It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock!!! Muslims to rule world without even going to war:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I have not looked into the numbers of this video, but if it is true the world is changing fast. I was shocked by this. Has this been covered here before?

This is just crazy.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
A few thoughts come to mind.

Are the governments of the world trying to make things so hard that we can not afford to have more children? There way of shrinking the population for ease of control.

This opens the door for a Muslim takeover.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
It seems to me like this is just more "Us vs. Them" Logic.

They fail to understand that what is killing christianity will also kill Islam. Logic.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I detest any religion.

But what I fear even more I will let a Band Speak for me. I watched your video, Watch mine.

www.youtube.com...

It's about three minutes but, I think that it gets the point across.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by crsb123
I have not looked into the numbers of this video, but if it is true the world is changing fast. I was shocked by this. Has this been covered here before?

This is just crazy.

Wow, just watched the video and that is amazing.

One thing the numbers don't account for is income level. As Muslim immigrants in Europe take higher paying/ranking positions they will begin to live a different lifestyle, which could lead to less children. The more "1st World" they become, the less children they may have.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

A little off topic but certainly I believe if you don't use it you lose it. With the media doing our critical thinking, computers doing our difficult calculations, and the government attempting to solve our problems what need is a brain.

As for the relogious nature of this video, I was more interested in the pure demographics and if the west is ready to lilve under their rule.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
interesting find. star for you.

I just hope that you are not going to blame muslims for that.

problem is that we are too comfortable with our lifes now. we are too much focused on work and fun. kids and families are for the most of us here in Europe the unneccessary trouble. and the chances to change it are really close to zero.

maybe the real financial and economical collapse could be our last chance?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by czacza1

I don't know what to blame the Muslims for...having lots of kids? If this is some sort of master plan or just cultural the numbers do not lie and the results seem to be irreversible.

Your comment about children and families was interesting. Our family is tight and we take care of each other. I could not imagine my parents life without the help an love that their children give them. I guess that is what the govenrment is for.....to take care of you when you are older.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread on this video here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For future reference.

ATS search

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join