It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Myatt's Website Threatens Writer With Violence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
David Myatt's website has issued a series of threats to a writer
who asked questions about David Myatt's conversion to Islam.

www.abovepolitics.com...
This is 'Pointyhat', from the David Myatt website, threatening the
writer of a post asking about David Myatt's conversion to Islam.

" if Myatt really was as this stalker portrayed him,
then stalker should be very, very, worried, due to one or more of the following

1) Myatt would using his so-called hacking skills find out the identity
of the stalker, and send some of his neo-nazi heavies round to
have a word or two and offer some suitable advice.

2) He would get some of his Satanist chums and chumesses to put a
Satanic curse on the stalker,
bringing a debilitating iillness (at the very least) to the stalker
and ensuring at the very least that the stalker suffers some serious "bad luck".

3) He would arrange, using his criminal contacts, for the stalker to have "an accident". "

The original writer quoted these two links in connection with a question
about David Myatt

rigorousintuition.yuku.com...

www.declarepeace.org.uk...

I already knew that threats were coming from David Myatt's website,

(see blog bnvillage.blogono.com... and look at the 'Raffy and
Pointyhat - Stalking and Threats page)

but in this case the cyberstalker is using David Myatt's own name.

The unanswered questions remain.

1) Why are threats involving Satanism emanating from a website with
David Myatt's name on?
2) Why are thinly veiled threats involving 'neo nazi heavies' being issued
by an 'individual' on a website, with David Myatt's name on?
3) Why is the 'David Myatt' website threatening people with an
arranged accident carried out by 'criminal contacts'?
4) Why is David Myatt allowing his name to be used to make these highly
ileagal threats?
5) Why does the cyberstalker who calls himself 'Raffy', persist in saying that
there is no substance in the allegations made in this blog

bnvillage.blogono.com...

when a website published under David Myatt's own name,
is making the very threats which confirm all the fears expressed in the blog?
i.e. Satanism, I.D. theft, ' Anton Long's ' protracted history of
violent crime and involvement with 'neo-nazi heavies'. And latterly,
his allegiance with the British National Party and his unforgivable
attacks on a disabled female cancer victim.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by darpaint5]

[edit on 5-5-2009 by darpaint5]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I know nothing about what this story is, but if people are posting on this guys site, then he has their IPs, no hacking needed. If they are only using 0/1 layer of proxy, he can get their details, from just an IP it's surprising sometimes what info you can get. Just recently I used an IP to get full name, age, town, country, and lots of other small details on their interests, and I'm not even an expert, the troll was quite shocked, he had been saying "I bet you can't guess who I am", because he was using an internet anonymity site, but what he didn't realise was his real IP leaked out anyway.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
LOL!

David Myatt's website has issued a series of threats

darpaint5 obviously can't understand sarcasm and can't seem to distinguish a site or blog about Myatt from Myatt's own site.

Or maybe she/he/it can do so, and is just trying more "dirty tactics" in his/her/its continuing attempts to cast aspersions at Myatt.

FYI, David Myatt's own site - his one and only - is at

www.davidmyatt.info...

Where are the threats there?

For darpaint5's other recent paranoid thread about Myatt (and my reply debunking his allegations) see

See also www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just in case you still don't get it, here's a link to a definition of sarcasm:

en.wikipedia.org...

Also, do check out

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
LOL! - again.

David Myatt's website has issued a series of threats...

Must be a special kind of website - alive and kickin - as it, the website, is "issuing threats".

Humorous remarks (and irony) aside, the anonymous and Myatt-obsessed author of the above post has been posting the same old lies and stories "about Myatt and Long" for years, on forums and messages boards, world-wide, and now has a cloned series of anti-Myatt blogs where he/she/it repeats these same old accusations and gives the same old tired links to a few other articles about Myatt, which articles make accusations but don't provide any evidence whatsoever.

He's been asked many times to debate these lies of his on the Islamic Awakening forum where Myatt's Muslim friends can reply to him in person. He's hasn't done so, and we all know why.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I do believe most readers of this forum would be more interested in the following item about Mr Myatt, which is entitled David Myatt: Agent Provocateur?

aboutmyatt.wordpress.com...

The above article begins:

For well over a decade there have been rumors about whether or not David Myatt is an agent provocateur and/or an MI5 (or MI6) agent/covert operative...

