It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass sterilization campaign Exposed! This Includes You! Epigenotoxins! Legal Loophole!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I do agree to sterilizing to a certain extent. We can't go on living on Earth with the way we use all our resources. At this rate, a lot of land and sea animals will start going extinct due to poaching and food. Our forests will be gone before you know it. Our water will not be drinkable due to all the pollution.

The thing is would you want to bring up a child in an environment like that? I know I wouldn't. We should limit countries who are over populated, and allow underpopulated countries to have 1-2 kids.

If you only think of yourself you will get less accomplished then with the help of everyone else. I know for a fact people will think of themselves before the whole planet. That is what is killing us today. Ignorance.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I'd like to see some hard data that shows we are over carrying capacity. Every human can fit in the state of Texas with one acre of land...before we go killing off huge numbers of us, can it be shown that its not a problem of distribution and recource allocation?

If you guide your depopulation views because of the mythical anthropogenic global warming nonsense you've seriously outdone Hitler.

Do we really all have to live in some neo feudal state, marked by genocide and planned childbirth, in order to suvive? Anyone read Brave New World?

Perhaps we just have to live a little smarter.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I see a lot of people praising the practices of forced and covert sterilization being put forth in this thread. I'm actually quite shocked.

I understand fully how people feel about overpopulation but, in my opinion, the answer isn't to forcefully and covertly subject people to pills and chemicals that sterilize them against their will or knowing. That's just plain wrong.

We need more education about what it really means to bring a child in the world and how to protect yourself from an unwanted pregnancy.

Some are mentioning that joe the drug addict and the jane the whore should never have a child together.

Do any of you think that a child of high intelligence that could bring revolutionary ideas to the world might be a product of that union? Or that the child alone could prompt them to want to change their lifestyle?

If you don't believe that can happen, does your opinion that they should not reproduce justify taking them to a clinic and tell them to take these pills and not tell them it will sterilize them for the REST OF THEIR LIFE (even if they one day they turn their lives around for the absolute better).

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Cure to overpopulation? I've never thought about it before. But I'll give it a shot if you want. Something that's fair. Something that's good for each party.

LONGSHOT:

Okay, I and every scientists knows darn-well that space travel development will require a lot of sacrifice. We can do a lot of things with robots, but a human is still useful this day in age. Radiation exposure has always been cited as a huge problem with space travel. How do we travel in space without harming ourselves? Where there is enough radiation there is no way to mitigate all that harm.

I've been an herbal enthusiast for my whole life. One herb I stumbled upon, Holy Basil, also known as Tulsi:

Tulsi as worshiped in deity form.

The presence of a Tulsi plant symbolizes the religious bent of a Hindu family. In many traditions (i.e Vaishnavism), a household is considered incomplete if it doesn't have a Tulsi plant. Many families have the Tulsi planted in a specially built structure, which has images of deities installed on all four sides, and an alcove for a small earthen oil lamp. Some households have up to a dozen Tulsi plants on the verandah or in the garden forming a "Tulsi-van" or "Tulsivrindavan"—a miniature basil forest.

Places that tend to inspire concentration and places ideal for worship, according to the Gandharva tantra, include "grounds overgrown with Tulsi plants". The Tulsi Manas Mandir at Varanasi is one such famous temple, where Tulsi is worshipped along with other devas (demi-gods/goddesses). Vaishnavites, or followers of Vishnu, revere the Tulsi leaf because it pleases Vishnu and thus is an inherent part of offerings of naivedya. They also wear beaded necklaces made of Tulsi stems. The manufacture of these Tulsi necklaces is a cottage industry in places of pilgrimage and temple towns. Another name for Tulsi within the Gaudiya Vaishnava tradition is Vrindadevi, meaning 'the goddess of Vrindavan'.

If you believe Hindu veda scripture of Vimanas, etc, you should consider the possibility that Holy Basil was revered because it's consumption allowed space travel without radiation sickness.

Protective effect of Ocimum sanctum L after high-dose 131iodine exposure in mice: an in vivo study.

Protection against prenatal irradiation-induced genomic instability and its consequences in adult mice by Ocimum flavonoids, orientin and vicenin.

CONCLUSIONS: Orientin and vicenin protect against foetal irradiation-induced genomic damage and instability, thereby reducing the delayed chromosomal abnormalities and tumorigenesis in adult.

So what's the point? The point is that radiation damage is not good for your reproductive ability and we know that some harsh space travel may require people whose reproductive functions are of no consequence to be employed in a budding space industry with risk-appropriate pay. As long as they fulfilled the evaluations and could be safely trusted with their high responsibility jobs, I see the infertile populace as a labor pool for a space entrepreneurship and industry yet to come.

