It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the official im goin to do something!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
ok so all this new world order stuff is happening and we are getting closer to a new world order have u done anything to try and stop it . if u cared u would.(unless u dont beileve it) most people will no what the elite will do and why they did but is anybody actually prepared for epidemic .war ,concentration camps or to go into hiding for a year or so

WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING I DONT NO WHAT BUT WE NEED TO DO IT

if u beileve in the new world order . the evil elite and pop controll

WHAT WILL U DO ................. SERIOUSLY

[edit on 16/8/1991 by tdrowe2008]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The new world order seem to be dumbing down the population with poor education.

I think I will try and educate people to use correct spelling and grammar!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
areyou doing that or do u intend to

[edit on 16/8/1991 by tdrowe2008]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
He's doing that to you I believe. I hate poor spelling and grammar, we all make mistakes and its easy to use short cuts (like typing u, instead of you), but I believe ATS guidelines ask you to spell correctly and completely.
There's a built in spell check for crying out loud.
No offense man, just saying, if you're serious about changing the world noone will even bother to take you seriously until you edit and use u=your words correctly
*just advise, not trying to be a jerk

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
well i'm 17 and i'm used to writing slang sorry for the inconvience of writing u instead of you

but this is important because nobody is doing anything and i don't think they intend to people will be sacrificed but less people of we stand up and fight or the human race which will suffer for infinity if we sit and do nothing we are the lazy saviors

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I'm doing it

"
More information about the official I'm going to do something thread.

There seems to be a new world order emerging.
Have you done anything to try and stop it?
If believe in the new world order. the evil elite and population control and you care, I think you should. Most people will know what the elite are capable of and their motives.

Is anybody actually prepared for epidemics, wars, concentration camps or to go into hiding for at least a year.

I am not sure but we need to do something.
What are your plans?
"

[edit on 4/5/2009 by lightchild]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Not that as an anonymous Internet poster I'm encouraging you or anything, but you go right ahead and "do something." Hopefully, it won't be just a lot of Unabomer nonsense.

Just out of curiosity, who are you specifically going to target? I mean, it's not like the NWO has a big headquarters building at the end of the street. Are you sure you're targeting the right thing? How?

Anyway, let us know how it works out.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tdrowe2008
but this is important because nobody is doing anything and i don't think they intend to people will be sacrificed but less people of we stand up and fight or the human race which will suffer for infinity if we sit and do nothing we are the lazy saviors

Well I'll tell you one thing, and that is I'm not a lazy savior.

My efforts so far to combat the evil elite is to get real drunk on tequila and stand out in the yard yelling "you evil elite, I hope your hair catches on fire and you die" then my neighbors threaten to call the cops and I go inside my house and sulk that my efforts were thwarted. I think my neighbors are part of the NWO and are planning to throw rocks at me.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I did do something...I voted for Ron Paul, gave money, and gave time. Hopefully, my efforts did some good in awakening some people. Honestly, the NWO is dead in the water, at least at it's current pace. It won't take long now. There are enough good people in our government that are changing the face of our history whether you see it or not...it is real. It is changing for the better. In the short run it looks like it's falling apart, the old is falling apart, allowing the new to flourish.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
i dont no what im goin to do but i can say that prtoesting will not work we need a real leader not government plants like david icke or alex jones or the false zietgiest movie visit thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i was not saying what i was going to do but asking for a collective idea

have you even thought about doing anything (not doin anything) i mean thinking

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I have done something. I wrote a book. For the plan I outline in the book to work, however... A critical number of people must be contemplating the ideas. It must hit the tipping point.

The book is linked in my sig and is FREE.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

i dont no what im goin to do but i can say that prtoesting will not work we need a real leader not government plants like david icke or alex jones or the false zietgiest movie visit thread

tdrowe, you seem more than qualified to be the "real leader"

Your charisma and charm are enough for me to follow you into the very bowels of hell itself. Take up the sword and shield young squire. Your quest is honorable and just. Lead us! hail tdrowe! No more prtoesting! We cry for the blood of tyrants!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tdrowe2008

Here's what I'm going to 'do'.
There's not a lot you can do to stop the elite's plan, they've been planning and moving their pieces in to place for a long long time. So their agenda will go directly as planned I say.
But what will I 'do' when it all goes bad? When the money and the easy food are things of the past? And no money means no cops, no support, people left to their own means? That is, IF I'm one of the survivors (many disasters and lots of death are supossed to be on the horizon).
Most importantly, I think, is to come to terms NOW with the possibilty that almost anyone and everyone that you know and care about will die, and they'll be dead.
It'll be easier on you in such a harsh world if you can get your grieving over and done with quickly at a time when you'll need your senses and your wits about you. People are gonna be animals.
So what I'll 'do' is, I'll be very very wary of any and all humans that I see. Ever vigilant that humans are going to kill me to get what's mine. And I won't hesitate to stop them from killing me, the pre-emptive strike will be my defence.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I am so sick of seeing these stupid, let's do something threads.

