It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens or Demonic Incarnations

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Being the eternal skeptic that I am, at this point I can only conclude that they are neither aliens nor demons but rather are manifestations of human fears and emotions. I�m not completely discounting the possibility that either exist, they may, but I am not convinced yet that either do. I have not seen real evidence to confirm the existence of aliens or demons. If you have real evidence that you can share I�d really appreciate it if you did. I would like to be convinced.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
That is a very interesting and plausible theory. The only thing working against it is the number of reported sightings. Then again, that may tell us something about a lot of people.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Great interesting ideas, Everyone.

To humans, the most similar thing between alien life and demons is that they are both outside of our understanding.

The demons are figments assigned a life form. And the aliens are life forms assigned our figments.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
To humans, the most similar thing between alien life and demons is that they are both outside of our understanding.

The demons are figments assigned a life form. And the aliens are life forms assigned our figments.

Very interesting idea - I love your last line there. But I'm still not convinced that they actually do exist at all. If they do exist then clearly we do not have a complete understanding of them yet. But maybe we do not have an understanding of them because they do not actually exist - maybe they are like dreams. Yes, we have dreams but they are not real in the physical sense. They can affect our lives but they are generally pure imagination and memory - not physical elements. I guess, demons may not be physical beings but rather, spiritual beings - and their existance may be impossible for us to prove or disprove at this point in our scientific advancement. However, to date no demon has in any way affected my existance nor any one's that I know so, even if they do happen to exist - are they relavant? And as far as experience goes, I could say the same for aliens - I personally have had no experiences with aliens and do not personally know anyone who as either. And I think it is very interesting and releavent when we consider that the majority of abductions and demonic experiences happen to occurr at night when people are in bed - probably asleep or between sleep and awake. You might say this is the ideal time for us to perceive the spiritual realm or this makes it easier for aliens to abduct people (less resistance). However, this makes me further believe that they do not exist but are dreams/imagination.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by badkitty
But maybe we do not have an understanding of them because they do not actually exist - maybe they are like dreams.

This is my understanding from my experience:

What we call dreams are like windows. What we see through those windows can be either imaginary or real or both. Our spirits and our imaginations are both active at all times on the other side of our physical awareness. We are "dreaming" at all times.

We become aware of our spiritual activities through those windows. Not all "dreams" are dreams at all, but actual spiritual events and/or our perceptions of them.

We easily, inadvertently mix our imagination with our awareness of spiritual events upon extraction or regression of them. That is just the way our minds work in the regular way we know it, when we try to recall any dreams or past physical events. Our minds fill in missing fragments. With practice, knowledge and natural acceptance, the reality of events becomes more clear.

You can be standing at the sink washing dishes physically, while spiritually having an experience, be it a conversation or a trip to another place out of body. You would only most likely be aware of washing dishes, but "if" you did become aware of the parallel spiritual activities, they would come up through your states of consciousness to your physical awareness from the same place your memories and imagination come. You could "remember" the event as it is happening, and it can unfold in your mind as if it were "the dream you had while you were sleeping the night before." You will also more easily recall spiritual events that have happened at any time, while you are asleep, and wake up with the memories and assume you imagined them in the form of a dream.

For all humans, this is the natural way we are becoming aware of our spiritual existence. But when we have spiritual experiences with advanced races of people, the aliens, they can and do help us use our natural abilities more than we can on our own, for the purpose of recalling and learning from our personal encounters with them.

I have never met any demons, though I have met many kinds of life. None of the many kinds of life, including advanced races of people, have met any demons.

Some of the anguished spirits of people who have died, that I have met, are the closest I have found to any human description of a demon. But the spirits are just people no matter how upset they are, and basically helpless with no bodies. There is by far a great deal more to fear from similar people who are alive.

Most spirits of people who have died are well-adjusted and happy, still the same as ever, just with no bodies. (There is a lot more to this though.)

The alien people who visit Earth are as alive and physical as we are, but whenever different races meet, because of biological differences and atmospheric needs, they, or we, or both are usually out of body. If you can become aware of an alien person out of body near you, it is with the same part of yourself that you also can be aware of spirits of people who have died, and any and all other life.

The alien people have a natural life span and when their bodies die, they too go "into the spirit world."

Life itself is spirit. Humans are naturally becoming aware of an entire existence that has always been around us, and is as well "us itself." We don't understand it, so we make up stuff about it, like demons.

This is advanced science of spirituality and consciousness -- nothing having to do with religion.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
About this posts and aliens beeing demons i dont know maybe the grays yes, it would not make sence to travel in small crafts all the way here
and not come in contact like present them selfs.

And about the other post with the bible that it does not mention it well guess what , the bible does mention it.
It's something like this.
"And man will not be alowed to travel to other worlds and bring evil there"
So the bible is quoteing by this fact that there is life on other planets.
And it quotes that the other worlds are made by god too and he does not
want us there.

The sad thing is that he dont want us to
maybe he will change his mind

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carvador
Well, I think that demons could appear as aliens. I mean, how else could they appear besides as humans and influence you? If they appear as demons, you'll know it. If as humans, they would have to spend a large amount of time with you, as it is quite often we come in to contact with other human beings, to have any affect on you. Perhaps as aliens they are able to get a cult following much easier, which is what they want: to deceive and corrupt us.

