It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Subliminal Advertising

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Alright, I thought about posting this yesterday but I figured the 2 things I knew of were just ordinary. Then again I come across what seems to be more "911" being planted.

www.wired.com...

This was an article from a thread just posted about the CIA's cryptic artwork.

With Kryptos, Sanborn has made his strongest statement about what we don't see and can't know. "He designed a piece that would resonate with this workforce in particular," says Toni Hiley, who curates the employees-only CIA museum. Sanborn's ambitious work includes the 9-foot 11-inch-high main sculpture—an S-shaped wave of copper with cut-out letters, anchored by an 11-foot column of petrified wood—and huge pieces of granite abutting a low fountain.

Then several days ago when this whole swine flu panic was starting, I was watching some american news channel and they brought up a graphic and said there were "9 confirmed deaths, and 11 suspected cases" The anchor then slowly repeated "9 and 11 confirmed". I could expand on the NLP effect given off by the way they presented that, but its unnecessarily.

Also, on discovery channel right now, they are playing a commercial that talks about a show coming on at 9et. Believe it or not, I have seen this commercial 3 times and I still don't know WHAT ITS FOR, because everytime it comes on, my eyes fixate to the corner...

in the corner a large blue "9" is there, directly beside it is what appears to be a 1 but it doesn't look like "1" it looks more like "l", those two images are set next to a top grey banner, as you look at the image as a whole, its super easy to see that the 9et has been placed with the pointless 1, and combined with the grey to give the message of 911.

I have searched discovery channel website for this commercial and cant find it, but I know its been playing on discovery channel for 2 days, so I assume it is still on.

Has anyone else noticed media passing these subliminal messages along?

EDIT: Ok, the quote is actually refering to the object that the kryptos is written on, it was commisioned in 1988, and this artist just happened to choose of all heights he could have chosen, 9'11".

Coincidence? And considering he wrote a kryptos that seemingly cant be cracked, even by the brightest minds of the CIA, I feel his description as an "artist" is a bit understated.

He got the commission in 1988, when the CIA was constructing a new building behind its original headquarters. The agency wanted an outdoor installation for the area between the two buildings, so a solicitation went out for a piece of public art that the general public would never see.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by king9072]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

I enjoy making an occasional leap of faith and have nothing more than utter appreciation to consider fantastic, sometimes absurd theories. But I am afraid this concept would require me being shot out of a cannon. And I am not the right caliber.

Long before Sept. 11th, you would call 911 for an emergency. And oh, by the way, I happen to drive a 911. (Porsche) They were intoduced in the early 1960's.

Regards...KK

Edit to alter introduction date late > early. (1963)

[edit on 4-5-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

I enjoy making an occasional leap of faith and have nothing more than utter appreciation to consider fantastic, sometimes absurd theories. But I am afraid this concept would require me being shot out of a cannon. And I am not the right caliber.

Long before Sept. 11th, you would call 911 for an emergency. And oh, by the way, I happen to drive a 911. (Porsche) They were intoduced in the late 1960's.

Regards...KK

[edit on 4-5-2009 by kinda kurious]

I am a firm believer in the idea that we "see what we 'want' to see" my posts in the past reflect that.

I just felt it odd when these popped up, but I know they aren't the only examples of 9 / 11 being placed in media. I think that though some of them are completely pointless, others may have something behind them.

But I should have figured there would be posts like yours, so others who reply only reply if you have a situation to add.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by king9072]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Sorry, I was unaware you weren't allowed to offer opposing views or that an OP could dictate appropriate responses.

I thought that's what the mods do.

Yesterday, my digital clock read 9:11.............twice.

Is that more like it?

KK

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Sorry, I was unaware you weren't allowed to offer opposing views or that an OP could dictate appropriate responses.

I thought that's what the mods do.

Yesterday, my digital clock read 9:11.............twice.

Is that more like it?

KK

Yes! very good, now you're getting it!
This was meant to be a fun thread, just to see if anyone else noticed this type of stuff.

And since making this thread, I again seen it. Though it could be coincidence, it may not be. Thats all

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The 9'11" height works out to 119 inches. Although this is a number example, it may also be a clue to mirror writing or backwords cipher text in the kryptos puzzle. Kryptos was a subject in Dan Brown's book the Davinci code and Davinci was known to mirror write.

I'm not sure if the agent of Satan will be able to take his secret to the grave. Too many stalkers like Dan Brown out there throwing out spoilers.

Back on topic with 9 11 coincidences. I was in Winn Dixie one morning buying a pie for Easter dinner and my receipt ended up time stamped 9:11 AM.

Did my sub conscience somehow subliminally force me to check out at that exact time, or was it a simple process of selective memory?

The former brings up the possibility that we are actually being lead around by precognitive brain farts more than we realize.

new topics

top topics

join