It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Various considerations about Sitchin and your threads

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

It's as if I'm listening to a physicist carefully explain why Santa Claus cannot deliver toys to every child with his reindeer driven sled. Sitchin writes children's books for a semi-literate paperback audience that cannot separate fantasy from fact. Sprinkles of actual ancient history are added for flavour.

A fairly accurate summary
The OP implies that critics of Sitchin are lacking intelligence, education and insight. The OP then tries to draw the thread into a debate about Sumerian translations...a quicksand argument. If the OP remained unchallenged (ridiculous or not) he'd interpret the lack of attention as confirmation that he and Sitchin are correct. There's rarely anything as irritating as a single-minded 'believer' assuming that they have silenced or 'scared away' the more informed or critical members. Ignoring them just encourages them

Some new members wander into the A&LC board without realizing experienced archaeologists are regular members. I learn something new every week on these boards. The dedicated 'believer' learns nothing...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by ningishzidda74

I answer in order:

1) It is not me who has to explain WHY they killed a god to take his dna... i simply report what's written in one version of the text... you want reasons why? Ask the sumerian... try this experiment: create a time machine and go ask....

Bu, indeed, i can report a text that SAYS WHY...
it is another version who says that the slain god was Gesthu-e who inspired the 'revolution' of the anunnaki in the abzu.
Some sort of punishment may we say? Who knows?

2) I didn't forget the experiment... i didn't simpy fell in your trick..
you know no one can make that experiment because no one can put himself in a 'virtual situation' as being born or grown up with no technology knowledge...
anyway... what would the experiment prove? That onw persone grown with no technology knowldge would write detailled myths like the sumerians' ones to explain 'things they don' t understand?
That's ridiculous... you cannot even see that you are producing a semi-evidence that supports Sitchin's theory...
He says that when the sumerians talk about 'iron birds' or 'heavenly chambers' they tal about rocketships etc...
And such descriptions are still used when a primitive populatoon meets another more evolved...
Ever heard of the Cargo Cult?

3) My interpretations are interpretations.. don't turn words... someone asked me under what criteria i would be convinced that one translation made by a linguist is uncertain... i answered... what's the point in here?
We have a passage about the mul.mul that has been traduced 100 years ago... after that... no one did a different traslation...
that's all i pointed out...

4) "Please explain the following puzzling happenstance " etc

here you make a big errors...
maybe you want to say that there is no evidence of the presence of Anunnaki?
Ok let's begin with evidence or indications of anunnaki's actions/presence:

Pyramids spread worldwide from 10.000 b.C. on, in Bosnia, Japan, Cuba, Sumer, Egypts, Italy.
Zigguratt in Sumer, India, Central and southern america, Italy, all with the same motives recurring in different places and times... what motives? For example the Serpent and the entwined serpends, which are precise marks of the Enkite family
Presence of sumerians and africans in mesoamerica around 5000 years ago...
then...
ever heard about Eninnu/Girsu, Giza, Stonehenge and Teotihuacan? Look at this...

Point 1 is a zone where the Esagila, the Eninnu and the Girsu lie
Pint 2 is the center of Giza plateau
Point 3 is Teotuhuacan
Point 4 is Stonehenge.

What do they have in commmon? I'll explain...
Esagila was the temple of Marduk, solar deity, has the same number of steps and aligment of the Sun Pyramid in Teotihuacan.
Girsu had a plateau with 7 vertical monolyths oriented in a circle... exactly like Stonehenge 1st
Giza has 3 main buildings oriented exactly like the 3 in teotihuacan...
go have a look: 2 buildings in a row, and one minor a bit on the left of the joining line...

This is Giza:
virtual-hd.gets.no-ip.com:280...

and this is Teotihuacan:
virtual-hd.gets.no-ip.com:280...

If you have a better theory than Sitchin's that explains all these things, well let me know.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Originally posted by ningishzidda74

I don't reject sumerian myths, i read and evaluate all of them..

Then you must have read these works. Comments?

M

Black, Jeremy and Green, Anthony, Gods, Demons and Symbols of Ancient
Mesopotamia: An Illustrated Dictionary, University of Texas Press,
Austin, 1992.

Crawford, Harriet, Sumer and the Sumerians, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1991.

