It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making Contact With Loving Extraterrestial Energies

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
You do realize the "natives" were almost in a constant state of war with other "natives," right?

Good point. Wars that did not mess with dimensions and time through Atomic Bombs for one. Had they been allowed to develop further would the core values built a more co-operative society, that is the question.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjobIf you're going to try it, just bear in mind that there are both "light" & "dark" beings out there.

I have no interest in lower Astral.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Wars that did not mess with dimensions and time through Atomic Bombs for one. Had they been allowed to develop further would the core values built a more co-operative society, that is the question.

Well, that is sure debateble, if one is to consider the Ancient writings in the Vedas and Mahabharata, for instance, describing full scale wars that sound VERY much like Nuclear Warfare.

The texts describes their culture as being very Spiritual, but yet depicts advanced weapons that very, very much matches the technologies that only NOW starts to sound "familiar", in their descriptions.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
Well, that is sure debateble, if one is to consider the Ancient writings in the Vedas and Mahabharata, for instance, describing full scale wars that sound VERY much like Nuclear Warfare.

Good point. Well, again, what can we expect from a 3D vibration. I mean this is the way it is, we are just a big fish farm boiling up lots of spawn so we can take a few of the nice specimens to the bigger tank. I want the bigger tank, this spawning tank is getting boring.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb
People have asked about my process I used to make contact with so far benevolent ET's, and after some thought and some research into Rupert Sheldrake thanks to another ATS member, I put together this video to help other people, especially those star seeds, make contact. It is quite simple really, once a person thinks about it.

How can I put this in very clear and simple terms without hurting myself spritually.

You see I am not here to bash, but here to articulate what is being contacted. You are actually looking within yourself and dialing into the universal mind, the great divine energy that penetrates everything.

Do not look outside of yourself to make contact, Look within yourself, for everything is connected as one.

EDIT: Also, I'm not saying that these contacts/connections are absurd or fake, for there are highly concious extra terrestrial beings beyond our known planet, but be wary as to focus on yourself, think of you and that being as one.

If you keep running east, when do you hit west, is it not so that it is all one direction? Everything is one of the universal mind (which is a living entity), ONE.

Remember, meditation isn't everything, you must respect every aspect of divine law, and universal law in EVERY DAY LIFE to truely progress your mind and soul to greater aspects of conciousness!!!!!!!

[edit on 6-5-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I thought that this video might be interesting to both believers and those skeptics who are willing or able to remain open to all possibilities.

How to see an ET spaceship

Is it possible that many have essentially 'hypnotized' themselves (or been hypnotized) NOT to see all that can be seen in our skies?

Will global acceptance of the ET presence only come about when sufficient numbers of people have deprogrammed themselves from the pervasive notion that ET piloted UFOs either do not exist or that seeing them is incredibly unlikely? How much do our beliefs shape our experience? Skeptics often insist that it is the psychology of believers that allows them to see things that aren't there, but it's just as possible that the psychology of skeptics generally disbars them from seeing what actually IS there, for those who 'have eyes to see'. Perhaps both are true, and the 'truth' is the UFOs and ETs are there to be seen and contacted by those whose minds are free enough for it, rather than blocked and tightly corralled by negative or pessimistic beliefs regarding the existence ETs or their presence here.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by Malcram]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I have no interest in lower Astral.

No, me either, but those beings that live there can be a pain. If you get on the board or pendulum, it's possible you'll be talking to them unless you're careful.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty
EDIT: Also, I'm not saying that these contacts/connections are absurd or fake, for there are highly concious extra terrestrial beings beyond our known planet, but be wary as to focus on yourself, think of you and that being as one. If you keep running east, when do you hit west, is it not so that it is all one direction?

Good, cause they are not, and I can hollar over there to my roomate and ask him if he was running through my mind when the ship came in, or I can call up the guy last week and ask him if he was in my manifest when it came in last week, or my other buddy who is halfway across the country right now, maybe he was running around in my mind when we saw ours last week, must to his surprise, cause they all had pretty well the same attitude as well. A tempered disbelief

No matter how advanced we think we are, we might always have something to learn from another person. Good thoughts, I am not unaware as some think, and you are totally off base, but I wish I could make you happy if it was a possibility, yet I do not think many people are running around in my manifest.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram
Is it possible that many have essentially 'hypnotized' themselves (or been hypnotized) NOT to see all that can be seen in our skies?
[edit on 6-5-2009 by Malcram]

As a Abraham Hicks supporter, thank you for the video. The only thing in that video was desire to send love, and vibrational match. I was surprised when I saw the UFO and the nature of it, and it was not what I have expected.

