infowars) and in that I could make a better argument against him than any I have seen on any forum. I won't becuase this isnt HS debate class. Next time bud, put a link to the audio so I dont have to scour my portable HD for the show. lol

I did not remember the date of the broadcast.

I hope that next time you come out with more than 2 points that are hear-say, I could fire on 2 cylinders and show you why Alex could be over exzuberent at times, but when it comes down to it he is trying to open minds, and help people.

Overall, he is very lukewarm, since he promotes political correctness.

I wont attack patriot's like this,

I don't like patriots of the US, because they support the NWO, albeit, many of them without knowing it.

if your really thinks hes in it for the money,

Why do you suggest that it's possible that I think that? I just pointed out that he contradicted himself.

I think that the most likely possibility doesn't involve greed.

why not email him and ask him what the Show makes from Subscribers and Advertising. Then your Alex hit piece will shine with stats and quotes!!!

I emailed him a while ago, and didn't receive a response.

Semper Fi

I am anti-US military because they are the muscle of the NWO.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I am so sick of people taking cheap shots at Alex Jones over little slip ups he makes on historical facts every once in a while, I mean he is only human so just give him a break. Whatever anyone has to say about the man you have to admit that he is one of the foremost figures in the alternative media in the fight against the elite. Without his tireless work many millions of people would still be asleep to the real power structure.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
You mentioned you dont like patriots because they, with or withuot knowing it, support the NWO. How do you figure?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
What's it matter? If the scenario Mr Jones presented was true he'd have already been eliminated hate to tell you. Before he made it to be well known. He is feeding into and feeding off of the paranoia of others. Pretty much like the gazillion other human parasites infesting the globe though each finds a different mealticket, his is paranoia.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I'm no biologist but... surely the reason is:

It's a VIRUS. If they released the same strain as in the early 20th century, people would already be immune. I might be wrong on this, but it doesn't appear to follow logic that they would release exactly the same virus as before.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
i think someone with a strong a personality as Alex Jones' is a good thing going up against the nwo, but i stopped listening to him after the peter joseph interview. the man is nuts.

new topics

top topics

join