Kramer, Samuel Noah, and Maier, John, Myths of Enki, the Crafty God,
Oxford University Press, New York,1989.

Kramer, Samuel Noah, Sumerian Mythology, Harper & Brothers, New York, 1961.

Kramer, Samuel Noah, The Sumerians, The University of Chicago Press,
Chicago,1963.

Wolkstein, Diane and Kramer, Samuel Noah, Inanna: Queen of Heaven and
Earth, Harper & Row, NY, 1983.

Algaze, Guillermo, "The Uruk Expansion", Current Anthropology, Dec.

Hooke, S. H., Middle Eastern Mythology, Penguin Books, New York,

Fagan, B. M., People of the Earth, Glenview Il, Scott Forsman,

Jacobsen, Thorkild, The Treasures of Darkness, Yale University Press,
New Haven, 1976.

Kramer, Samuel Noah, History Begins at Sumer, University of
Pennsylvania Press, Philadelphia, 1981.

Pritchard J. B., Ancient Near Eastern Texts Relating to the Old Testament,
Princeton, 1955.

Wooley, C. Leonard, Excavations at Ur, 1954.

I think you have a difficulty in understanding simple sentences...
my phrase means that i read all the myths, not all the books about myths...
anyway... since if you like catalogs, it seems, here is my booklists in the matter:

'Sumerian Mythology' , 'hystory begins at sumer' and 'the sumerians' by Kramer
'I Sumeri' and 'Mitologia assiro-babilonese' and 'Cuneiform text of the Iraq museum: a preliminary catalogue' by Giovanni Pettinato
'Sumerian Lexicon' by John Halloran
'The literature of ancient sumer' by Black & Cunningham
'The seven tablets of creation' by King
'The Atra Hasis and other myths' by James Bell

+ all the works on:
ccat.sas.upenn.edu...
the melammu project:
www.aakkl.helsinki.fi...
and the ETCSL
www-etcsl.orient.ox.ac.uk...

any comments?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

The semantics don't count. Interpretations are just so...

Pyramids spread worldwide from 10.000 b.C. on, in Bosnia, Japan, Cuba, Sumer, Egypts, Italy.

What pyramids in Bosnia, Italy, Japan and Cuba? 10 000BC? The earliest pyramid (after mastabas) is the Djoser step pyramid that has been dated to around 2700BC.

Can you provide a source that links Teotihuacan to Stonehenge? The evidence indicates that the precursor to Stonehenge (woodhenge) existed up to 6000 years ago. Teotihuacan's earliest artifacts date to around 2500 years ago.

If the Sumerian ziggurats, Giza Plateau, Stonehenge and Teotihuacan share a common ancestry why are they so historically and architecturally(sp?) distinct?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Hi ning, Sitchin mentions that Annunaki came to mine gold for their home planets atmosphere, and by memory sites ancient mines in South Africa.
My wife is South African, and quizing her as to wether there are indeed ancient gold mines there, she could not say.
The interesting thing that she did say was that most Gold was mined in Johannesburg.
The Xhosa (pre-nounced with a clicking sound- where the X is) name for Joburg, is Egoli; which means city of Gold. Not sure how long the Xhosa peoples inhabited this area, along with Zulus' etc, but they were there long before white settlement.
Hope you found this useful!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Howdy N

Hans: Very poor response for someone who thinks your translations of Sumerian reflect advance technology – you claim to know mythology yet don’t know the importance of blood sacrifices in many cultures, and probably in the early Sumerian culture – which is reflected in their myths of creation. You also don’t understand why clay is mentioned. It is in the creation myth because many found the making of pottery from clay a “magical” event. Many cultures worked that “magic” into their myths. Take ‘dirt” mix it with water, work it and heat it up and you transform the dirt into something extraordinary, you create something. Again a common theme in myths. Why didn't you know the death of the god took that into account?

The experiment shows that a person making up a explanation of where people came from, without relying on science, will come out with Gods who often have been Anthropomorphized with human qualities. Just like most human cultures. You fail È completamente non!

He says that when the sumerians talk about 'iron birds' or 'heavenly chambers' they tal about rocketships etc...

Hans: Well you see that is where you spin off into another world. Those words don’t mean that, if they did where is the evidence of them? Where are the fuel production plants? The mines, the technology? Nothing.