It seems very strange to me that Myatt's stalker - with his/her/its plethora of anti-Myatt posts and anti-Myatt rants such as the post which began this thread - has ignored this above article and never gives any links to it.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
In the context of 'Anton Long's ' internet texts (human 'culling' etc.)
and his past exploits, I would say that it is entirely credible that he
deliberately drove a disabled female cancer sufferer to her death.

Your problem raffy is that these allegations are coming from so many
different sources.

You have claimed that everything in this article

rigorousintuition.yuku.com...

is a lie because the editor is supposed to be an MI5 mole -
and therefore everything he says must be untrue.

You have claimed that everything on this website

www.declarepeace.org.uk...

is discredited because you assert that the owner is a 'conspiracy nut'.

You have claimed that everything in this blog

bnvillage.blogono.com...

is snide innuendo without any supporting evidence, even though
'Anton Long's 'name is clearly seen on the screenshots of a hacked
message board.

You have persistently followed posters to every message board where they
have asked about David Myatt and then registered with the sole purpose
of bullying them. Yet you say you are not a stalker.

Now you are saying that blatant threats are merely sarcasm. It seems
that everyone is a liar except you!

Inteligent readers need to do their own research and make up their
own minds. Allowing oneself to be 'spoon fed' with links supplied by Raffy
will only conceal the truth.

My advice is DO NOT click any of Raffy's links because 'Anton Long'
is a known hacker and most of these links are risky.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
In reply to darpaint5:

Boring!

You keep giving the same old links and keep failing to answer any questions asked of you and keep failing to give any evidence for your malicious allegations which, of course, you make anonymously.

Your reply says it all:

I would say that it is entirely credible

That is, "you say..."

And "you say..." anonymously, of course.

Where is the evidence? That is, where are the facts?

Even if someone posted some message on some forum using some person's name - Mr Zee, say - it does not follow that the poster actually is Mr Zee.

"Simples", isn't it?

This particular tactic to discredit someone by using their name has been used over and over again on the Internet, and even pre-dates the Internet.

Why, even you - you anonymous poster you - could post something using someone else's name, and then claim that Mr Zee posted it.

You even keep making the quite ludicrous claim that

You have persistently followed posters to every message board

is some sort of "stalking" or harassment of you, when all it is is someone replying to your anonymous and malicious allegations, asking for evidence.

If you keep posting your trash, keep expecting me or someone else to reply pointing out you are posting trash.

You even try the trick of saying:

My advice is DO NOT click any of Raffy's links because 'Anton Long' is a known hacker and most of these links are risky

Which in plain words means: "Please please don't go and read that stuff as it will reveal just how silly and/or malicious and/or unfounded my accusations are..."

You really must have a low opinion of the intelligence of most readers of this forum, many of whom I am sure will have enough knowledge of computers to know you're talking nonsense. For many such readers here would know how to use anon proxies and SSH tunnels and even such things as "noscript" to ensure reasonably safe, anon, browsing.

And anyways, its "cracking" - not hacking.

BTW, you still haven't said why you continue to ignore such items as the Myatt - Agent Provocateur? at

aboutmyatt.wordpress.com...

which, unlike your malicious allegations does provide some credible references.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
David Myatt and Anton Long - Disabled Woman Attacked

New evidence of Anton Long's involvement in a pre-planned vehicle 'accident' has emerged.
(Read about Anton Long on many websites which also discuss David Myatt).

See the 'Anton Long - Sinister or Sad? page on the 'David Myatt and Anton Long' blog here:

bnvillage.blogono.com...

The target was a disabled woman, who was nearly run down by a large van as she tried to cross the road.

Anton Long issued a thinly veiled threat to the woman in a message board post.
One day later, the woman posted a message on BBC Ouch! saying that a van had tried to run her over.
Her message is still in the BBC Ouch! archives.

An 'individual' from the David Myatt website has claimed on this message board,
that when victims are threatened with the arranged 'accidents', this is merely a form of 'sarcasm'.
However, a brief examination of Anton Long's past writings, clearly shows that he has already
discussed 'accidents' as a method of disposal of his enemies. There is no hint of sarcasm in these texts.

So we now have at least three published examples of Anton Long's blatant threats.

The 'sarcastic' reference to an arranged accident involving criminal contacts,
emanating from the David Myatt website (where Anton Long is discussed in great detail.

Anton Long's own admission that he uses 'accidents' to dispose of enemies.

