It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass sterilization campaign Exposed! This Includes You! Epigenotoxins! Legal Loophole!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The problem is how do you determine who gets to have kids and who doesn't without creating a caste system?

Poor people can't have children? That is eugenics.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
So poor people havae children and then the tax payer pays to support them.
From each according to his ability to each according to his need.

Do you like paying to raise someone esle's kids?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

reply to post by sremmos

Kombucha - the natural histone deacetylase inhibiting beverage (butyric acid) with RNA inhibitor usnic acid, and inspiration for the HAART Anti-HIV trials.

Usnic acid is found in some lichens, and will cause liver damage in excess. Butyric acid in the Kombucha in excess causes hypomethylation and eventually infertility, so Kombucha isn't for those who aren't getting liver function tested regularly. Excessive kombucha will also deplete the stem cells.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by elusive1]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by elusive1

Wow, Talley has their hand in many pots it seems. The American Association for Paralegal Education? I'd love to sit in on one of they're strategy meetings! I'd just like to say Elusive1, GREAT WORK. All of your threads and posts are extremely informative and easy to read considering the subject matter, and you stay on point throughout. I especially enjoy the botanic references, as I DO NOT deal with doctors or their poisons, and have been an avid herbalist 10+ years now. On that note, I'd just like to say SALVIA APIANA is a miracle plant, and has treated everything I've thrown at it, ranging from cold/flu/infection to drawing out the venom of a poisonous spider bite. I Highly recommend growing this to anyone looking for an alternative medicine for many common ailments, and every part can be used.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/601adc2b5be8.jpg[/atsimg]

Here's some ATS humor. 1981 David Cronenberg's Scanners. I'm just saying. There are parallels. Abbott uses a lowercase "a", biocarbon amalgamate has a capital "A". biocarbon amalgamate can be scrambled to "abot lab ma or a genric ma". Although I have yet to see the psionic doom stare.
Just posted that to break up the doom and gloom you know.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/156df1590642.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 26-4-2010 by elusive1]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Well, most women want every prengancy planned without taking harmful birthcontrol that up to half have to go off. And crappy other alternatives. Women want control over their bodies without any problems.

However they dont intend to pay for conception and really we need to throw out any form of govenrment that supports banks or this system. Many are just waiting for others to wake up to get the Venus Project in.

Don't belive in forced sterilization but I do believe in some advanced technology so all pregnancies are planned.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Some historical teratogen cases.
Sindell v. Abbott Laboratories

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/26be7d7aa786.jpg[/atsimg]

For the sight impaired, the above is an advertisement for the chemical named in that lawsuit, and among several claims of effects it reads "No gastric or other side effects with desPLEX - in either high or low dosage." and "bigger and stronger babies too." along with some scientific references. That was before the findings.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by elusive1

Good post, my wife is right now involved in a lawsuit with Abbot Labs over Depacote, it caused her son to be a Dwarf. A little research will show this corporation have been sued many times in the recent past, and not a Black Box Warning is in the drug. Thanks for posting.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hypermethylation of homeobox A10 by in utero diethylstilbestrol exposure: an epigenetic mechanism for altered developmental programming.
Bromer JG, Wu J, Zhou Y, Taylor HS.
Endocrinology. 2009 Jul;150(7):3376-82. Epub 2009 Mar 19.

No changes in methylation were observed after in vitro or adult DES exposure. DES has a dual mechanism of action as an endocrine disruptor; DES functions as a classical estrogen and directly stimulates HOXA10 expression with short-term exposure, however, in utero exposure results in hypermethylation of the HOXA10 gene and long-term altered HOXA10 expression. We identify hypermethylation as a novel mechanism of DES-induced altered developmental programming.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Xenoestrogen exposure imprints expression of genes (Hoxa10) required for normal uterine development
Caroline C. Smith and Hugh S. Taylor
The Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology.

BPA affects HOXA10 expression through the HOXA10 ERE and indirectly through the ARE. BPA initially alters HOXA10 expression through the ERE, however, the response is imprinted and uncoupled from estrogen stimulation in the adult.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Sadly I see many a lemming has nested in ATS. The world of today is shaped and ruled by an evil and corrupt , secret society. A society that has ruined many a nation both physically , financially and socially. It is now set on on ruining the USA and the world , if it hasn't already. MANAGED properly food and water are naturally renewable resources. Plants and animals REPRODUCE , given the chance to. What I see these NWO types , who sit in many seats of government or business do is mismanagement and abuse of their citizens and fellowman's goodwill. In my lifetime I've witnessed them topple the mighty America's Financial System , heck they were the ones who set it up. I've seen them play both sides in every war they fought in or financed , as agitator and then savior , Hegelian Dialectic. Their social programs divide , under the pretense of unity or "Multiculturalism". A multicultural country is schizophrenic , one personality or nation splintered into many=divide and conquer.

elusive1 has shown us that they are dumbing us down and causing genetic defects along with sterilization , then the pro-eugenicists here go on about crack whores and their babies , the same crack they the elite run in dead soldiers coffins. These are not the acts of good and kind leaders but of maniacal control freaks.Create the problem then supply the solution. Yet many here welcome their call to cull the herd. The same heard they mismanaged and abused. Have none of the Anti-Humanists never considered that the problem may not be human overpopulation but an overpopulation of parasites of the Human-Elite kind. Lemmings , enjoy your jump off and have a big toothy jaw to rest in.

As you can see you have allot of work to do waking up the masses elusive1 S & F.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by De La Valletta]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The Ghost in Our Genes: Legal and Ethical Implications of Epigenetics

Here's a great paper, basically an eBook, which although failing to mention the Neanderthal link, discusses well some of the issues surrounding epigenetic liability.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
Elusive one, Neander was not the progenator of modern humans.
And if there are any of the mixed varieties still around would you know them if you saw them?

Some folks think that Neander still exists, and is the creature we call Bigfoot.
And you think Cro-Mag mated with them?

These Ogres were likely rapists.

You're a Neanderthal: Genes say yes — a little bit

OhZone and others wishing to debunk the eugenics against Neanderthal claim I have made by casually (without sources) denying outright that Neanderthal is a part of some modern humans' lineage will have to discredit the work of the team of Svante Paabo from the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Leipzig, Germany.

I didn't think I was going to have to say so, but please try to keep racial slurs to a minimum. It degrades the rest of the civil user base and that kind of talk makes one look like a eugenecist bully.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Wow. Now that's scary!

My mom's a pharmacist.. I'm going to show her that!

Thanks for posting!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I call this the powder keg thread. It's been one year, and still this conspiracy thread stands strong.

EDIT: I deleted my stupid accusatory statement. It was inappropriate and not thought out enough.

By my count 114 posts among 52 users including the original thread post and author.

EDIT: Thanks for contributing everybody, and sincerely sorry admins for my accusations on search results. Search results are "per page" basis, not per thread. My mistake.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by elusive1]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join