It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KPA to Take Necessary Measure against U.S. Unilateral Action

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Here it comes...

The U.S. is massively shipping ultra-modern arms and equipment into south Korea and staging war exercises against the DPRK one after another, while putting all sorts of unreasonable pressure upon it under the pretext of the nuclear issue on the Korean peninsula, the issue of its own making.

The U.S. decision to take even its small force out of the JSA in Panmunjom and DMZ against this backdrop indicates that the U.S. preparations for a preemptive attack upon the DPRK are under way at a final phase.

www.kcna.co.jp...

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
You're going to listen to DPRK propaganda? Lil Kim has been rattling his cage for quite awhile now. Hes like the kid that picks his nose and tries to shake hands, but no one wants to do it.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   

After the change in the number of soldiers, the U.S. contingent will make up about seven percent rather than 30 percent of the 500-strong force there. Overall, the South Korean military is about 680,000 strong. The United States has 37,500 troops in the South to help deter the North.

Reuters...

They have over 37 thousand tropps in South Korea?
I knew there were some but I didn't know it was that many.

Anyway, it doesn't look like they are pulling out.
From reading the article, it seem they are just replacing over 100 US tropps in that DMZ with South Korean troops.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The are failing to mention in their one sided propaganda that those same US troops being moved down to Pusan are currently exposed to something like 100,000 artillery pieces and about one half of the DPRK's 3,000,000 man army near the border. Why should the US soldiers stay in an exposed position where they would most likely be overun in the likely event of the war heating up, thats just not wise to do.

The North Koreans true sentiments came out at the end of this hogwash though,

"The U.S. side should not forget that both the DPRK and the U.S. are technically at war in an unstable state of armistice as they have not yet settled the belligerent relationship."

No they'd rather starve their own people in a futile attempt to maintain an elitest communistic dictatorship thats on its last gasp - how many more have to die for that fool Kim Il Jong? probably many as they immolate the whole peninsula in their egoistic and phyric ending, hell even China is getting impatient with their stupidity. What amazes me most is that their are those in the west that buy into this crap.

[Edited on 26-4-2004 by Phoenix]

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Don't know about the rest of you, but I'd actually be surprised if we went to war with North Korea.

Both sides have stalled far too long. Bush knows the consequences of fighting a legitimate enemy (unlike Iraq). Obviously, he is not ready for the costs, so he'll pick a lesser threat to look strong.

Trust me, it'll take a mentally unstable president to go to war with North Korea.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo

Trust me, it'll take a mentally unstable president to go to war with North Korea.

Jezus H Christ, do you even know who is in the White House?

By your own statement we "will" be going to war with NK. Bush is just the mentally unstable guy to do it!

new topics

top topics

join