Ever heard of the Cargo Cult?

Hans: Certainly but I understand what they are and what they mean. Are you saying the Sumerians were a cargo culture? They weren’t, oh and guess what, millions of pieces of evidence of those cargo cult “gods” existence, evidence for Annunki, ZERO

Hans: Because you are ignorant of the changes and improvements in the knowledge of the Sumerian knowledge isn’t my fault. It’s yours, go do some research. Stop using outdated materials you contention that a translation from 100 year ago is valid, is an exhibit of incredible hebetude

Hans: You didn’t you explain why there are no sites or artifacts that are associated with the Annunaki? Please explain the total lack of artifacts for creatures that Sitchins claims lived on earth for 450,000 years and left no trace. I'll just keep asking that question because N that is the central question. However you don't seem to understand that.

here you make a big errors...

Hans: No bambino you have

Hans: Excuse me N, are you actually this ignorant of modern archaeology research? I hate to be mean but none, of those sites are from 10,000 BC and there are no pyramids in Cuba or Bosnia and the others are well dated- and not a single artifact from the Annunaki - but thousands of artifacts of the local human culture...how odd, LOL

Zigguratt in Sumer, India, Central and southern america, Italy, all with the same motives recurring in different places and times..

Hans: Nope, different times of constructions, different religions, some for burials, some for ceremony. None of which can be associated to Sitchin’s fake Annunaki. Show us your proof.

Presence of sumerians and africans in mesoamerica around 5000 years ago...

Hans: Nope wrong again, why are you thowing out fringe theory that even if true would have nothing to do with the Annunaki?

Where are the artifact of the Annunaki – all you’ve done is throw out decades old repeatedly debunked fringe theory. You didn’t provide a single piece of hard evidence for Annunaki.

-Where are the habitations?
-Where are their waste pits?
-Did they eat anything?
-Where is their technology? No screws, no plastic, no ceramic, no refined metals, no glass, nothing – odd isn’t it?

-Every other culture leaves material but not the Annunaki? Why is that?

........some Ning morology about pyramids........

Wow, a picture of a pyramid on map, yep that sure is hard evidence for the Annunaki – there is certainly no other possible solution, “sarcasmo”

Hans: So any hard evidence of nearly a half million years of Annunaki presence? All you gave was a bunch of long discredited fringe theory.
Where is the hard evidence? Civilizations leave hard evidence – where is it N?

Finally you have again failed to acknowledge your error of thinking that Sitchin came up with the idea that Neptune was blue. As I said before, a true scholar would acknowledge the error. As I stated before N I wanted to determine if you were a scholar as you claimed or just a self-serving crackpot. So which is it? Was your claim wrong or not?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

You also don’t understand why clay is mentioned. It is in the creation myth because many found the making of pottery from clay a “magical” event.

Dolne Vestonice, near the town of Mikulov in the Czech republic, has a fine example of a 26000 year old factory. Built upon a Mammoth graveyard, the inhabitants used Mammoth bones as fuel for their kilns; due to the bones having a caloric value higher than coke.
more than 10000 pieces of fired clay have been found.
the high amount of waste found around the site, would indicate that the clay figurines, where purposely manufactured with air intact, to facilitate explosion during the firing process.
This, among other findings, indicates it purpose was probably one of religious importance.
Another example that comes to mind for me is the ledgend of The Golim.
No, not the Lord Of The Rings Tolkien version, but, the original Jewish Folklore tale.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777

Sitchin mentions that Annunaki came to mine gold for their home planets atmosphere

OK, let's stop a moment. These guys have advanced space travel and genetic modification technology but they come to Earth to mine gold.

Gold is a naturally existing element throughout the universe.

People used it as a form of ornamentation and later currency.

Not explained is why an advanced intelligence would go to such great lengths but choose the most primitive and inefficient method possible of obtaining it.

It is like saying they would come to earth and want to transport themselves with air balloons and horse driven chariots. And they'd genetically modify the small horses over millenia to become large enough to pull the chariots.

This is all embarrassing nonsense.

Masters from another planet creating slaves to mine gold is the stuff of bad fairy tales.

Jack and the Beanstalk is more logical and technologically sound.

