It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Just Going To Let NWO Happen?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
People have been saying the world is about to end since we learned how to talk. So far, nobody's been right about that part. I'm a journalist by trade, so it's my job to be both searching for facts but at the same time skeptical of whatever I am told.

The hardest part for me to get in the whole NWO thing overall is how on earth are the mysterious "them" so amazingly good at what they do, always keeping us in the dark while they plot sinisterly behind closed doors, while we mere moral humans are so prone to mistakes and missteps? The one and greatest argument against the NWO in my opinion is one that I have experienced myself in interviewing officials and such: It seems to me that nobody really does have it all together enough to really know what they are doing, let alone try to orchestrate such a grand global plan without it ever becoming common knowledge.

Trust me, there are still a lot of people in the mainstream media that would bust them wide open the nanosecond we found out about anything like this. I'm one of them.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
hey funky Dont worry you can only do what you can to open a few eyes as to what is happening and is unfolding before our own eyes. I have served this country for 9 years and can assure you there are many like me that will not let our nation go down in flames and stand by and let our constitution be abolished There are many of us that will fight along side the population against the nwo.In my opinion we are wtaching the nwo get bolder and bolder with each coming day the swine flu or h1n1 was just a dry run for whats to come simply a test to see how the populus will react to states of emergency quite frankly we passed thier tests with flying colors there was no problems everyone remained calm no one asked questions they did what they have been programed to doand thats follow like mindless sheep. Just thought i'd let you know that there are soldiers within our forces that see and know whats going on and are ready to defend this great country and its civilians with their lives . you guys are not alone

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Bored Dude, I have to agree that some of the people on ATS would spin out of control if there weren't guys like you. I also thoroughly agree that "We the People" are a huge part of the problem. We elect a guy, any guy Bush, Obama, Clinton, doesn't matter, then we expect the world to change immediately. Living off credit, having no regard for the environment, voting for the media's "most likely to win" instead of doing some research and voting our conscience. We certainly should be footing some of the blame.

That said, the NWO is real, and it is coming. I hope this link works, I am pretty new at this:
www.worldnetdaily.com...

Henry Kissinger has been pushing for this NWO for decades, and we finally have the right Administration, Congress, and World strife to push it through.

As for Masons, Bohemians, or Skulls. I have been a part of many of these groups during my search for answers, and they do not have them. The PTB may have used some of these groups for their networking at the upper levels, but these groups are not the problem. Again, it is the elite few that pull the strings, and they love for us to blame some "Secret Society" for what they are doing. It is all just mis-direction. We should be looking closer at the Bernie Madoffs and Henry Kissingers in our banks and governments, not the Masons - Shriners or any other well-meaning organization full of 99% good people.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I must say it is refreshing to here that there are people in the military that know whats happening, like sgtsmoke. im glad ATS is here for everyone to talk to eachother. im a new member but i first found ATS when i was 16. im 23 now and im happy to see its still around. i havent had my own internet connection for years. and thank you to those who serve our country with a discerning heart and not a blind mind.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
People have been saying the world is about to end since we learned how to talk. So far, nobody's been right about that part. I'm a journalist by trade, so it's my job to be both searching for facts but at the same time skeptical of whatever I am told.

The hardest part for me to get in the whole NWO thing overall is how on earth are the mysterious "them" so amazingly good at what they do, always keeping us in the dark while they plot sinisterly behind closed doors, while we mere moral humans are so prone to mistakes and missteps? The one and greatest argument against the NWO in my opinion is one that I have experienced myself in interviewing officials and such: It seems to me that nobody really does have it all together enough to really know what they are doing, let alone try to orchestrate such a grand global plan without it ever becoming common knowledge.

Trust me, there are still a lot of people in the mainstream media that would bust them wide open the nanosecond we found out about anything like this. I'm one of them.

Id love to believe you, but the fact that we have RFID chips coming out, the prospect of the FEMA camps, the mystery and suspicion surrounding the flu virus, and the fact that we STILL cant protest without being considered and enemy of the state just topples any kind of hope against the NWO that I have. Wheres that promise from Obama that hed get rid of (or severely edit) the patriot act huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join