Whos to say that that isn't what a real demon looks like? A grey or reptilian alien. pure form

When most think of demons we think the hollywood versions; horns, hooves,goatlike, and pitchforks

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Why not, it is posible.
And many people see's them from another dimension rather than
from far in space.
Why would nasa put up a seti program if they would be already here.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Most aliens are really hostile.
Some of them consume human flesh and body fluids.
So it won't be too far from the truth to call them "Demons". They are not of supernatural origin, though.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
THE INTERDIMENSIONAL NATURE OF UFOS AND ALIENS

Quantum physicists theorize that there are at least ten dimensions—several beyond the few we know of. It has been suggested by some UFO researchers (so-called ufologists) that UFOs and aliens may be from another dimension, rather than another planet in our own dimension.

Gene Roddenberry, creator of the Star Trek series and UFO enthusiast, sought to demonstrate aliens as interdimensional beings. The beings inhabiting the wormhole in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine are the result.

If aliens and UFOs were interdimensional, it would seem to solve some of the oldest problems in explaining them. They can appear and disappear at will because they’re just jumping between our dimension and their own. Their craft can defy physics because they’re not wholly in our dimension. They can change shape in mid-flight because they’re not fully corporeal. It would also solve the problem of how these tiny craft and seemingly frail aliens could cross the vast reaches of the cosmos—they’re not, they’re just blipping to our universe as easily as hitting the “recall” button on your TV remote. Some of the most promising secular research in ufology is coming from the interdimensional theory.

But let’s think about that. What are demons but interdimensional beings? They’re not wholly of this universe. They originate from and live in a higher dimension, one above ours, in a realm we would call spiritual. Secular researchers like to talk about metaphysical, interdimensional beings. But what exactly is the difference between a metaphysical being and a spiritual being? And if we conclude that aliens are truly spiritual beings, why is it such a stretch to say they’re demons? Especially when the “aliens” themselves agree that many people identify them as demons.

“Whatever the aliens are, they are a lot weirder and sneakier than we thought,” says Mannion in Project: Mindshift. “Maybe the aliens don’t come from anywhere we would call another planet or star. Maybe they come from much more exotic places than that.”

Here’s a strange mini-theory I’ll throw in for free. One speculation about what crop circles are is that they relate to music—specifically that they are symbols relating to the diatonic scale. Someone decided to test this theory. He went to a recent crop circle and played music on the diatonic scale. Suddenly, as if summoned, a UFO appeared above the crop circle.

Hold on, I’m not half through. One famous crop circle in England was identified as the precise depiction of a glyph in the Kabala (Jewish mysticism)—the glyph that supposedly activates the portal between this dimension and the next. It is, according to the Kabala, “the symbol that activates the process through which the ‘divine’ becomes manifest.”

What if crop circles are portals between the spiritual realm and the physical realm? What if music somehow triggers these portals? (I’m reminded of so many biblical accounts of spiritual intrusions into our realm—good and bad—that are accompanied by the blast of a trumpet.)

Revelation seems to depict a time in which the barrier between the spiritual and physical dimensions is no more. Demons, beasts, and even the devil himself are said to walk the earth alongside humans. Could it be that this is what we are seeing now with UFOs?

THE FOCUS, IN ABDUCTIONS, ON EXTRACTING TERROR

I have really wrestled with the issue of alien abductions. Sister issues such as animal mutilations and the alleged hybridization program, in which aliens are supposedly abducting humans to create a race of alien/human offspring, have contributed to the confusion. I’ve come up with over 25 possible explanations for the purpose of these activities—everything from “They’re trying to save their dying race” to “They’re rebellious teenage extraterrestrials preying on humans just because they can.”

But in the end, everything kept coming back to terror—the abject horror these abductions exact from abductees.

True, alien surgeons may need to stick six-inch-long needles into abductees’ eyes for research purposes—but it seems more dramatic than scientific. They may really need to shove tiny implants high into abductees’ noses and ears, rupturing membranes—or it may simply be torture.

While other aspects of UFO technology seem to advance with man’s advances, the “medical” practices of abducting aliens seem stuck in the Nazi operating rooms of Josef Mengele. If these aliens are so advanced, why is their medical technology so primitive? And if this is all about genetic research, why do they need to be so invasive when even laymen know that if you want genetic material, all you need is a cheek swab?

Why do abductees report other nightmarish phenomena: preborn “grays” gestating in vats of blood and body parts; depraved sexual encounters (including bestiality); supposed impregnation and fetal harvesting; piercing, cutting, and burning; and threatened or simulated genital mutilation?

In all ways imaginable—through every orifice, in every area of free will—abductees are invaded. (I am again struck by how similar this is to demonic aggression as recorded in Hostage to the Devil.) Abductees are lied to, abused, humiliated, ridiculed, tortured, and threatened by cute, little E.T. And the abuse seems tailor-made to the abductee. It is almost as if these “aliens” can tap into a person’s subconscious and pick out the images and actions that would achieve the maximum terror.

