It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Launches Airstrikes on Iraqi Villages

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad

Originally posted by Albertarocks

Originally posted by rangersdad
reply to post by Trayen11

If this is true, then why didnt the USAF see them on radar and go after them and chase them out of Iraq? Are they asleep at the wheel or what?

What business is this of the USAF? Is the USAF free to chase anybody or start shooting at any airplane they like? Is the USAF expected to be able to instantly shoot down any warplane they want to, even if they have reason? They couldn't do it on 911 so why would you expect them to be able to do it over in Iran/Iraq, where it's not even any of their business?

I thought being in Iraq was our business, if not, why else are we there if not to help defend their borders.

No, being in Iraq is wrong. There was never any reason for bombing the ever living shyte out of Iraq in the first place. And why is America still there? Saddam was illegally hung, was he not? Why is America still there? The only reason America started that war is because Israel made them do it. And the only reason America is still there because Israel won't let you come home yet.

No, it's none of America's business, but unfortunately when Israel tells America to bomb Iraq or Iran or France or Australia or Canada or England or Joe's Bar and Diner, America will have to bow to the lords and do it. This is the fault of zero leadership in Washington. The leadership comes from the dark Rothschild NWO cabal who uses the USA as it's war puppet and the innocent American people all get blamed for it... and hated even more... worldwide.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Albertarocks]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Albertarocks

A-men Albertarocks!!

In 2003, I was almost was jumped in Nagasaki Japan by a group of men for being white, (I assume they thought we were americans) my boss showed the group his Canadian passport and they left us alone. The world has a strange love hate relationship with the US.

I am very seriously intrested in how this situation plays out. It seems since US currently has Iraq under US military police control. Will it be viewed as a direct attack on the US.

Seems pretty easy to say yes and start the war with Iran. We all knew it was comming, it was just a matter of time.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by sticky]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Wow I feel so much less guilty for being an American now. I feel trully free. Go figure, it never was our fault to begin with. Its always been those wild Jews and the NWO controlling us. I guess they are guilty for making Sadaam violate the cease fire agreement from the first Gulf War like 1000 times. You gotta agree it was kinda nice when Sadaams head fell off.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Yahoo Link to these airstrikes.

As usual sources are giving different accounts over how these strikes were carried out. Some say helicopters were used while still remaining within Iranian territory and some say low flying fighter jets carried out the attacks. According to the Yahoo article it appears as if the planes struck first followed by a later visit by helicopers. If Iran is flying drones into Iraq (one shot down and not talked about much), you can be certain they aren't afriad to send in jets for a quick attack, or possible retaliation in this instance. In this strike, I think the Iranians must have had some ground intel before launching the site, but it doesn't appear to be a stronghold of their intended targets, members of PJAC or PKK.

I think this U.S. administration is going to do nothing about this, regardless of whether Iran had approval for these strikes or not. Not only are PJAK and PKK considered terrorists by the EU and US, strikes against these groups have occured for years, by Turkey as well. In addition, I think the U.S. is trying to see if a change in their tough policy towards Iran will improve the relationship. U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates is touring the middle east now and talking with Egypt and Saudi arabi to reassure them that there shouldn't be any concern in the future "improvement" of the U.S. relationship with Iran. Article Here

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
I smell BS! The world has gone mad but Iran ain't that stupid.

i am leaning in this direction as well.
heck, i would not be shocked if it was the u.s. that did it lol.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by anonamousantichrist

oops wrong thread.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

Wow I feel so much less guilty for being an American now. I feel trully free. Go figure, it never was our fault to begin with. Its always been those wild Jews and the NWO controlling us. I guess they are guilty for making Sadaam violate the cease fire agreement from the first Gulf War like 1000 times. You gotta agree it was kinda nice when Sadaams head fell off.

First of all, Saddam was hung, not beheaded... as far as I know. But no, I wouldn't agree with you that "it was kinda nice when Saddam's head fell off". What would be kinda nice though would be to see some heads fall off in Washington for selling America out.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I think his head fell off when they hung him. You better watch talking about the folks in Washington like that. They might put you on the list, and you dont want to be on the list. Cue the scary music!

[edit on 4-5-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join