It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's going on with the microscope in the 2012 movie ad?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
ok so there's this Woody Harrelson viral marketing YouTube Channel for the 2012 movie starring John Kusak right..
www.youtube.com...

and there's this "animation" video that kind of explains to the uninitiated what the big hub-bub about 2012 is...
from charlies point of view..

So what's the deal around 7 seconds.. where they show a scientist ... looking at something through a microscope and in shock sits up only to be "dissapeared" by a gov Spook.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/03fe537ada22.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a5d38f2181c9.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/41722f0b67f0.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8f44a5b8685e.jpg[/atsimg]

I could understand if it was a telescope the scientist was looking through and was shocked.. seeing nibiru or something and being taken by spooks..
...but no it's a microscope.

With the prevalence of secret societies, masons, CIA and Department of Defense ties and under the table favors /ahem/.. in our media and Hollywood especially..
Predictive programming plays a pivotal role in guiding a nation/world's consciousness towards certain concepts. and those concepts come from a central command.

If Columbia pictures is indeed in on the conditioning of the 2012 material, and are fully clued in to the details at the top, and are indoctrinating or at the very least massaging this idea into popular culture, (and make a few $mill in the process)
And they're responsible for their viral marketing.. specifically directing what exactly should be shown in the animation...

Then what's the freaking deal with the scientist and the microscope?

What's up with the 42 dead microbiologists in 5 years?

The scientist has a skull on the table.. not a beaker, or a dissected frog, but a human skull.
can this indicate that he's an anthropology microbiologist?
meaning that he's studying phenomena within life within human cells?

What's up with Morgellons Disease suddenly appearing before the "end of time" in 2012?

What's up with the big CDC hush hush 'we'll get around to it when we feel like it' ..about morgellons?

I've said over and over that Morgellons Syndrome is the 2012 ascensionary DNA change.. the Christening.. the metamorphosis into a new species..
the species of christ, of krishna, of buddha, of hermes.
or something close to it.
metamorphosis' take a good deal of time..

DNA doesn't just POP! change in the blink of an eye.
takes time for a caterpillar to change into a butterfly
tadpole to a frog
nymph to a newt.

I understand the first shot of the cartoon
.. the I-ching reference
then the bible-armageddon reference..
but then a scientist and a microscope??

why's there a scientist being 'dissapeared' after looking into a microscope and being astonished..
in a movie advertisement fr one of the most likely biggest grosing films of all time (i think)...
2012 end of the world action thriller...
produced by one of the most powerful media giants in the world?

-

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The fact there is a movie about a possible predicted end of the world in itself is hilarious. Doesnt anyone else see that? Has this happened before? Like a predicted event being massively produced into a motion picture before hand?

As for the clip. I assume he found the answer/cure/problem and was hushed? Telling the public anything is a big no no.

... Unless is produced by the big film Corps. Lol

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ihniwid
The fact there is a movie about a possible predicted end of the world in itself is hilarious. Doesnt anyone else see that? Has this happened before? Like a predicted event being massively produced into a motion picture before hand?

As for the clip. I assume he found the answer/cure/problem and was hushed? Telling the public anything is a big no no.

... Unless is produced by the big film Corps. Lol

This is the type of response one would expect from a post being posted on a mainstream discussion forum like USA Today, or People magazine.

But this isn't those forums.
This is ATS, and that's why it was posted here, to spur thought in minds that are open to this type of discussion.

I see this is your first day on ATS, I'll cu you some slack, not to negate your opinion or anything, but yeah...

Anything that's popular will be made into a movie to make $ off of.

This in no way negates the fact that said topic has grounding in reality.

Quite the opposite, when you research predictive programming, and CIA involvement in Hollywood productions.. ie: Close Encounters, Black Hawk Down, Body of Lies, Long Kiss Goodnight, X-Files etc..
The list goes on...

But yeah if you want to say that it's JUST money and popularity, and maintain your viewpoint from that superficial and flimsy commonly held conclusion, go for it. All the less for you to comprehend.

-

[edit on 4-5-2009 by prevenge]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Once again TPTB want to scare people into thinking that on 12-21-12 the world will end. The problem is it might end for them since they have no soul-matrix and can't move from the 3rd & 4th density to the comming 5th density. This is whats scaring TPTB. They don't want people to wake up and learn the truth, to break there programing. Once that happens they lose there power. And in the end thats what TPTB are most afraid of. Losing Power. So if they make a movie of the end of the world, and make it funny then they continue to control the sheeple, and keep the truth away so they continue. You just have to break the cycle.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Here's something interesting that should have been connected to this thread by now:

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
If you've seen my posts you know I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I am very skeptical of everything. But I have a good friend who works at the CDC in Atlanta who is less skeptical and more favorable to conspiracy theories than I. This post deals with something he told me about that he claims to have witnessed at the CDC recently.

I don't claim there is any truth to this story, nor do I have evidence to back it up. However, I felt the nature of it qualified it to be appropriate at a place like ATS. I'm only reporting what I heard from him and make no claims for the story's veracity.

