It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do so many people in these circles associate the NWO with the Third Reich?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This association is absurd for many reasons:

1) We can all agree that the NWO, whatever it is, has a potent effect on the attitudes of the masses of Western (and some non-Western) countries. Why is the Third Reich so unpopular for the masses if the NWO loves the Third Reich? In particular, the fact that the Establishment strongly encourages the masses to hate the Third Reich (with films, television shows, speeches by politicians, memorials, and so forth) is as plain as day.

2) Many of these same individuals say that the UN is an integral part of the NWO. However, the UN was founded by the Allied Powers of WWII. Therefore, if anything can be said about the Third Reich viz a viz the NWO, it is that it fought the proto-UN (e.g, the Allied Powers), which would make the NWO diametrically opposed to the Third Reich.

3) Ethnic Jews are over-represented in the MSM, the entertainment industry, Congress, the Supreme Court, and the Executive Cabinet (indeed, two of the most eager gun-grabbers in the Senate---who are so eager for our guns that their very names conjure up images of the NWO---in the federal government, Schumer and Feinstein, are ethnic Jews). There is little doubt that these institutions play an integral role in the NWO. Why would ethnic Jews favor something that was opposed to them?

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Matt1978]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
That s rascist, and to parphrase my favorite comic, " I don't care who you were"
You get the ignore button

[edit on 5/4/2009 by LAUGHING-CAT]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Could be because of operation PaperClip:

en.wikipedia.org...

Or this:

www.guardian.co.uk...
www.foxnews.com...

George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.
The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.

I am sure there are more thorough people on ATS that could provide better stuff.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAUGHING-CAT
That s rascist, and to parphrase my favorite comic, " I don't care who you were"
You get the ignore button

[edit on 5/4/2009 by LAUGHING-CAT]

1) Your post is loaded with syntax and spelling errors.

2) Facts aren't "racist." I fail to see how pointing out that the Third Reich is heavily demonized is racist. I fail to see how pointing out that the Allied powers founded the UN after WWII is racist. I fail to see how pointing out that the percentage of ethnic Jews in those various institutions exceeds the percentage of Jews in the general population is racist (that's like objecting to someone stating that John is taller than Bill when the former is 6'3'' and the latter is 5'11''---how can one object to a dry statement of fact regarding one number being greater than another number?!?) You failed to specify which fact is "racist" in my post, so I've laid out all three facts to show how absurd it is to say that any one of them is "racist."

3) Putting someone on ignore is the most silly form of censorship: it shows that you're afraid of what he has to say.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
Could be because of operation PaperClip:

en.wikipedia.org...

Or this:

www.guardian.co.uk...
www.foxnews.com...

George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.
The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.

I am sure there are more thorough people on ATS that could provide better stuff.

I've seen information along these lines over the past eight years. However, the question that I would love to have answered is:

If this information is accurate, then why are his son and grandson so loyal to Israel?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
If not for the third reich there would be no Israel. What you have to realise is that the NWO funded both sides of the war(as usual:\).

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sword_of_Truth
If not for the third reich there would be no Israel. What you have to realise is that the NWO funded both sides of the war(as usual:\).

Yes, but the Third Reich did try to eliminate as many Jews as possible. Now, some individuals today will tell you that the top Jews in fact conspired in this, precisely so that Jews would receive sympathy from the world for decades after this.

I am aware that the Third Reich did support Zionism prior to WWII, but this was simply because helping Jews move to Palestine (or indeed, Madagascar, according to another plan, or anywhere) was a way to get Jews out of Europe, and therefore, according to the NSDAP, to get them to stop exploiting indigenous Europeans.

The funny thing is, there are individuals who will swear up and down that top Jews are behind the NWO, while other individuals say that they are its perpetual victims, and that they will be the first victims of implanted RFIDs in this country.

If the former group is correct, then does the latter group say what they say to divert attention of the masses away from point # 3 in the first post of this thread (which would make these allegedly anti-NWO people in fact pro-NWO)?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Well I have another take on this, the project paperclip example points directly to why this is called the third reicht. Because its a plan put into place long ago unfolding and its truly Nazi BS, along with their atrocious experiments and MC from the Philadelphia experiment through to Montaulk, the M Kultra programs, their NLP, all stemming out of work done by the Nazis.

