It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

will u die instead of getting chipped...??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
i found this video on youtube

www.youtube.com...

basically it talks about how ibm teamed up with hitler and helped kill millions of people in the holocaust

ibm now has a new kind of machine THE VERICHIP so if we dont get the chip cud we get sent to concentration camps ourself

and maybe viacom can give ibm are youtube info and what we watch and they can tell ibm who is less likely to follow and who has never looked at nwo videos and consipacys what do u think

[edit on 16/8/1991 by tdrowe2008]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
i dont see why there is a big problem with the rfid chip implants, it would help locate missing people, hold vital medical records and store any other vital information,

yes they could be used to track people but its the same with your mobile phone or passport or bank cards they all contain these chips, at least the rfid chip cant listen into you like a mobile.

i personally wouldnt mind a chip being implanted i have nothing to hide, i know there are people out there with worries about security but to solve these issues we would have to go back to the stone age, there is nothing really we can do about this unless we disband organisations and goverments then what would we do

my 2 pence on the matter

Wee Mad Mental

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
At 1:02, it is claimed that "The CEO of IBM, Thomas J. Watson, was a member of Bohemian Grove, a position that was shared by his good friend, the fascist totalitarian leader of the Nazi regime, namely Adolf Hitler."

Hitler never left Europe, so we was never in the US, much less northern California.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
the goin missing is probally the only advantage but if everybody is chipped there would be no crime cus if sumebody got murderd they would no hus there and how do u no they wont have a microphone in it wudnt put it past them being chipped is not natural if we get chipped we are slaves and there will no longer be a thing called money all it will be is numbers on a screen witch means we are even more like slaves cus we dont get real money we get say 250 pounds allowance a week witch we get given and were alowed to spend on rent which should be free bills and food

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by weemadmental
i dont see why there is a big problem with the rfid chip implants, it would help locate missing people, hold vital medical records and store any other vital information,

yes they could be used to track people but its the same with your mobile phone or passport or bank cards they all contain these chips, at least the rfid chip cant listen into you like a mobile.

i personally wouldnt mind a chip being implanted i have nothing to hide, i know there are people out there with worries about security but to solve these issues we would have to go back to the stone age, there is nothing really we can do about this unless we disband organisations and goverments then what would we do

my 2 pence on the matter

Wee Mad Mental

The notion that you could be tracked with a RFID is a red herring, since these devices have to be relatively close to a scanner in order to transmit information (I think that the record range is about 100 yards). It's not like they could find you hiding in a national forest, or even in a friend's basement, for that matter.

However, I would refuse to get a RFID as a matter of principle (not because of the erroneous hype about them being able to use them to track you for life, though).

How can anyone believe that some small device in your body, that lacks a power source (even if a small battery is present, it will die sooner or later), will be able to communicate with a base station several miles away?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Real Christians that know would rather die for sure than go to hell or be left 1000 years of missed history for the first ressurection. Trust me people will be willing to die than accept the Mark of the Beast. But remember the Mark is not The Mark of the Beast they are two different things, one is a seal the other is not.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hmmm how wonderfully convinient it would be to have all my biometrics, bank information and global position in one easy to read chip! Think of how much easier it would be to swipe my wrist instead of my card! If i got lost I could be found anywhere! Buying and selling would be so much easier, as would voting! Way of the future I say.

But wait a sec, what if they turned my chip off...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
if everybody agrees to the rfid chip then if it got turned off u woldnt be able to work eat have ahouse have any knd of money or nothing

if nobody agrees to it chips cant be turned of because no bodys got them

has anybody seen the ibm commercial for verichip here it is

www.youtube.com...

if ibm wanted to after we all have chips they could say hmmm lets kill all the people that are lets say jews its not up to them they just want money but they could type in jew and everybody that is a jew would be tracked down easily and killed like in the holocaust which ibm helped with aswell

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I won't be getting the chip. My reasons are my buisness, I just think its a bad idea.

As far as ibm being connected with the Nazis so that automatically makes them evil is stupid. Henry Ford donated massive amounts of money to the Nazi Party and we still drive Ford vehicles.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
yes but ibm are doing it again maybe the holocaust was about pop control hu noes all i no is ppl want to kill us and we dont no hu it is lol

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I believe people thought the social security number was evilwhen it came out. I think they were right, it doesnt pay squat now.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Another problem is security of these chips. You don't know who is reading your chip (your employer, insurance companies, some spotty youth with a laptop on the subway). It can be read and changed from some distance away...so get ready for techno-terrorism. People will try to delete the info on other peoples rfid...especially if this would mean they are no longer 'citizens'.

