It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Graham says "Ron Paul is not the leader of our Party"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Senator Graham tells Greenville County Republicans. "I like Ron Paul but he is not the leader of our Party." I am a Ronald Regan, Strom Thurmond, Carroll Campbell, Lindsey Graham Republican.

3:45

Who in the hell would want to lead the Republican party anyway? It's a COMPLETE FAILURE!

I hope the whole party crumbles....it's well on it's way anyway. Geez...if McCain was president right now he'd be voting for every policy he put up.

It's hilarious....beat up on the one guy who has ANY CREDIBILITY in your party?

Strom Thurmond is your idol? STROM THURMOND?

LOL!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Ron Paul isn't the leader of the Republicans.

President Obama will most likely be an 8 year President. Anything that happens in the next 3 years and 6 months will successfully be blamed on President Bush. So he will win the next election.

The leader of the Republicans needs to be someone who is still young enough to be able to run in 8 years. Ron Paul would be the ideal leader if he was a decade younger. If he ran in 2012 he will be 77. Who in the Republican party wants him to run when he will be,if he wins, 81 when his first term is up.

No the Republican party needs someone with his ideals, but he/she needs to be much, much younger.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
No, we need a third party candidate, just as Gerald Celente has said.

Oh yeah, during my interview with Mr. Celente today......... guess whose name came up FROM Mr. Celente, when I asked about a third party candidate?

Ron Paul, needs to declare himself as a third party - not republican, because in reality - he is NOT a Republican. He is an American citizen's candidate not a corporate owned candidate.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Man Graham got reamed at that town hall meeting thing. I mean why are these DC hacks even willing to do these things? If your record is trampy like Graham's it's not going to go over well.
But the video is great- the crowd for a SC Senator is shouting the name of a Texas Congressman.
Then he defends his Republicaness by saying he's a pro-life, then the audience all yell out "Sotomayor" who he readily endorsed.
He was up against a very tough crowd.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
Ron Paul, needs to declare himself as a third party - not republican, because in reality - he is NOT a Republican. He is an American citizen's candidate not a corporate owned candidate.

There you go, he's an american citizen first, so why he didn't do that then or now?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

He's right, Ron Paul isn't the leader of the GOP, but I have news for Lindsey Graham: even though he seems to believe otherwise, he isn't the leader of the GOP, either. In fact, I'd say he's one of the most unpopular GOP senators with the party rank and file. He's part of the problem.

new topics

top topics

join