My god, do you people really believe that the TPTB will win in the end? You all must be crazy.

Now I firmly believe that we have unseen masters who parade around making decisions that they should never have the power to make, however there are very few of them, and about 6.9 billion of us.

You do the math, there is no ammount of governance or control they can muster to keep us all contained. The army won't fight for them if they know what is going on.

No army will fire on it's own people at the request of the government, especially not the western armies anyway.

Stop worrying, yes they may seem to be "winning" right now, and that's only because we haven't shown their true colors yet. Just wait, they will attempt something really stupid and people will loose it and we will see the revolution that's coming.

Everybody hold on to your briges, we are going to be fine

~Keeper

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

You can't be serious, where have you been for the last thousands of years.
Armies fire on their own people, FACT.
The governments/powers easily convince the armies that they are fighting on the right side, the side of reason and justice.
Even just sixty years ago, the industrial superpower of the world, turned the might of it's armies on it's own people and the armies gladly carried out untold atrocities. That was a fully developed first world, first class, economically, militarily, industrially and technologically powerful WESTERNISED country, an advanced and civilised people.
And the scary part is, it was all pre planned and carried out by the, you guessed it, New World Order/TPTB/Whatever you wanna call them.
They could EASILY do it again.
And if you'd been planning an agenda for dozens of generations, you'd have your peices in place.

They WILL succeed.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by NathanNewZealand]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NathanNewZealand

Well then apparently you've fell into the trap they've set for you my friend.

What do you think the fear and propaganda is really for? It's to make sure that people feel powerless and to make people feel as though that the PTB have already won, and they can do all of these incredible things they say.

It's complete BS, and if you are too blind to see that there is no ammount of money or power that can influence 6.9 Billion people or entire armies into this kind of thing than you are the fool they want you to be.

Deny ignorance and realize that things will be just fine once the majority of people realize what is going on and stand up for themselves.

It's fast coming, if you don't believe me look at the recent Tea Parties and the G-20 protests, these things are becoming larger and more common than ever before.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel, it will get worse, I can guarantee you that, I'm not saying we won't have to fight for this to stop, however regardless of what happens, unless the elimiate about 80% of the population, they won't win.

~Keeper

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
I did do something...I voted for Ron Paul, gave money, and gave time. Hopefully, my efforts did some good in awakening some people. Honestly, the NWO is dead in the water, at least at it's current pace. It won't take long now. There are enough good people in our government that are changing the face of our history whether you see it or not...it is real. It is changing for the better. In the short run it looks like it's falling apart, the old is falling apart, allowing the new to flourish.

Amen brotha! I try my hardest amiss the daily routine of the grinding pressure of everyday life to bolster those who can and do have some sort of image in the media (albeit not enough). I still love Ron Paul!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I wrote my last post post before I went to bed and I woke up in the night thinking about it.

Possibly I was a bit harsh?
My point is that you can have the best idea in the world but if you cannot communicate your message effectively then no one will know.

I have two differing views of the NWO.

a) Government is so big could they actually do it?
b) I think many people are sheep and are not prepared to take responsibility for their actions. They need someone to tell them what to do.

If things turn bad what am I going to do?
I do have at home a few weeks food stocked up and also a supply of essentials like a first aid kit, toilet rolls, etc.
I have somewhere remote to go with shelter, it's own supply of fresh water and logs for a fire.
The only problem at the moment is that's it is 200 miles away.
I always keep enough fuel to drive there, I am hoping I will have time.

In the short term perhaps it is best to educate yourself why everything has turned out this way.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
No army will fire on it's own people at the request of the government, especially not the western armies anyway.

Oh really? my guess is that you are to young to remember this.

www.youtube.com...

I see you are Canadian. That explains alot.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by whaaa]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Well I'll tell you one thing, and that is I'm not a lazy savior.

My efforts so far to combat the evil elite is to get real drunk on tequila and stand out in the yard yelling "you evil elite, I hope your hair catches on fire and you die" then my neighbors threaten to call the cops and I go inside my house and sulk that my efforts were thwarted. I think my neighbors are part of the NWO and are planning to throw rocks at me.

Yep, Americana at it's finest. You missed the part about turning on American Idol and agonizing and cheering... Then it's off to watch Survivor... "OMG who will get voted off this time? He (or She) is my favorite!"

If neither TV show is on anymore Good For Americans!

WWF/WWE put the Smackdown in Smackdown. Fun for the kids.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join