This guy works in a technical capacity as a contractor at the CDC: he hooks up electronics, intranets, CCTV, teleconferences, lights, sound, etc. An "A/V guy" you might say. By the nature of his job he gets access to basically everyone's offices whenever the technical needs arise. (I've heard lots of juicy stuff, BTW)

So he tells me that earlier this week he hooked up a room to have the capacity to teleconference with a bunch of major agencies all at once, such as the DOD, the IMF, NASA, the White House, the Dept of the Interior, the State Dept, etc. (I can't remember them all by memory). Essentially it was a room full of monitors that enabled a place for all of these agencies to converge for conversations or planning. Now, because this guy is a technical problem solver he's always present in these kinds of meetings in case there is a technical issue that needs to be resolved. This time though, once it was all connected he was ordered to leave. He found it quite odd.

Later that day he found himself setting up a live stream coming from NASA to broadcast something to its employees, along with some higher-ups in other agencies such as the CDC. The video from NASA was streaming only and for whatever reason he was unable to capture it to disk, but he claims to have seen the video. In it, someone from NASA instructs the employees of NASA to "begin preparing". For what? We don't know. The instructions were apparently generalized to basic stuff, such as make sure you have a supply of food and water, basic first aid, etc.

According to him, in his opinion, "the CDC is preparing for something big" and apparently the info is only for a selected few at this point.

As I had said, he's conspiracy-theory friendly, and to him he thinks the best way to explain what he saw is that a brown dwarf or comet Elenin or some other doom-from-the-sky is approaching. I told him I thought it could be something more worldly such as an economic catastrophe or perhaps some other cause of social unrest. I don't personally subscribe to the Niburu theory but....whatever. Who knows? This is all anecdotal stuff anyway.

Now, on the web especially, if I hear someone provide something like Niburu as an answer to anything, I call into question anything they've said prior to it, and for good reason. But because I've known this guy personally for nearly a decade and had the ability to verify his reliability in reporting the things he's claimed to have seen - I have no particular reason to suspect he's lying about the things he saw happening at CDC (though I find his space-doom theory implausible). I know I am in a fallacious territory, but I will state again that I am only reporting word on the street. I have no proof or evidence of anything. I simply thought I'd throw out what I'd heard and see what happens.

Anyone else out there employed by such agencies that have noticed anything unusual around the offices lately? Any CDC employees here that could confirm or deny this story I've placed forth?

Anyway, thanks for reading.

Unusual Preparations At The CDC?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by prevenge

Here's something interesting that should have been connected to this thread by now:

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
If you've seen my posts you know I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I am very skeptical of everything. But I have a good friend who works at the CDC in Atlanta who is less skeptical and more favorable to conspiracy theories than I. This post deals with something he told me about that he claims to have witnessed at the CDC recently.

I don't claim there is any truth to this story, nor do I have evidence to back it up. However, I felt the nature of it qualified it to be appropriate at a place like ATS. I'm only reporting what I heard from him and make no claims for the story's veracity.

This guy works in a technical capacity as a contractor at the CDC: he hooks up electronics, intranets, CCTV, teleconferences, lights, sound, etc. An "A/V guy" you might say. By the nature of his job he gets access to basically everyone's offices whenever the technical needs arise. (I've heard lots of juicy stuff, BTW)

So he tells me that earlier this week he hooked up a room to have the capacity to teleconference with a bunch of major agencies all at once, such as the DOD, the IMF, NASA, the White House, the Dept of the Interior, the State Dept, etc. (I can't remember them all by memory). Essentially it was a room full of monitors that enabled a place for all of these agencies to converge for conversations or planning. Now, because this guy is a technical problem solver he's always present in these kinds of meetings in case there is a technical issue that needs to be resolved. This time though, once it was all connected he was ordered to leave. He found it quite odd.

Later that day he found himself setting up a live stream coming from NASA to broadcast something to its employees, along with some higher-ups in other agencies such as the CDC. The video from NASA was streaming only and for whatever reason he was unable to capture it to disk, but he claims to have seen the video. In it, someone from NASA instructs the employees of NASA to "begin preparing". For what? We don't know. The instructions were apparently generalized to basic stuff, such as make sure you have a supply of food and water, basic first aid, etc.

According to him, in his opinion, "the CDC is preparing for something big" and apparently the info is only for a selected few at this point.

As I had said, he's conspiracy-theory friendly, and to him he thinks the best way to explain what he saw is that a brown dwarf or comet Elenin or some other doom-from-the-sky is approaching. I told him I thought it could be something more worldly such as an economic catastrophe or perhaps some other cause of social unrest. I don't personally subscribe to the Niburu theory but....whatever. Who knows? This is all anecdotal stuff anyway.

Now, on the web especially, if I hear someone provide something like Niburu as an answer to anything, I call into question anything they've said prior to it, and for good reason. But because I've known this guy personally for nearly a decade and had the ability to verify his reliability in reporting the things he's claimed to have seen - I have no particular reason to suspect he's lying about the things he saw happening at CDC (though I find his space-doom theory implausible). I know I am in a fallacious territory, but I will state again that I am only reporting word on the street. I have no proof or evidence of anything. I simply thought I'd throw out what I'd heard and see what happens.

Anyone else out there employed by such agencies that have noticed anything unusual around the offices lately? Any CDC employees here that could confirm or deny this story I've placed forth?

Anyway, thanks for reading.

Unusual Preparations At The CDC?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I can buy this.
Along the same line, the movie Contagion is about to be released.

top topics

join