It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Electric Hummer! 100+ mpg

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Raser Technologies, Inc has unveiled 100 + mpg Hummer H3. The best part is that if you dive under 40 miles in a day you can just use electric power! It comes with a built in 100 KW generator that could power your house plus 6 of your neighbor's if there was a power outtage! Up here in Canada many of my friends who use there trucks for work and get paid for mileage would love this! I'd say its a pretty big step in getting away form the oil companys if the big auto makers actually start implementing the system. Watch the video at:
www.rasertech.com...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by (C2C)
Raser Technologies, Inc has unveiled 100 + mpg Hummer H3. The best part is that if you dive under 40 miles in a day you can just use electric power! It comes with a built in 100 KW generator that could power your house plus 6 of your neighbor's if there was a power outtage! Up here in Canada many of my friends who use there trucks for work and get paid for mileage would love this! I'd say its a pretty big step in getting away form the oil companys if the big auto makers actually start implementing the system. Watch the video at:
www.rasertech.com...

haha, maybe if they had of done this 10 years ago they wouldn't be sinking in red ink.

join