It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: almost half of Georgia GOP think state would be better off seceding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

When asked if Georgia would be better off as an independent nation or as part of the United States, 43 percent of Republicans in the state selected independent nation, according to a poll published Friday.

Full Article Here

I think this is interesting ... i guess the idea's 'in the heads' of most republican's ... i wonder what it would take to make all of them to want Georgia to be an independent nation?

what are your thoughts?

[edit on 4-5-2009 by baseball101]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I am all for it.

I reside in or around GA (don't want to get too specific) and would love to have a place to live free and independently of the United States government. The US government has gotten too big and demanding for my taste and an alternative would be welcome with open arms.

TA

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I truly believe that they know it is not going to happen so they are trying to make a point. It's politics people. I have an idea, how about we take every politician who has stated that their state has is better off seceding and ban them from ever running for a US government office outside of their state.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Guess this neutralizes Vermont wanting to secede also. But we can't mention that, because it doesn't jibe with the anti-Republican agenda, does it?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
All of those politicians should be banned from running for US government positions out side of their states too. I tried to make it a point to make general statements.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

i don't get your reply, are you trying to say that my post is anti-repub?

top topics

join