It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative Media Besides Alex Jones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Does anyone know of other people besides Alex Jones who makes documentaries or talks about the NWO? I like Alex but theres something about him that tells me hes a phony sometimes. Seems like he uses fear mongering, and paranoia tactics just as much as the government he accuses of doing the same.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
You Tube is full of alternative news. Alien Scientist is actually a pretty cool guy.

Also it is not exactly alternative but try googling Ted Talks. Very very interesting stuff.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Anthony J Hilder owns "Free World Alliance", and has some excellent documentaries! You can get videos from Al Cuppett also, and New Zealand Pastor the late Barry Smith has some wonderful videos that I'd reccomend to anyone! I have 4 of Pastor Smiths, and they are right on target!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MoreFunky85I like Alex but theres something about him that tells me hes a phony sometimes. Seems like he uses fear mongering, and paranoia tactics just as much as the government he accuses of doing the same.

I've noticed the same thing.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MoreFunky85

Well There are some futher out there guys than Alex.

The fact you feel fear when he's talking to you(you said he fear mongers like the govt) is a direct representation of how you process data in your mind. Stop being scared of Alex! I am neither scared of the GOVt or any man, fear is an animal response and when your properly trained somthing simple lke hearing words wont scare you at all. NOw chem trails are scary....lol....
I was on his show last week and told him that we will give him a makeover and he laughed. He's far from perfect and truthfully scares people away quickly. He knows this but why be anyone different than your slef no matter what people say about you.

Check out David Wilcock or David Icke... They are more far out but provide the same basic knowledge, you just have to tolerate the fact one says 4d reptoids controll the NWO and another says that trhe NWO is many factions that are waring.

All in all you need to take things with a grain of salt. Yes the Nazi's that financed Hitler still are in power today. Try watching this movie RING OF POWER NWO
Its data is amazing and it has a female voiceover which men find non-scary(unless you have mommy issues) and allthough it is deeper than you have ever gone into this world they control... If Alex Uses fear in your words, wait till you see what the reality of this all is.

Semper Fi.... DONT BE SCRUURED!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MoreFunky85

William Cooper was great. He was murdered by US Marshals. However, a lot of what he says is still very relative. They replay is radio show at hourofthetime.com. As with anyone though, you have to do your own research.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Anyone actually listening to Alex Jones needs to euthanize themselves.

top topics

join