And since other people have seen them with me, with basically no desire but just the willingness to come along and check it out, they would not know of this process, and I assure you that was not their mindset.

Try watching the video again. Try accepting everything I say without filtering it, and giving me complete trust instead of some suspicion. Then think, is that why these people experience these things, because I myself am vibrating to the absence of something, not the presence of something.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I cannot thank you enough.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Um, hello? Is this thing on?

Guys, while I admire your imagination, desire to believe the improbable, and probably real feelings and perceived experiences......may I just toss out a word of advice?

It is stuff like this that makes us all look like fools and wackos to the average Joe. It is stuff like this that compels the majority of newscasters to laugh during a UFO story and place a funny graphic on the screen. It doesn't help the cause very much, and makes getting to the truth darn near impossible thanks to the signal/noise ratio.

Now, I'm not saying anything your putting out there is false or not true. But what I am saying is perhaps we need to keep this kind of stuff on the down low, true or not, until the more mundane stuff can stabilize this subject to the point where it can be taken seriously and properly investigated with the monetary resources of the mainstream media.

Think about it. Not much can actually hide from the media if there is enough public demand for the truth. They will toss money around, trying to one up each other to get the scoop, driving their ratings up and increasing their advertising revenues.

It is not until the mainstream can see a legitimate revenue increase by covering this subject seriously they will not bother. In order for them to see a significant revenue opportunity (by means of ratings) the average Joe needs to be engaged.

And in order to engage the average Joe, perhaps we should not spring the wild "out there" stuff on them anymore. Once there is enough legitimate attention to the subject, and money is getting thrown at it...then come back out with this stuff and see where it leads. But for now, it is stuff like this that ensures no investigation can really lead anywhere right now.

We can't continue to be represented by the stereotype that we ourselves perpetuate unless we just don't care about getting to the truth anymore.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

You are worried about your image? And on top of that you want to install a program to avoid "average Joe" is used against you as a political/media means to avoid disclosure? Then you are doing the same as the people who started the whole business.

Average Joe?
Trying to adjust your image and info to suit a supposed smaller frame of mind is not going to work. And there is no time for it. It is like teaching kids. You have to inspire them to step up and climb the hill. Showing how is a beginning. Trying to BE one of them is a big mistake.
It is disrespectful too. Oh you are so tiny, I will use tiny words to spell it out for you, and if you think I am nuts, feel free to ingnore me.

Giving info like the OP does will be picked up by the people who are smart and open enough to employ it. The rest will disregard it and wait untill somebody comes with the "hard evidence" (we are really stuck in our solid paradigm) and will wait untill the newsreader says it is OK to believe there is more.

There is not ONE way to do this, there are thousands!
Average Joe will not read stuff like this, because he does not understand the language, like I am puzzled with all the discussion about "FreedomGunsConstitution" on ATS. To me they have nothing to do with eacht other, but to Average Joe they are ultimately linked. So I do not engage in those liberal gun discussions because of the cultural rift there.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty

How can I put this in very clear and simple terms without hurting myself spritually.

You see I am not here to bash, but here to articulate what is being contacted. You are actually looking within yourself and dialing into the universal mind, the great divine energy that penetrates everything.

Do not look outside of yourself to make contact, Look within yourself, for everything is connected as one.

EDIT: Also, I'm not saying that these contacts/connections are absurd or fake, for there are highly concious extra terrestrial beings beyond our known planet, but be wary as to focus on yourself, think of you and that being as one.

If you keep running east, when do you hit west, is it not so that it is all one direction? Everything is one of the universal mind (which is a living entity), ONE.
[edit on 6-5-2009 by Psychonaughty]

To me you are now really confusing the matter put forward by the OP.
While he is simply handing over a simple key to get some people step up to more awareness possibilities, you are drawing all kinds of lines of what you prefer to be the "spiritual case".

For instance you stance to "not look outside, but inside", while methodically that does not matter much. For me, focussing on perception on the outside world in a different way, alterd my perception and shifted something IN me. The percieved world changed. In the same way, a shifted consciousness inside, builded new pathways to interact with the outside world. Change in consiousness and perception has many doors. They open from within and from without.