I'm planning on missing my appointment with the chipper...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
you mean just like the internet where everyone wants to get your name and number?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tdrowe2008

It is an attempt to connect (forever) the STRAWMAN with the living, breathing beneficiary. So, yes, do not take the chip. It is a scam. They want to number people, and according to God that is a no-no.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Sorry folks, but we are already chipped! The only place left is for it to be planted into our bodies. When you buy clothes, they have chips in them for tracking purposes. When you pay for those clothes, the chips in them are activated and recorded into the chip you have when you payed for them either with your credit card or your atm/debit card. These rfid chips can be read from 30 feet away. Go through an airport, and watch them scan your clothes, it'll come up, okay, this shirt and pants was bought by mr or mrs smith, and these shoes were bought by them also. Then they check your id such as your passport, and if the passport comes up the same mr or mrs smith, they let you go on through, but if the clothes you have on belong to someone else other than who's on your passport, then they will detain you. Dr Grant Jeffrey talked about this very thing a couple of nights ago on "God TV". The nwo knew the people wouldn't accept the rfid chips willingly, so they done it by stealth. Wal-Mart is the best friend the nwo has, for everything from clothes to food is rfid encrypted. As for myself, I will die a proud believer of God before I will take any microchip!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
No chance I'll be getting in the chip line. Not one single chance, I'd rather take a bullet to the head then have something implanted inside of my body. My body is my church, and it is holy ground.

Sorry RFID, this area is off limits.

You can track me anyway you like, with chips in my clothes, my passport, my ID card. Not going into my body, nope!

[edit on 4-5-2009 by sticky]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I have thought about this: I have children close to me that I WANT to see grow up and prosper and have wondered that "if" it came to such a thingwould I sacrifice or "sell out" my personal and strong beliefs so that I'd still be around for them?

The answer is probably yes,I'd do it and that's the simple reason "why".
BUT,I'd try every possible way of avoiding it first and ONLY if everything in my power failed,I'd submit because of my devotion to them and certainly not because of how I feel personally.
It would have to be a "Do this or you die" scenario with no way out.

That's not selling out,that's simply putting someone else above yourself.

If they "asked nicely",I'd absolutely say no but I'm not sure it will be the case.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by irishchic]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
my thoughts are in 1974 barcodes were introduced and sumtime after that they were on everything now they are a standard to us and thats the way we no life in about 50 years rfid chips will be normal and people will only no that life there nuffin we can do it will happen with or without us we will be slaves

BUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER NEW WORLD ORDER WHAT WILL BE AFTER RFID CHIPS

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by irishchic
I have thought about this: I have children close to me that I WANT to see grow up and prosper and have wondered that "if" it came to such a thingwould I sacrifice or "sell out" my personal and strong beliefs so that I'd still be around for them?

The answer is probably yes,I'd do it and that's the simple reason "why".
BUT,I'd try every possible way of avoiding it first and ONLY if everything in my power failed,I'd submit because of my devotion to them and certainly not because of how I feel personally.
It would have to be a "Do this or you die" scenario with no way out.

That's not selling out,that's simply putting someone else above yourself.

If they "asked nicely",I'd absolutely say no but I'm not sure it will be the case.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by irishchic]

This thinking is why at 31 I still don't have any kids. Yep, 12 years ago I said, I would have kids after 2015. I didn't really know why then, but I'm very glad my spirit helped guide me in this lifetime.

I agree with you 100%, If I had kids, I'd succumb to law, just to protect them.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by sticky]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
What I find sad, is that it talks about this in the Holy Bible. People will have to choose to accept the Mark of the beast on the forehead or hand and if they don't, they will be murdered. The RFID is currently NOT the Mark of the beast. It will be clear and it will be mandated. But I have no doubt that this will eventually be changed into the Mark of the Beast or this technology will lead to the Mark of The Beast.

Either way, it's going to happen. It will come down to a life or death decision and unfortunately, a lot of people will take it when faced with death. As we've seen from some who've posted so far, some will be willing to take it without hesitation. Most people wont even recognize it as the same mark of the beast in the Bible, just like most people ignore that the Bible talks about a one world government, which we see being talked about today as the New World Order. But again, unfortunately people will ignore the facts because the Holy Bible is apart of religion. *shrugs*

top topics

<<   2 >>

join