It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Just Going To Let NWO Happen?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I know im probably in denial, but damn. This is a disturbing turn of events to come. I hate to say it but we either wont be able to do anything, or simply will refuse to try and stop this. I just wish something could be done to wake up everyone. Ive seen, heard, and read numerous things about the NWO ( just like all of you have) and its just sick and evil. I know im venting here but its scary to witness whats becoming of this world. At least there are places like ATS (for now) where we can kind of be in communion together. not sure if communion was the right word but you get what i mean. God bless you all.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Just relax. There is no evil plot to take over the world. Just sit back and enjoy. If you dont like the way things are going just wait 4 more years and it will all switch back the other way.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Naaaaa, there's no evil plot to take over the world. The g-20 just finished working on the new "global" currency, the usa gov't is trying to "legalize" fema detention camps, the gov't is working on taking our guns, habeous corpus is gone, along with the 4th ammendment, under patriot acts 1&2 you're a domestic terrorist if you protest or criticise the gov't, Ron Paul was just placed on a "right-winged" extremist list by DHS head Jan Napalotano, We're losing national sovereignty on a daily basis, and banks and wallstreet are getting bailouts while the american people are getting screwed! But naaaaaaaa, nothing global happening here!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Its just politics. This is what happens when you get Washington DC full of liberal democrats. Handouts, Taxes, Gun Control, Hate for Corporate America, Love of the Loosers. The sad thing is, you probably voted for them, because you thought George Bush was the devil.

Just go get a beer, put down the Alex Jones and the David Icke, breath deep and relax.

This too will pass.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Wow, ya mean politics make our gov't officials go to places like Bohemian Grove and have lewd sexual acts and worship a 40 ft owl named "Molech" and burn effigies of little kids, all in the name of satan? Then we have a former prez like gw and ghw bush both admit that they're members of skull&bones? And let's not forget all the politicians who are or are affiliated with freemasons, jesters, shriners, wasps, eastern star, bob jones university, the brotherhood, the 1000 points of light, and God knows what other else secret society that advocates demonic worshipping! You can stay drinking your beer, I believe I'll stay sober and watch what happens.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by thewind

Its just politics. This is what happens when you get Washington DC full of liberal democrats. Handouts, Taxes, Gun Control, Hate for Corporate America, Love of the Loosers. The sad thing is, you probably voted for them, because you thought George Bush was the devil.

Just go get a beer, put down the Alex Jones and the David Icke, breath deep and relax.

This too will pass.

OP must be newly awakened. I loved the first days of it, I have never felt more alive at that moment, and even since then the feeling hasn't faded.

To comment on the bored guy I have quoted. I swear you sit at your keyboard night and day, and immediately post rebuttals and opinions to anyone that gets excited about being awake, talking about spirituality, or UFO/ET research. How do you have such passion to debunk everything? I just don't seem to understand the debunkers motives. If you don't believe it, then why are some people here. Find another hobby perhaps.

To me, it is the same thing as "Why do atheists care about christianity?" That thread is epic and probably wont ever die. Why do they care? It doesn't add up.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hi MoreFunky85,

Don't think people will talk to much about that on this board. This website is being monitored by security agencies. And it's not me acting paranoid.

Anyways most people are not going to do anything. Government knows how to handle common citizens. They go far but not too far. And maybe they do but think this is fine as long as they can sit at home watching American Idol.

Not many people dare to stand up against the militarized police. If there would be something going down its always a little group that takes the lead and after that the followers. Not that I recommend violence because it would just play in their hand and give excuse to make thins even worse for all.

On the how do I wake up people? Well seriously I got really tired of all the ridicule and ignorance of 80% around me. Though 20% is enough to give the NWO shills a little help understanding what their place is in society.

Just look around you today. People are zombies. Acting like robots not sure about tomorrow. Although its not bad to have a little economic crisis. This will teach to treasure what you do have and kicks in the survival mode again.

Already can see the protest with all the peaceful citizens getting hammered by those that are paid to protect them from harm. That is what society has come to because we keep to quiet and have let it all happen ourselves.

I have family and friends in politics and government. We really had some hard talks, but they don't know. They believe to be part of something good and actually think they will be going to make things better. Giving me that empty stare when I call them out for destroying everything.

Don't know about everyone on this board. But I have quit smoking paid all debt cleaned up my act. Feel very healthy and awake. So I'm ready for the New World Order planning to delay and sabotage their plans my way. And have this feeling there are more people with this attitude while others will not be so gentle on the traitors. I feel sad for the shills. One day its enough.

Guess its best to meet up with others at demonstrations and in America maybe the militia. Just make sure to look out for the provocateur.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sticky

If there werent some debunkers on here you guys would be so revved up crazy you would blow a gasket. Its like a cycle of death where you all feed on each other and pretty soon the whole world and universe or in a giant plot to do us all in. My question to you is how do you guys get up every day. I would stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger if I thought everything was out to enslave or kill me. Jesus.

Oh and by the way its also kinda fun to watch you guys get all pissed off when someone disagrees with your truth.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I'm not american, but we get a lot of american channels up here. I've watched a lot of news, and i can't for the life of me think of this "other" way you speak of. Seems to me that it's the same way, but sold seperately, exploiting the measure of human nature.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Prepare for the worst,hope for the best,live each day like no tomorrow!