Before Sitchin decided to jump in on the von Daniken publishing gold mine of mixing science fiction with archeology, no one had ever found a trace of any of this or his non-existent planet.

Tell me this, why didn't they use their advanced technology to create storms and then look for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?

Mike

[edit on 17-5-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Gold is a naturally existing element throughout the universe.

Tell me more. You must be able to substantiate your statement.
If we back-track to Sitchins view; which is nothing more than Sumerian writtings translated, this is within our own Solar system. Not in the universe at large, as you would have it. the universe is a big place. No?
Chemistry speaks of allotropes; elements being found in 2 or more physical forms. one came read a spectrograph of stars and deduce the gold is found elsewhere. How do you know what allotrope was the desired one?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

Indeed, relative amounts of gold and other iron-loving elements in the mantle are comparable to their relative abundances in primitive meteorites left over from the solar systems formation, he added.

Report Suggests Gold and Other Iron-Loving Elements Hit Earth After It Was Formed

There are better articles and I'll possibly link them later on. Nevertheless, the article is clear that gold isn't very special or an element limited partly or wholly to Earth.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I never said it was, I was simply answering anothers post.
Mining gold is one thing, but thats only part of Sitchins' synopsis.
In his idea, and probably a few before him, Homo Sapiens where created as Hybrids from Hominid stock, infused with Annunaki DNA; to initially mine the gold.
Is it true that there are not any planets in this solar system, with the conditions of Earth. Maybe Mars did at one time? Perhaps this is the problem; maybe Sitchin though the Sumerians where writting about Earth, when maybe they were in fact, writting about Mars.
I dont know what the occurence of Gold is on Mars, that would be interesting to know.
Again I say, we shouldn't confuse allotropes or different constituancies of Gold for the metal, as alluded to in Sitchins tale.
Maybe it was Monoatomic gold, ormus they were looking for

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

I think there's a fundamental problem with Sitchen's claims and those of people that share them. They are trying to imagine how many angels can dance on the head of a pin without showing anyone the pin. What type of gold the 'annunaki' mined is just counting angels... No annunaki or planet X evidence means there is no pin....

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

The semantics don't count. Interpretations are just so...

What pyramids in Bosnia, Italy, Japan and Cuba? 10 000BC? The earliest pyramid (after mastabas) is the Djoser step pyramid that has been dated to around 2700BC.

Can you provide a source that links Teotihuacan to Stonehenge? The evidence indicates that the precursor to Stonehenge (woodhenge) existed up to 6000 years ago. Teotihuacan's earliest artifacts date to around 2500 years ago.

If the Sumerian ziggurats, Giza Plateau, Stonehenge and Teotihuacan share a common ancestry why are they so historically and architecturally(sp?) distinct?

Sorry to tell you that the teotihuacan site gained its definitive form at about 1400 b.C., and we have alot of analysis saying that the piramids at Giza and the sphynx would date at least 5000 b.C. , antony west and robert schoch did some researches about it... and what do we have to state that the Giza pyramids have been built around 2500 a.C.? Only a page of the diary from Col. Vyse.
Nothing more.

Teotihuacan don't have a direct connection with stonehenge...
the connection is:
teotihuacan - giza (2 piramids in vertical line and one on the left of the vertical line)
stonehenge - girsu (a round made of 7 vertical stones of which one is sligtly out of the round)
This is only the 'archeological' connections. We have a mythological connection that links all of them, and it is the figure of Ningishzidda.
Ningishzidda was the one who did the project for Girsu (built by Gudea).
Ningishzidda was adored in Egypt as Thot, who is the lord of the pyramids.
The sign of Thot was a god with an ibis face and a serpent on the head... teotihuacan is lnks to the figure of the flying serpent.
Stonehenge is related to the cult of the god-serpent.

Moreover, there are signs in mexico and bolivia and perù of sumerian culture dating about 3500 a.C.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

I won't answer about clay and blood... you consider it only myths and i don't, so any further discussion about it has no reason to exist..

"will come out with Gods who often have been Anthropomorphized with human qualities. Just like most human cultures"

like what cultures?
anthtomorphized at the point that they, in the need to explain things, write down what these 'gods' would eat, when they have sex, that they suffered from warmth etc? Don't make me laugh...