I'm sorry if this doesn't match up with what you might call a solution for overpopulation, and with current rocket technology, it's not. It would require our govt. to license our planet's anti-gravity technology for responsible commercial use. This is the only way that volume of people could be lifted into space over any period of time, anyone who believes in UFO tech knows rockets pollute hydrazine all over the place and are primitive tech compared with what is really available behind the scenes.

Of course this is a woulda coulda shoulda problem, because how can one make a shadow government with inordinately high tech give a crap about the infertile population or the planet having a space industry ? The only way is if it is in their interest also. Useless eaters...really that useless?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
But at the same time I don't want to give false hope.

Again, this thread is not about arguing over ethics of overpopulation or curing overpopulation... as much as I love the thought of peace and harmony among men...overpopulation cures belong in a new thread I think because it distracts from the fact that the epigenotoxins are being dispensed to psych patients by no accident and I doubt any shadow govt really has ideas for these people to be space farers...I think if anyone did have a hand in the epigenotoxins the other chem waste allowed to contaminate our food, indicate intention for management, dumbing down and eventual extermination.

I think the space travel idea is simply overreaching wishful thinking. Maybe if nuclear power developed was really hard to shield...maybe a terrestrial radiation sponge worker force. Either way, the sterilization and dumbing down has to stop now.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
doesn't the results say that it was not a sterilizing agent.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
cliffjumper68, I think this is the topic of confusion here...

Influence of global sperm DNA methylation on IVF results.
Benchaib M, Braun V, Ressnikof D, Lornage J, Durand P, Niveleau A, Guérin JF.

Neither the fertilization rate nor the rate of good quality embryos was correlated with the DNA methylation level.

We have to understand the distinction between good quality embryos, fertilization rate, and pregnancy rate... Just because you have a good embryo and fertilization rate doesn't mean it won't abort during pregnancy due epigenetic abnormalities, particularly demethylation of oncogenes.

When sperm DNA methylation was >555 arbitrary units, the pregnancy rate was 33.3% compared with 8.3% in the lower (

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
As I said...this would make a great scam to make people required to conceive via IVF...since if you have epigenetic abnormalities you would have to secure and IVF service which tested for DNA methylation if you wanted to guarantee the least abnormalities due to exposure.

See how sinister it is now? Puts the octomom story media blitz in perspective as priming propaganda to make you accept central family licensing.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by elusive1]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Let's examine a pimple of Abbott pharmaceuticals, the manufacturer of Depakote.

This one was on Wikipedia

Florida fraud action

In, 2006, there is an unpopular example of Abbott Laboratories fraud action which is now under the USA FLORIDA State's Jury trial processing. This fraud action is about the "USA STATE of FLORIDA Medicare and Medicaid programs" where Abbott reported inflated pharmaceutical prices - often 1000% higher than Abbott's actual prices.[3]

Charging over ten times more than they should have been to the government? Hm. Why would someone need extra money...when they expected to need it perhaps? So basically the jury is still out on this Fraud trial....question to you..for example, Bioshield II...would any coming legislation effect the outcome of this suit?

And what of the swine flu's timing? What lurks in the complete genetics which have not been made public?

Novel Histone Demethylase Protein Complex Discovered By Researchers At Stowers Institute's Workman Lab
www.medicalnewstoday.com...

One massive sterilization (demethylation) campaign built into that virus or virus-vaccination could hit two birds with one stone. Obfuscating liability in any future HDAC inhibitor cases, achieving depopulation, and *saving* you from the virus. And if you take the examples of fluoride +dentistry/-everything and depakote +stemcells/-castration ... these folks love to hit multiple birds with one stone.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo_Serf
I'd like to see some hard data that shows we are over carrying capacity. Every human can fit in the state of Texas with one acre of land...before we go killing off huge numbers of us, can it be shown that its not a problem of distribution and recource allocation?

I don't know where you're getting your figures, but you need to check them. My calculations tell me that one person per square acre in Texas would accommodate about 1/4 the US population.

Besides, it isn't about available land, it's about arable land, water, food, fuel, etc.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by VelmaLu

Perhaps that number is incorrect. (not gonna lie I've heard that factoid thrown around and I decided to throw it further ;P) Regardless, what people are proposing here is nothing less than genocide. Before we embark on a mass culling or sterilization, lets make sure it's the absolute last resort.

Keep in mind those who believe this must be done are in line with some of the most monsterous regimes in history, and with the current cryto eugenicists who occupy the seats of high power in this world. Perhaps the impending doom of overpopulation is overblown and can be managed without throwing freedom down the toilet.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by elusive1

You don't have to take a pill or medication--it's in the food!

We've already got GMO'd spermicidal corn searching Google for "epicyte corn":

www.google.com...

I'd say that the phrase "Let your food be your medicine and your medicine be your food" is being taken too literally--It is being taken out of the hands of the people! It's time for people to know what the he!! is going on!