And now a vulnerable disabled woman blatantly threatened on an internet message board
by Anton Long.

I am being hounded by a cyberstalker from the David Myatt website. He did exactly the same thing
to somebody else who asked questions about David Myatt last year. The object in this case seems
to be to suppress the truth about Anton Long's attacks on disabled people.

If the stalker tries to encourage you to click his links I would urge you to read this first:

forums.gumtree.com...

Anton Long is a known computer hacker. If he attacks your PC it may not be as blatant as the victim
in the above link, because that would only confirm Anton Long's wrongdoing. However, It is still possible
that your files will be read without your knowledge and various bits of malware installed covertly.
That has been the experience of many other victims of Anton Long.

It is up to you if you want to take the risk.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by raffy13

This is interesting Raffy, you said

"FYI, David Myatt's own site - his one and only - is at......."

How can you possibly know exactly which websites David Myatt is running himself?

Unless you are in fact.......

David Myatt?!!!!

Surely Not.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Incidentally, I Googled raffy13 and found you here

forums.thestranger.com...

kerridelacruz.wordpress.com...

So just what is your connection with Kerri Delacruz?

Youths dressed in 'black cowls' slicing up a disabled woman and murdering her dog. Sounds like there might be a bit of Satanism involved.

A totally sick and vicious assault on a disabled woman. Barbaric animal cruelty. A crime that is completely unrelated to the topic of this thread. Yet there you are raffy - on the case as usual!

Protecting Anton Long's 'good name'.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Come on Raffy, nearly two weeks and no reply. That's not like you. What about an answer to the two important questions above? These are simple questions yet you can't(?) wont(?) reply.

1) How did you know where to find the posting about that attack on the disabled woman Kerri Delacruz?

forums.thestranger.com...

The information had only been posted 24 hours before. There is no way the 'David Myatt' tag could have been picked up so quickly by the search engines. And why were you looking for her name anyway?!

2) And while you are about it, why are there screenshots of 'Anton Long' threatening a disabled woman in 2006 on this blog on the 'Anton Long - Sinister or Sad Page?

truthisgolden.wordpress.com...

bnvillage.blogono.com... (alternative)

And why do these threats match almost exactly the things said by the Satanists who attacked Kerri Delacruz?

kerridelacruz.wordpress.com...

or

kerridelacruz.iblog365.com...

3) And how come you know exactly which one of the 'David Myatt ' websites is written by Myatt himself?

4) Who ARE you Raffy?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
If anyone on this board clicked the 'david myatt info...' link (posted above in this thread 5-5-2009 @ 09:18 AM) when it was originally posted, could they please confirm where the link actually took them to. As I have outlined below, the target of this link has been changed recently.

If you clicked this link some time ago and it took you to David Myatt's old 'Numinous Way' website, would you please post a confirmation in this thread. Thanks.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by darpaint5]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Readers of this thread may have noticed that David Myatt (under the userame 'Raffy' on 5-5-2009 @ 09:18 AM ) posted a link called 'david myatt info....'. Myatt said:

"FYI, David Myatt's own site - his one and only - is at david myatt info...."

When I clicked this link a few weeks ago it lead to one of Myatt's pre-Muslim texts on folk culture. Myatt confirms that that the link originally went to the 'Numinous Way' article in this link over on the '911' forum:

www.911forum.org.uk...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:35 am

"The world - and Myatt - have moved on, as "granden" might have discovered if he had taken the trouble to read about Myatt's Numinous Way philosophy.

Myatt's Numinous Way is here:

www.davidmyatt.info..."

I find this confusing, because I'd been told that David Myatt is now a Muslim. The link should have gone to his Islamic website. The David Myatt Muslim site disappeared from the Google search rankings for a few weeks.

Now when I click the same link it has changed to the David Myatt Islamic website again. However, the new version has had certain hate material deleted - notably the section on 'Martyrdom Operations'. Myatt suggested in these texts, that it is in certain situations it is perfectly proper to blow women and children to pieces with suicide bombs.

Perhaps David Myatt could throw some light on why this link's target was altered. Surely even David Myatt cannot have TWO "one and only" websites!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
i felt so bad reading this blog about a certain writer who only asked about the conversion of David Myatts. if a person changed his belief, everyone should respect it, because every individual have the right to choose the ones they believe is the right thing top do. but i just hope that no threats or any violence would be done.

www.acefastservices.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

join