By end of year: Depression
2010:WW3,Euro by mid-year
2011: Monetary system gone, martial law
2012: Major Geo-Changes

God Bless and Good Luck!!
Sonny

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

See what I mean, Sticky? Thats one more Rockefeller story from popping the cork.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind

Wow, ya mean politics make our gov't officials go to places like Bohemian Grove and have lewd sexual acts and worship a 40 ft owl named "Molech" and burn effigies of little kids, all in the name of satan? Then we have a former prez like gw and ghw bush both admit that they're members of skull&bones? And let's not forget all the politicians who are or are affiliated with freemasons, jesters, shriners, wasps, eastern star, bob jones university, the brotherhood, the 1000 points of light, and God knows what other else secret society that advocates demonic worshipping! You can stay drinking your beer, I believe I'll stay sober and watch what happens.

It's called the elites. They've always existed, they always will. Much of what is said about the elites is made up, because people don't like the elites. Since they don't like the elites, they criminalize them, and say "They aren't Christian!!"

And people believe them.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
No i wont just sit by and let it happen, I've been fighting already for a couple of years, and i will continue on

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Ahh thanks for clearing that up. I always wondered how it all got started. So you are saying they are just jealous of their wealth and so they make them out to be evil and use them as an excuse for why they didnt accomplsh anything.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
REPLY to someboreddude (oops)

Your arguments are mostly good, I can't lie and say they aren't. I just don't understand where it is comming from. I run into your posts quite a bit lately, and have began to try to understand the non-believers perspective.

You are a good subject for me to study.

I control burned this plant the other day, and had a major revelation in the next few minutes thinking I was completely crazy to be thinking what I have lately.

My brain constantly challenges this idea, but my heart and soul is too convinced. I will not just live and watch it unfold. I must prepare myself. If I am crazy and nothing happens, I'll be really good at meditation by then, and most likely living in a sanctuary. Then again, that has always been my lifes dream anyways, to give up all materialism and live off the land.

I guess to each his own.. I think that's how the saying goes.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by sticky]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sticky

Well Sticky I see your side of things as well. Things are bad and getting worse. In my mind they are bad enough, so there is no need to turn it into a huge conspiracy and make it insurmountable. Plus, my fear is if we keep encouraging people to be angry and think it is a plot against them things are going to turn uglier in a hurry. I try to step back and put things in perspective. My mind can digest that I dont like the way things are and I have been given a framework by my forefathers to help fix it. If we accept that it isnt a huge plot to throw us all into FEMA cars and gas us, then we can go out and find people we believe in and help them run and get elected and replace the ones that really are doing harm to the country. However, if we take the approach that they are trying to do us all in without any real proof then our minds just jump to a war response, and I dont think that is necessary. Maybe someday it will be necessary and then I will do my part. Until then, I think it is best to help calm folks down. Plus as long as we keep the view that we as the worlds people have the power no matter what they try to do then we will always be able to overcome. I believe it is true that we have the power. There are 7 billion of us and we need to take responsiblity and own up to they cant control our perception or make us buy things we dont need. We have the power to choose what is right for our families.

Really I think it comes down to the idea that we have a great system and from time to time it gets off track, but we can get it back on track it just takes some effort. People tend to see a handful of bad things and think everything is bad. Like a few corporations abuse the system and so all corps are bad or the whole free enterprise system is bad. But its not. We just need a government that will police the handful of bad folks out there. We need to create an environment that does not drive CEO's to cook the books each quarter so their stock doesnt crash. People just want instantaneous results and that is part of the problem. To me, I see it as if we all changed and became a bit less selfish and looked a bit more to the big picture of what is good for the country or the world then things would get ok. Now we are in a world where people get elected simply by promising you the next new thing without any regards to how it can negatively impact the whole country.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by Miraj

Ahh thanks for clearing that up. I always wondered how it all got started. So you are saying they are just jealous of their wealth and so they make them out to be evil and use them as an excuse for why they didnt accomplsh anything.

I'm not saying the elites haven't done bad things. Infact they are a plague to progression in society. However they aren't as evil as they are made out to be.

And yeah, people do blame them for what they don't have.

I've always wondered if the blaming of a NWO is just a psychological coping mechanism because it's too harsh to deal with the reallity that we've caused all our own problems.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

I think you are right. For whatever reason people dont want to face up to the fact that we are a huge part of the problem. What really worries me is people think we are so powerless that they could just take us over one day. If we stand up and dont fear death then no one can stop us from moving towards doing what is right.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
well thanks for the replies. actually i get what everyone here has said. i can tell everyones genuine regardless if we agree or not. good night ATS.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MoreFunky85
I know im probably in denial, but damn. This is a disturbing turn of events to come. I hate to say it but we either wont be able to do anything, or simply will refuse to try and stop this. I just wish something could be done to wake up everyone. Ive seen, heard, and read numerous things about the NWO ( just like all of you have) and its just sick and evil. I know im venting here but its scary to witness whats becoming of this world. At least there are places like ATS (for now) where we can kind of be in communion together. not sure if communion was the right word but you get what i mean. God bless you all.

How do we know youre not just some disinfo agent trying to milk us all???

But then again this place is filled with em!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join