There are lots of beings you can interact with, from Earth and Et's. Simple ones, smart ones, benificial ones and predatory ones. It is a jungle out there IMO, but doors close easily too. So don't worry about it. Be free. Is a a beautiful cosmos.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Nice presentation

I'm curious...What actually 'compelled' you to initiate this effort of making contact in the first place? Was it because you actually have had an experience of unexpected contact before? was it just plain and simple curiosity?
I'm also curious as to how would you explain events where individuals with no prior interest whatsoever in initiating contact could end up having one, as the annals of ufology has recorded throughout the century??
Lastly, of course, is whether or not you have had an up close & personal contact yet? You also seemed a bit unsure about that 'prospect'...are you still feeling the same about it now?

Cheers Soulorb

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I think this is kinda... for lack of a better word... bullshat
Sorry please dont take this the wrong way but I have a hard time thinking that this type of communication is what the aliens are looking for. I find it hard to believe that they are just floating around up there waiting for someone to say " Oh I love you and appreciate you and your ??"sacrifice"?? and then they will just drive up in their little space ship and say " here look at me, here i am" and then poof fly away.... seems like an episode of ATS on barny and friends
im sorry to be such a critic but im usually open to just about anything when it comes to contact with "them". this just seems creepy weird.
I agree that contact from SETI or Crop circles or Visual manifestations among others , is possible and credible but not I love you you love me mumbo jumbo lol sorry to be so rude im just not on board. I think we need to focus our communications on actual legit forms of contact.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This is the communication ets are looking for. They're looking for upgrades in our awareness and consciousness. The entire disclosure, and by this I mean an et generated one is dependent upon the awareness and readiness of the population.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by KembaraLangit
I'm curious...What actually 'compelled' you to initiate this effort of making contact in the
Cheers Soulorb

I just felt there was something there, an intelligence, and I had watch James Gillilands video 'Contact Is Now', and then I decided why not go for it, and send some love and see if I can connect in.

I'm also curious as to how would you explain events where individuals with no prior interest whatsoever in initiating contact could end up having one, as the annals of ufology has recorded throughout the century??
Cheers Soulorb

ET's who needed, them, prior soul contract, or ET's who were not concerned about free will. I have no idea to be honest. Maybe it is just time.

Lastly, of course, is whether or not you have had an up close & personal contact yet? You also seemed a bit unsure about that 'prospect'...are you still feeling the same about it now?Cheers Soulorb

Not sure. I feel kind of good, but like everyone I still have movies like Independence Day, and Christian Demons rattling around, and Fallien Angels, and Superstition. Basically I am trying to focus on the positive and see what happens, I am not trying to think to far ahead, and just relay it as it happens.

Thanks for the question...... and comments.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dwest
I'm sorry but I think this is kinda... for lack of a better word... bullshat
Sorry please dont take this the wrong way but I have a hard time thinking that this type of communication is what the aliens are looking for. I find it hard to believe that they are just floating around up there waiting for someone to say " Oh I love you and appreciate you and your ??"sacrifice"?? and then they will just drive up in their little space ship and say " here look at me, here i am" and then poof fly away.... seems like an episode of ATS on barny and friends
im sorry to be such a critic but im usually open to just about anything when it comes to contact with "them". this just seems creepy weird.
I agree that contact from SETI or Crop circles or Visual manifestations among others , is possible and credible but not I love you you love me mumbo jumbo lol sorry to be so rude im just not on board. I think we need to focus our communications on actual legit forms of contact.

That love, is a bulb in a dark night to a moth, in a sea of lost and under informed people such as yourself. And yes, that vibration matters, and we can put it out there for you until you catch up, and you can join us when you feel it is time.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Briefly... the laws of physics apply...

Input = Output

For many of the reasons brought up here and in other similar threads, you tend to get back what type of energy you put out. Yes, it is that simple.

Make no mistake, they all are out there yet.

This is rising to a climax that people are only now starting to understand. The best thing is to trust that things will be made plain to all. You can chose to remain hidden, as I did for years. I am still hidden to the majority of outside influence. Not sure why but I seem to be holding back from full thhrottle.

That could be related to the volume of contact opportunities out there and the questionable agendas of all involved. This is what I believe is the case. I have developed some sort of shielding ability which is related to auras or energy fields around me. It has layers for various effects.

Why me? Well, I believe it is available to all. It is related to your personal agenda. This will determine the type and level of interaction.