It’s a nightmare.

Remote viewers are individuals who use a form of astral projection to “see” the world. I do not believe this practice is in any way justifiable from a Christian standpoint. However, in my research I read one remote viewer’s account that has stuck with me. He was viewing an alien abduction in process and he observed how the aliens seemed to thrive on the terror exacted from the victims. “The disembodied visitors [watching the abduction like audience members] feed on fear. It’s like food to them.”

It occurred to me that Jesus said He had food which the disciples knew nothing about (John 4:32). Invisible sustenance that came to Him when He did the will of His Father. What if demons—I mean aliens—require spiritual food, too? And what if their food is doing the will of their father? Lying, destroying, stealing—and terrorizing.

I do not believe there is any such thing as a hybridization program. Nor do I believe aliens are doing research on humans—to upgrade us or them, to save anyone, or to study anything. I’ll even go so far as to say I don’t believe animal mutilations have any nutritional or scientific purpose for the aliens, as some say.

I believe the whole thing is about terror. I believe “aliens” exalt themselves as gods over their victims, exacting suffering, humiliation, hate—and especially fear—because they revel in it. It is sustenance, even a delicacy, to them. Animals may be mutilated simply because they can provide “edible panic” almost as well as humans can.

What kind of extraterrestrial astronaut would cause this kind of suffering in a lesser species? And don’t give the reason that they just don’t know they’re frightening or harming humans. Baloney. How could these beings who can communicate so intimately and subtly with a targeted human suddenly lose all sense of what’s happening in that same person’s mind after he’s in the spaceship?

I think they’re very aware of—one might almost say intoxicated with—the horror in the victims’ minds.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Good post deep_mind.

I tend to belive this story or i tend to belive that it's a cover up by the gov
a sharade.
I do tend to give credit to this story that they do come from another dimension but the rest even if they are hostile what should we call them
aliens or demons?
I do kind of eliminate the theory of them coming from space from far away.
It would make sence since the craft apears and desapears like fadeing away more magic rather than science it woulsd apear.
But i dont desmiss them being aliens either of course aliens from another dimension.
The thing is that i dont know what to call them aliens or demons.

[edit on 21-11-2005 by pepsi78]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
"Who are some of the leading UFO researchers who recognize that UFOs are an occultic and/or demonic phenomenon?"

Dr. Jacques Vallee:

"We are dealing with a yet unrecognized level of consciousness, independent of man but closely linked to the earth.... I do not believe anymore that UFOs are simply the spacecraft of some race of extraterrestrial visitors. This notion is too simplistic to explain their appearance, the frequency of their manifestations through recorded history, and the structure of the information exchanged with them during contact." 51

"[An] impressive parallel [can] be made between UFO occupants and the popular conceptions of demons."61 "[UFOs can] project images or fabricated scenes designed to change our belief systems." 62 "...human belief... is being controlled and conditioned," "man's concepts are being rearranged," and we may be headed toward "a massive change of human attitudes toward paranormal abilities and extraterrestrial life."63

"The 'medical examination' to which abductees are said to be subjected, often accompanied by sadistic sexual manipulation, is reminiscent of the medieval tales of encounters with demons. It makes no sense in a sophisticated or technical or biological framework: any intelligent being equipped with the scientific marvels that UFOs possess would be in a position to achieve any of these alleged scientific objectives in a shorter time and with fewer risks."64

"...the symbolic display seen by the abductees is identical to the type of initiations ritual or astral voyage that is imbedded in the [occult] traditions of every culture."65 Thus, "the structure of abduction stories is identical to that of occult initiation rituals."66

Lynn E. Catoe (the senior bibliographer for a government publication researched by the Library of Congress for the U.S. Air Force Office of Scientific Research: UFOs and Related Subjects]:

"A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomena like poltergeist [ghost] manifestations and 'possession.' Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomena...." 52

Dr. Pierre Guerin [an eminent scientist associated with the French National Council for Scientific Research]:

UFO "behavior is more akin to magic than to physics as we know it." 53 "...the modern UFOnauts and the demons of past days are probably identical."54 "What is quite certain is that the phenomenon is active here on our planet, and active here as master." 56

John A. Keel [one of the most informed persons in the world on UFOs, author of the now-classic UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse]:

"The manifestations and occurrences described in this imposing literature [on demonology] are similar if not entirely identical to the UFO phenomenon itself."57 "The UFO manifestations seem to be, by and large, merely minor variations of the age-old demonological phenomenon."58

Ivar Mackay [former chairman of the respected British UFO Research Association]:

"...if one sets the three occult groups against the three classifications of UFO entities and their characteristics, it is rather surprising how complementary to each other they appear to be, not only through their appearance, activities, and level of behavior, but also in the quality of mental and, especially, emotional reaction and response that has been noted to have occurred on contact." 69

Trevor James [veteran UFO researcher]:

"A working knowledge of occult science... is indispensable to UFO investigation."59

Sociologists Stupple and McNeece:

"...studies of flying saucer cults repeatedly show that they are part of a larger occult social world."60 www.crossroad.to...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join