Why would the elite cartel Jews have allowed their own people to be harmed?
Well there are even rumors that Hitler was an illegitimate child of the Rothschild's!
Does that not make him a zionist as well? The cartel can sacrifice millions or billions of us, even of their own lineage, partly because I don't believe they serve humankind at all for many reasons. But they are there own little group of evil henchmen masterminds. We are the fodder. They don't have loyalites, just massive egos. They play their chess pieces anyway they think they can spin things to get what they want! Many of them are merivingian blood lines related to the 12 tribes of Israel, which is why an American president, who cannot take his tie off in a foreign nation, takes his tie off when visiting Israel! Yet, not a single commoner is safe from their depopulation plans! Nor their plans to bring down the average IQ and lifespan of those left over.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Well I have another take on this, the project paperclip example points directly to why this is called the third reicht. Because its a plan put into place long ago unfolding and its truly Nazi BS, along with their atrocious experiments and MC from the Philadelphia experiment through to Montaulk, the M Kultra programs, their NLP, all stemming out of work done by the Nazis.

So why was the Third Reich defeated by the proto-UN?

Why would the elite cartel Jews have allowed their own people to be harmed? Well there are even rumors that Hitler was an illegitimate child of the Rothschild's!

A rumor is all that it is. Supposedly, Hitler's father's father was a Jew from the Rothschild family, but Hitler's father was born in Graz, a city where Jews were banned from the Middle Ages until approximately twenty years after Hitler's father was born.

Does that not make him a zionist as well?

No, since every "Hitler was partially Jewish" rumor falls apart on closer inspection.

As I said above, there was support for relocating Jews from Europe to Palestine. It is obvious why people who hate Jews would support Jews who endeavor to help other Jews leave the region in question.

The cartel can sacrifice millions or billions of us, even of their own lineage, partly because I don't believe they serve humankind at all for many reasons. But they are there own little group of evil henchmen masterminds. We are the fodder. They don't have loyalites, just massive egos. They play their chess pieces anyway they think they can spin things to get what they want!

I agree with this.

Many of them are merivingian blood lines related to the 12 tribes of Israel, which is why an American president, who cannot take his tie off in a foreign nation, takes his tie off when visiting Israel!

First and foremost, the Merovingians, who were Franks, were native to Europe, not western Asia, which means that they had absolutely zero blood link to the ancient Hebrews. Historical records show that they were a pagan people who lived in Europe well before diaspora Hebrews entered Europe. I think that this idea has been popularized by popular culture bunk like The DaVinci Code.

Second, it means absolutely nothing to point out that many big whigs in this country are descended from the Merovingians. I know a lot about geneology, and Charlemagne, who lived nearly thirteen centuries ago, and who mated with dozens of women, has literally tens of millions of descendants today. I have traced my ancestry to Charlemagne. If you're of western European descent, then there is a very good chance that you're a descendant of Charlemagne.

Yet, not a single commoner is safe from their depopulation plans! Nor their plans to bring down the average IQ and lifespan of those left over.

I agree with this, but we probably disagree on the exact means that the NWO plans to use to accomplish these things.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by Matt1978]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I dont believe the Nazi's lost the war, but folded it more or less because a better way to accomplish this came into being, through the US. So deals were secretly cut.

The Merivingian bloodline relates to the 12 tribes of Israel in many many different reports. It also relates to many different abductions people experience and the biologicals taken from them. Its the one common denominator I keep finding with those who have written to me with questions concerning my experiences, is that after talking we all share a bloodline. A lot of the people who have written to me share a Scottish merivingian bloodline such as the House of Stuart. So this is definately on my continual research list, and has much to do with everything to do with the bloodlines. I have a theory that is connecting a few dots here and there that I've read, but its not one anyone can prove and not suitable for this category of ATS. But this is one of the mysteries out there certainly.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiqI dont believe the Nazi's lost the war, but folded it more or less because a better way to accomplish this came into being, through the US. So deals were secretly cut.

Are you saying that the NWO was completely absent from the Allied powers prior to the end of WWII, or are you saying that the NWO controlled both sides?

The Merivingian bloodline relates to the 12 tribes of Israel in many many different reports.

Please link to at least one of these reports. I would like to see this evidence.

Do you really maintain that essentially everyone of European descent is actually Jewish?

It also relates to many different abductions people experience and the biologicals taken from them.

Who abducts whom? What biologicals are taken?

Its the one common denominator I keep finding with those who have written to me with questions concerning my experiences,

What experiences?

is that after talking we all share a bloodline. A lot of the people who have written to me share a Scottish merivingian bloodline such as the House of Stuart.

Given the population of the West now, versus the population of western Europe in the Middle Ages, it is not surprising at all that two random people of western European descent who meet will find out that they're more closely related than they would have expected.

So this is definately on my continual research list, and has much to do with everything to do with the bloodlines. I have a theory that is connecting a few dots here and there that I've read, but its not one anyone can prove and not suitable for this category of ATS. But this is one of the mysteries out there certainly.