The level you reach is determined by the way you lead your life. Only you have the answer as to why you can or can't make the connection.

Most of the time, they come to me with information. When I seek answers, they are given within hours. If I am interacting, the response is given immediately and it always feels like I am wrapped in the arms of love or surrounded with love.

I have only had a couple of interactions with questionable beings. That was when my shielding was low or weak. I think this is because of the level of listening I am able to achieve. I once saw an entity looking down at me laughing at me. It was a fairly large hologram like scene, in the night sky. That made the hair on the back of my neck, stiff (1990).

This is not a joke or to be taken lightly. You will soon see. Certainly upon termination of your biological unit (or death), you will be made to fully understand what your situation and time on Earth accomplished.

There are many who have requested a return visit to right things from previous wrong choices. In the past, that was freely given. Now we are on a slightly different agenda and we will (in the near future) be given new suits to ware.

This is my lot. I have been around the block many times in the past and have grown greatly from it. Did I finally get it right?

I am still not a saint, but I seem to be able to listen. Though even that needed to be re-learned in this life.

Mistique has made some great points to follow, if you chose to walk this path. Even I have no answers as to why the abductions. That is one question I have never asked. Am I afraid of the answer? Possibly I already know the answer and am afraid to be consious of those facts?

Does it happen to me? I would have to say yes, with no proof but a few bruises and small scars from time to time. This does include sperm donations which means there is a breeding program in place. What did Hitler know for certain, that we can only guess at?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
I have only had a couple of interactions with questionable beings. That was when my shielding was low or weak. I think this is because of the level of listening I am able to a

Mine is very subtle. Now say a few months ago I was out on the street one day, and a guy walked across the street sideways, and he was wearing a nice black cashmere coat, typical business ware, and I can fill those shoes if I want as well and dress nice, but there was something about him. He was bald, and say 55 or so looking, and quite dapper looking.

So he gives me this sideways leer, as if apprising me, looking down on me, or I felt looked down on. I just absorb the feeling that I get, and took note, gave him a nice smile and walked on, however that is not the way I felt.

Now he might not have been say an ET, or a Cabalist, associated in any way, most likely he was just have been a local business guy I never saw before, or just a person that these dracos if they exist influenced, and he just did that based on some kind of impression. or did nothing, and it was my perception, or I had a booger in my nose, it makes no difference really. I still felt that way, it has to be deflected or absorbed.

Today I am in one of those days, I just had to come home. I could tell the energies were wrong, and that situations were skewed. I just laugh at it and wonder what is next. I was waiting for some money, and say the money did not arrive.

And my buddy who needed help, and whom I went to help, sort of gave a sigh, or like frustrated look when he had to buy me a coffee. Some guy off YouTube has been trying to upmanship me, for some reason, and undermine my sense of self. No idea who they are really.

I go to the bank, thinking there might be a few bucks, and right there at the first till is this local business person who has one of the most popular restaurants, and with whom some friction is between us due to some minor issues, and with whom my soon spent last weekend partying with, but no time for his old man when I went to see him.

And then I come home, and I had seen a video here on a thread asking people to rescue the channel that YouTube shut down, and download the content right away now that it was up and upload it to as many sites as possible, such as here. So I go out and save 80 pages of video, and parse the HTML and schedule it, in an attempt to help Alex Jones save his content, and grab this 45 gig if data.

So I write the mods here, and I ask them, thinking I was helping, do you want me to upload it here, and I get back a email inferring I am stealing his content. Pfft! It just seems like I am getting it from everywhere, even here today.

Very subtle things, and that is when I know I am being messed with in the slightest. So I must ignore, and just go home whatever, regroup, an then they go away, or my perceptions change.

And I find the more I grow the more vulnerable in certain ways I become, so the focal point or center point of my home, and my personal aura, and things like this must be fortified on a regular basis. I must stay healthy, and know when I am over extending myself. Because there are energies for sure being these things. And a person cannot allow fear either and try to identify the energies, because that gives the desired effect as well.

However, I know that I did the right thing, once i decided to come home my heart chakra just fluttered, as if to say, good idea. So that is the simple way to handle these things.

Now you mentioned death as well. Again, that might be the case but that is a reality I have not accepted either. I plan on taking this vehicle with me, I think I came here to get one, and I plan on taking it. However you do not have to if you do not want to. Empowered Ascension is not for everyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join