"Certainly but I understand what they are and what they mean. Are you saying the Sumerians were a cargo culture? They weren’t, oh and guess what, millions of pieces of evidence of those cargo cult “gods” existence, evidence for Annunki, ZERO"

No you don't seem to understand what a cargo cult is...
the relation with sumerians is that they didn't know what they were seeing... rocketships and such, and used terms to describe them, like the one used from people in melanesia to describe the airplains flying over their heads...

"Stop using outdated materials you contention that a translation from 100 year ago is valid, is an exhibit of incredible hebetude"

again? in order to say so you should provide some translation of the passage that counters the translation done 100 years ago...

don't talk of things you don't know... you can use all the 'sarcasmo' you want, nothing erases the fact that you are an ignorant in such matters and that everybody can see that you are writing these things only to go on and on because you don't like what I (and sitcin) say....

Again... there is no other translations of the mul.mul passage after the one made 100 years ago... what other newest source should i use? Tell me?

"You didn’t you explain why there are no sites or artifacts that are associated with the Annunaki? Please explain the total lack of artifacts for creatures that Sitchins claims lived on earth for 450,000 years and left no trace."

wrong... i already reported that...
all the pyramids, megalithic buildings are the artifacts you are looking for...

"and there are no pyramids in Cuba or Bosnia and the others are well dated-"

Visoko pyramids:
www.bosnianpyramid.com...

Pyramid underwater in Cuba
www.freerepublic.com...
www.rense.com...

Pyramids in Italy:
zret.blogspot.com...
www.crystalinks.com...

Look at the pyramids underground in Montevecchia...

www.crystalinks.com...

exactly like Giza: 2 in a line, and one on the left of the line...

"Nope, different times of constructions, different religions, some for burials, some for ceremony. None of which can be associated to Sitchin’s fake Annunaki. Show us your proof"

For burials but no bodies found, lol...
then... Zugguratt in Sumer (esagila) dated 2000 b.C.
Zigguratt in Italy (sardegna - monte d' accoddi) around 2000 b.C.

(notice that sardinian's culture is of akkadian origin - sardinian language still uses some akkadian words)

"Nope wrong again, why are you thowing out fringe theory that even if true would have nothing to do with the Annunaki? "

How idiot and ignorant you are...
Ever heard of Fuente Magna Bowl?

www.geocities.com...

Saharan and protosumerian glyphs on the shores of Titicaca

Not translated by Sitchin... by Clyde Winters.

"Wow, a picture of a pyramid on map, yep that sure is hard evidence for the Annunaki – there is certainly no other possible solution"

can you see how much MALAFEDE you have in your brain?
It is not a pic of a pyramid... i showed 2 places distand in space and times, with the same configuration of pyramids...
any other explanation? What is your solution?

Finally, provide me a link to someone who said Neptune would be blue before Sitchin did... otherwise you are just craps.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ningishzidda74

provide me a link to someone who said Neptune would be blue before Sitchin did... otherwise you are just craps.

Please provide us with links where anyone had said Neptune was not and could not be blue. What colour did people pre-Sitchin claim it to be?

I think you meant "shooting craps" not calling people "craps", but I'll reserve the word as a description of Sitchin's data.

Mike

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

The Bosnian Pyramids are supported by the Bosnian Govt as a hopeless means of bolstering a poor country. Semir Osmanagić's claims have been found to have no supporting evidence of artificial creation. No scholars entertain the notion that there are pyramids in Bosnia. Why not? No evidence...

Sub Rosa was an online magazine that may appeal to you. Robert Schoch is known for holding some unorthodox views of Egyptian history. He writes a very interesting article in the October 2006 edition of Sub Rosa. When he went to investigate he found that...

The rocks composing the so-called “pyramids” consist of layers of bedded mudstones, siltstones, various types of sandstones, conglomerates, and breccias, all of which are of natural origin. These rocks were formed in ancient lakes and rivers. The rock layers (strata) have been slightly tilted by natural geologic processes, and in some instances folds and faults can be observed in the rocks. Stresses on the rocks have split the various sandstone layers and conglomerate layers (the Bosnians typically called these breccias) into semi-regular structures that to the naïve eye may look like human-made tiles or paving stones, but geological analysis indicates that they are clearly natural.
Sub Rosa: Pyramid No More PDF

For balance, a rather weaker challenge to the Bosnian Pyramids is found at the The great Bosnian pyramid scheme (British Archaeology)

The 'Montevecchia pyramids' are long in imagination and speculation but seem short on archeological evidence. The most recent evidence from late 2008 uses Paint to show what may be missed by observers. Images of parts of a dry stone wall and possible limestone layers are inconclusive at best. The authors of the above report state...

