It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which UFOs might be ours?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I saw a recent episode on UFO Hunters where they questioned the increasing numbers of Triangular shaped UFOs.

Triangular shaped UFO's have been seen since the 40's but a lot more have been showing up since the late 90's it seems. Also, we have technology that pretty much looks similar to black triangles(B-52, F-117, etc.)

Now I'm not saying ours are triangular shaped, or circular, or either. I'm wondering what kind of technology barriers any of you think we have now-where you could easily classify it as possibly man made. I don't think its likely technology is good enough to mimic those incredible maneuvers seen at places like Chicago O'Hare Airport.

Because remember.............

-As digital imagery manipulation improved...so did the ability to detect authentic photos.
-As manmade devices become more advanced, so is the ability to detect whether or not we are on a wild goose chase.

luckily......
HD video is becoming mainstream, and so are very powerful cameras
(see the new Canon D Mk. III or entry level Canon Ti, shoots HD video AND takes amazing photos)

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
In my opinion alll the real ones are ours all the other ones are fakes. My logic, how come you can traverse the universe but then as soon as you get here you crash every 5 minutes.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bananasam

A good candidate for the triangular UFOs seen is the TR-3B Astra. You can find out more about it here......tinwiki.org...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Like the paint of the crafts, if you can taste 'Red Mercury'* it's one of ours.

If not, well, try licking harder.

-m0r

*Red mercury contains no actual mercury.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
In my opinion alll the real ones are ours all the other ones are fakes. My logic, how come you can traverse the universe but then as soon as you get here you crash every 5 minutes.

LOL thats pretty funny.

I think reverse technology is a better candidate for sightings than an ET presence. Though I don't rule out anything. I'd imagine ETs would send unmanned probes that would crash rather than a piloted craft, right?

Anywho. There is something odd with it all. It smells of undisclosed knowledge on a global scale. From my readings...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
bananasam

As to your question which UFOs are ours.

The ones Not flying within or near US Nuc Bases or Nuc power Reactors.

Decoy

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Decoy

I have reason to believe that a fair few are ours

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Decoy
bananasam

As to your question which UFOs are ours.

The ones Not flying within or near US Nuc Bases or Nuc power Reactors.

Decoy

Thats a very good point.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
To the best of my knowledge, based on the reading of many books and lots of research on the subject, coupled with what Phil Schnider, Bill Cooper, and John Lear said, the triangle ones are all ours, built on American soil, with American/UFO technology. the real ones are different, most are rounded. Some are actually spacecraft, some craft are the being(s) themselves, if you can wrap your mind around that. TPTB have been planning a fake alien invasion scenario for many years, research Project Blue Beam.

top topics

join