It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Document Lists "Alternative Media" As Potential Terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
See Ya'll in the FEMA Camps!!!! I guess this is the reason for the new "fema" legalizaton laws?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.propagandamatrix.com...

[Domestic Extremism Lexicon" memo says "patriot movement" primarily comprises of "violent" groups

A new Homeland Security document that received little attention during last week's swine flu coverage shockingly lists the "alternative media" with other radical extremist groups and implies that people who disagree with the mass media's version of events are potential domestic terrorists.]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Just say no to one liners.

This thread topic is already in discussion here

A day late and A dollar short but maybe next time you'll get the scoop.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by titorite]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

I saw this in the other thread but so what?

Anyway, thanks Wind...I've been hearing so much on this as well as veterans being viewed as potential terrorists as well and I for one am a veteran ( USMC)...when I first 'woke up' it was said that those who still want to uphold the constitution or disagreed with the NWo would be viewed as domestic terrorists. And then we all know that the FEMA camps are set up just for terrorists; most just assumed the terrorists would be from overseas...

new topics

join