There have been made no academic or scientific studies of the Montevecchia hills so far. A Czech magazine has published a report in 2003 with data from satellite images and geodetic measurement. Gabriela Lukacs and Nenad Djurdjevic have been the only team of private researchers to publish a report on their respective websites so far.

The Fuente Magna bowl has been discussed on a recent ATS thread (maybe the Von Daniken thread?). If I recall correctly, it's provenance is unclear other than a Bolivian farmer gave it to an historian. It could be Sumerian, but it might have landed in the Americas in the past hundred years. Undoubtedly, Hans will know more about it.

Still, where is evidence of Planet X, gold mines, spaceports and a race of technologically advanced, space-faring beings?

I'm not being sarcastic, if I can check your sources for verification, why can't you? You aren't the only person to have a university education...mine taught me to research the facts.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
hate to burst your nibiru bubble, but it passed in 2003!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
hate to burst your nibiru bubble, but it passed in 2003!

Discussed and demonstrated elsewhere online, this is the product of lens flare involving reflections on the inside of the camera.

Nassim Haramein is interesting as a self-promoting New Age phenomenon with his cosmological Unified Theory of Everything.

He avoids questions like how is it possible for this kind of object to remain hidden without tens of thousands of professional and amateurs not having seen it. Or explaining undetected gravitational pull on the orbits of other planets in the solar system.

Meet the Sitchin of the 21st Century.

The truth is boring. Just tell a fun science fiction story and they'll buy it. Actual proof, facts, evidence? Who cares?

Mike

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

yup lens flare, always has to be something wrong with the camera when something extraordinary happens.

didn't hear that it was debunked tho, i will have to look into it.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Are you trying to say that Visoko pyramid is not a hand made pyramid but a natural formation? And Montevecchia's too?
How strange..
It's theory it came out after the discover, but works have been done around and under... where a network of tunnels have also been found:

www.javno.com...

Montevecchia's pyramids are covered in an area no one has had a permission to do escavations...
what i would like to point out is the 'scheme'...
have you noticed that the structure is exactly the same as for Giza and for Teotihuacan?
Hard to believe that, once Giza is not a natural feature, and teotihuacan is not a natural feature, Montevecchia is a natural feature that reproduces exactly the same pattern.

For now, they are pyramids, and the PDF itself showa the patterns..

Fuente magna... you may say whatever you want.. as for now it is a bowl proving that sumerians were in the mesoamerica. Until another solution is proven this is the only one...
and let's remember that Fuente Magna is not the only evidence... we have the potokia stele, we have sumerina terms in the nuhatl language, we have skeletons stating that 40% of the olmecs were of african origins etc...

kandisky i respect your way of acting and thinking and i would like to add one thing about anunnaki, gold mining etc...
i don't care about convincing people that the anunnaki were here etc...
The reason why i came to this forum is that someone, in the thread 'proof that sitchin is a deliberate misinformer', accused sitchin of having invented a drawing saying it was in the tomb of Hui...
I proved that sitchin invented nothing... that drawing was reported in the late 800 by gaston maspero.
Then, Sitchin is accused to invent sumerian terms meaning, and again i showed about the meanings of some sumerian terms (shumu - marduk - ningishzida etc)...

Then i reported my studies about mesoamerican-mesopotamic correlation, a correlation that was studied by scholars and linguists like Clyde Winters and Bernardo Victor Biados Yacovazzo, and genetists like Spencer Wells.
And i also reported the possibility of a link between various cultures that show the same features, patterna, credos, etc...

It's not my intention to convince anyone about the existence of the Anunnaki... who doesn' t want to believe won' t ever believe...
all i care about is making people understand that most criticism made on sitchin is inadeqaute and directed with no knowledge of the matters, like in the case of Ian Lawton and Michael Heiser.

That's all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join