It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Structure On The Moon Filmed By Armstrong

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Not much more to say except have a look at the video and let me know your opinions I have a wierd gut feeling this is the real deal. Kinda spooked me right out.

Also to add whilst I was watching this video I had an enormous amount of both de ja vu and extreme worry. I fear for the future.

Direct link

[edit on 4-5-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I saw this movie too and wanted to see if it had been debunked...

so where are you debunkers!!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
I saw this movie too and wanted to see if it had been debunked...

so where are you debunkers!!

First, WHY do you think this is at all real? If anyone claims it's an "ancient structure on the Moon", please state why you think that?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Well if you re watch it a few times you will notice that the cameraman is able to smoothly walk over the obviously rough terrain without jostling the camera.

Not very realistic in the filming technique.

Edit to add: Too many threads on his topic to post links for all of them so I'll link this
Multible links provided by search feature here at ATS

[edit on 4-5-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This can not be real if it was real we would not be seeing this. Where are Armstrongs comments on this. He must have something to say if is real.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I am confused by this looking like it is a negative.....other vids shown of the moon are not in the negative.....
..and how come whomever is behind this camera is not boinging up and down as they seem to do when they are ambulating on the moon surface......at one point an astronaut boings by in front the camera person, but from the camera persons POV there is no boinging going on....

[edit on 4-5-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
THe video seems odd to me. Take a look at the 1:00 mark when an astronaut leaps in front of the camera. The spacesuit and the movement seem fake to me.

I also doubt that this video would ever make it out if it were authentic.

However, I do still believe that there is far more to the moon than any of us realize.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This footage has been discussed here before. Then I should tell again the source. It's a recreation, CGI animation made in Spain by the Dibulitoon Studio SL in 2001 as special effects for a movie by popular spanish author J.J. Benitez known also for the best seller The Troy Horse.

[edit on 5/4/2009 by Phage]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Well... That's new to me. Thanks for bringing the piece to ATS.

As for the camera work... If the moon is much less gravity than we're used to, moving would be more of a slow, soft bounce and not resemble earth movements at all.

So THAT debunk is shot, I think. I await thoughts from others.

EDIT to add: Thanks Phage. You must have posted while I( was posting. [grin]

[edit on 5/4/2009 by Amaterasu]

link   
I never said I thought it was real, I said I had seen it before and not seen it debunked.

I did do a search and I found another thread where it was debunked due to the camera man not bouncing.

link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Also to add whilst I was watching this video I had an enormous amount of both de ja vu ...

That's probably because this CGI movie has been through here about a brazillion times.

Do an ATS search for MOON BUILDING SPANISH.

link   
I want to believe... but... I can't make heads or tails of that video. I see nothing, just some glowy shapes and cloudy stuff.

Anybody got screen caps with things pointed out?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Here's an "uncut" version. Very impressive job on the spacesuit, visible at about the 5:00 mark. Looks authentic (not).

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
I never said I thought it was real, I said I had seen it before and not seen it debunked.

I did do a search and I found another thread where it was debunked due to the camera man not bouncing.

True this has been "debunked" A Few times. The camera seems to be on a track so there is no bounce from walking around. Like what you would expect from real footage.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAttackPeople

That's probably because this CGI movie has been through here about a brazillion times.

Do an ATS search for MOON BUILDING SPANISH.

To be fair, if you are looking for a thread about moon structures I wouldn't be typing MOON BUILDING SPANISH as my first choice.
If it was meant to be filmed by Armstrong I would look for Armstrong and ancient structures on the moon

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Does anyone here really, honestly believe the real sign of proof we are going to see is going to be posted on YouTube. Seriously? That would be the absolute LAST place I would post or look for genuine evidence of anything except idiocy.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I was thinking the same thing. Why would anybody do that if they had the real thing. Logic says they would auction it off to the highest bidder not post it on YouTube

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
can't remember where i saw it now but this was debunked a while back. I was blown away by it the first ime i saw it but i think it turned out to just be a very good amateur film by some spanish students. anyone else heard that?

new topics

top topics

join