It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A List of Jewish People That Help Control the World

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Yeah why all the jew bashing?Are you a muslim?I'm not a jew but my savior was...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth

I think that everyone has a bias, whatever it may be. I try to take an objective look at both the claim and as I stated numerous times will research further if it falls within an area that I am interested in.

It wasn't my intent to suggest your ideas where in any way similar to McCarty-ism. I was speaking of the approach that some anti-Israeli (and in some cases, anti-Jew) factions are known to employ.

Clearly, you are a thoughtful person who is willing and able to discern for yourself what is, and is not, useful information from credible forces. People like the OP have no use for you nor are you their target.

They wish to reach those who are not educated in history and those who do not wish to be educated for it is they who will be attracted to a rhetoric that seeks to spread hatred for an entire race of people.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Personally, I don't have any overarching opposition to the Jews of the world as vastly diverse as that group is (Sephardic, Ashkenazi, Ethiopian Black, plus the several sects). Yet, non-orthodox Ashkenazi Jews disproportionately work in entertainment in relation to their total size as a group.

To you alleged anti-anti-Jews out there, if someone criticizes Jesus are they anti-Jewish? With YOU PEOPLE it's almost to the point where voicing the very word 'Jew" triggers your anti-anti-Jew sentiments. This anomaly alone is worth exploring but alas, the anti-anti-Jews will come around and express their disapproval of the discussion. What about when Jews talk about Jews? is that ok with you guys or are they anti-Jewish Jews? If I'm opposed to racism but willing to explore characteristics possibly unique to a particular group can I still be anti-racist?

Apparently, there is no room whatsoever on ATS for simply exploring conspiratorial elements to Ashkenazi Jews or Jews in general. This is despite the fact that people all over the world on an infinite number of levels "keep it in the group" or work together based on a shared group identity. Remember, this working together can include "CONSPIRING" to achieve a common group goal. Yet you anti-anti-Jews seem wholly incapable of accepting any such group solidarity with Jews. Why is this? Is this because you have never seen any evidence of Jewish cohesion throughout their history? Did some Jews not conspire to push Brittan to establish Israel? Do non-orthodox Ashkanzi Jews work together to maintain their prominence in Hollywood and media (despite whatever degree this actually is)? Be honest.

I've concluded that the popular (majority) opinion on ATS has sided with ignorance and is hardly capable of entertaining the notion of conspiracy along group lines- whichever way you choose to define "Jews" as a group. Dang y'all ig'nant.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

Anti anti Jews do not approve of anti zionist Jews either, apparently.
www.liveleak.com...
A bunch of Orthodox Jews against zionism got there butts kicks for protesting Isreal. So, no it doesn't so much appear to be an issue of "only I talk about my fam" sort of thing, apparently no one can talk ill period.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

Well said, and a tip of my anti-Zionist hat to you sir.
I mean seriously let's take out the whole "persecuted throughout history" thing and look at the stigma of "Jew" as a word. I mean what other group identity is as incendiary as "Jew." What other group labels factions of itself as "self-hating" anywhere close to Jews? I suppose white males these days but the closest I'd say is German revisionists but they're condemnation has been institutionalized.
The word "Jew" is waaay more incendiary than "Zionist" I'd say.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join