So, in your view of things, what separates these big whigs from the peons if both the big whigs and the peons are descended from the same patriarchs if you go back far enough?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Check out Jim Marrs, especially his book Rise of the Fourth Reich.

Here he is talking about it on Coast to Coast:

www.youtube.com...

It is very real.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matt1978

3) Ethnic Jews are over-represented in the MSM, the entertainment industry, Congress, the Supreme Court, and the Executive Cabinet (indeed, two of the most eager gun-grabbers in the Senate---who are so eager for our guns that their very names conjure up images of the NWO---in the federal government, Schumer and Feinstein, are ethnic Jews). There is little doubt that these institutions play an integral role in the NWO. Why would ethnic Jews favor something that was opposed to them?

Hey mate your looking very narrow banded at this whole situation. Enthniticities are overrated and hence you belive that has somthing to do with it. If I can quickly help you out now, let me just try,

1 follow the money, the men who financed hitler have been in control for centuries and millinea... get over the Reich standard hitler targeted people in his eyes who needed to go first, this was ultimatley his demise. ... the Globalists want to reduce Pop by 90% or so...

@. The UN is essentially the NAZI party, its financed by the same hedgebetters that always pay for both sides to war... They Win.

If your confused about identifiying your self with race or looks, your just that .... Confused. DOnt worry we are not here to scold you at ATS, we are brothers and we wish to empower you with the tools to wake up!... I hope
you do!

Sorry if I was quick and missed points... but the Garden is weeding out of control!.... MUST KILL WEEDS....

Semper Fi

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It's like this:

The first thing is not to identify Jew versus Nazi. People did that hundreds of years before WW2 and Hitler. They started the Thule society and other esoteric groups in the 17th century and earlier.

What's important is to plan ahead so that you always have a revolving aspect to the dialectic. That is to say, one cannot build the Nazi Machine until one identifies the polarity which will charge it with power i.e., Jewish Masonic ideals as establish with B'nai B'rith (New York British Zionism) in 1840 or so.

So once you have both sides of the scale perfectly balanced from a occult perspective, with each side hating and enmeshed with the other in a Gordian Knot via families and bloodlines (centuries of German Jewish cultural assimilation, etc) then you are ready to light the match, which happens in a slow, couched way.

When the match gets lit, that's when those involved (Goebbels, Hitler) have to hide the fact that they've got Jewish blood. This turns them into self-loathing tools according to the dialectic. Their self-hatred and racism is obviously occult in conception and actualization.

So too, one must control the flight from the horror, so when one hand brings up the Nazi, the other hand hides the Zionist goals. At the top, the Germans and the Rabbis did conspire according to the dialectic and the Rabbis sacrificed some Jews in the camps (and JWs and gypsies and homosexuals and anybody not-liked by both groups also were killed) and also the Nazis made sacrifice of their own members almost a holy thing as with Hitler's purge of his homosexual buddies who got him into power. he used them then killed and encamped them.

So the result of the pre-planned dialectic is that after the war, one hand is mangled, burnt and demonized while the other hand is seen as saintly, victimized, and needing just compensation. This compensation was already assured via events which predated Hitler. Yes, the State of Israel predates the State of Hitler, at least in the planning.

Can we see that one does not raise up Napoleon or empower him without also planning for how the victim's pain (Jews) will be used for the next notch on the ratchet? Every decade, the noose gets tighter yet humans observe the dialectic as if it really were two giants. Humans look into their minds and see Hitler versus the Jews as if it were Godzilla versus Megalon but in fact, both beasts were born from the same cauldron.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2e8ca9b8cb2.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 5-5-2009 by smallpeeps]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jb0311NY

Originally posted by Matt1978

Hey mate your looking very narrow banded at this whole situation. Enthniticities are overrated and hence you belive that has somthing to do with it. If I can quickly help you out now, let me just try,

The vast majority of human existence (since diverging from the most closely related species) has been spent in small bands of no more than 100 people. Tribalism is the default.

1 follow the money, the men who financed hitler have been in control for centuries and millinea... get over the Reich standard hitler targeted people in his eyes who needed to go first, this was ultimatley his demise. ... the Globalists want to reduce Pop by 90% or so...

Show me a source that connects Hitler with the current big shots.

@. The UN is essentially the NAZI party, its financed by the same hedgebetters that always pay for both sides to war... They Win.

The UN is not a cohesive body. There are diplomats from Iran and Israel, as one example.

Also, the UN was founded by the countries that fought the Third Reich, so this statement is bizarre.

If your confused about identifiying your self with race or looks, your just that .... Confused. DOnt worry we are not here to scold you at ATS, we are brothers and we wish to empower you with the tools to wake up!... I hope
you do!

Tell me what has mattered more than blood connections throughout the bulk of our species' existence.

top topics

join