PS Edit Add--This planet can sustain "many" people considering that the "trophic loss" due to the waste of the "few" who think they have to eat meat at the expense of "many" who know that meat is not beneficial to the planet. For every 100 Lbs. of grain eaten by livestock, only 10 Lbs. of that is converted to meat! That's a fricken' 90% LOSS!

As many of you have read about the "Georgia Guidestones", www.radioliberty.com...

This is just more evidence of the occult BS which is gradually being revealed.

As a quick question, which can run further??: An elephant or a leopard??

PS--Lab meat is already being grown to "eliminate" waste:

www.alternet.org...

[edit on 6-5-2009 by Twisted Pair]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo_Serf

I'm not sure which ethnic group you think is being targeted by these vaccines, but one thing is obvious, you're like most people when it comes to this subject. You have preconceived ideas that there is plenty of land, plenty of water, plenty of food and you're gut tells you that having babies is a good idea.

This is understandable since living in the US, we have far less population density, especially in our cities. Even the state of New York only has 400 people per square mile, compared to Bangladesh with 2,200. And yes, the US is over-populated as well.

If we killed one person per second, it would take almost 250 years to wipe out the population of the planet. There are simply too many people.

We know that humans are loath to practice any type of rationing, that is why the government mandates it during war. We've known we should be consuming less oil and contributing less pollution into our cities, but how many of us volunteer to carpool?

I suspect that if the government is resorting to this (and I have my own doubts about the HPV vaccines for young girls) it is because we have no other option for population control.

I have yet to read any viable suggestions from those opposed to mass involuntary sterilization.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
In a cross examination debate all you people bringing up the praises of a covert sterilization campaign will have already lost the debate.

By fiat you have accepted the validity of the science, and the existance of the program. Attempting to divert the thread from the EXISTANCE of the sterilization campaign to the ETHICS of sterilization does not disprove the science elusive1 has presented.

Disprove the science, and you'll bury this thread...But if you can't..and no one else can disprove it...this thread should become popular because of it's factuality...not bogged down by pro sterilization folks, and if this becomes popular I'm sure there will be more sock puppets...but they only strengthen the significance of the science presented. Don't fall for the distracting tactics folks! This is a real campaign!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
This would not be necessary, and it is necessary, if people had been educated to realize that they could live better with smaller families.

Sterilization for males has been around for a very long time.
It has only recently become and easy op for females.
Sorry thing is that it is the middle to upper class folks of greater intelligence and education that take advantage of this.

It is the rapidly breeding underclasses that are so clueless that they need to be forcibly sterilized.

Bringing the world wide standard of living up, is a really silly notion.
It cannot be done.
It should not be done. We tried that. White folk thought it would be just great to bring their brand of civilized living to the primitives of the world.
And what happened"?
It was a disaster for the primitives.
They were happy and healthy before the interference with their way of living.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by VelmaLu

Actually I'm just starting to question my preconceived notions that the world pop is unsustainable. Until I realized the agenda behind depopulation, which essentially comes down to control and slavery, I might have been sold on this sterilization talk.

Are you telling me that the North American continent can't sustain 300 million people? For real? Where do you get this perception from? Clearly infinite growth is unsustainable, but before we start killing people, are you certain we can't come up with a better system? Perhaps free energy is finally released, recource wars end and humanity is freed from the destructive cycle its engaged in. Or maybe instead of competing in wars, nations decide to compete in peaceful competitions that actually end poverty (not just pay lip service to that goal) or tackle real pollution like DU or mercury. Maybe this collapse leads to a positive paradigm shift that *doesn't* involve killing most of us and enslaving the rest.

I have to believe there are other options besides genocide. Call me nieve.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
so forgive me for not reading the rest of the posts after the OP as I'm sure as its been brought up, but if they dont give it to everyone it wont have the effect you are talking about. they dont give it to everyone, nor do they give it to a significant amount of people, so there is very limited, if none at all, reason to post "mass sterilization campaign".

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo_Serf
reply to post by VelmaLu

Are you telling me that the North American continent can't sustain 300 million people? For real? Where do you get this perception from? Clearly infinite growth is unsustainable, but before we start killing people, are you certain we can't come up with a better system? Perhaps free energy is finally released, recource wars end and humanity is freed from the destructive cycle its engaged in. Or maybe instead of competing in wars, nations decide to compete in peaceful competitions that actually end poverty (not just pay lip service to that goal) or tackle real pollution like DU or mercury. Maybe this collapse leads to a positive paradigm shift that *doesn't* involve killing most of us and enslaving the rest.

There aren't 300 million people on the North American continent. It's more like 530 million. And no, we can't support that many. The sustainable figure is estimated to be 100 million.

The problem isn't space, it's resources. Right now, North America doesn't have enough energy to support the population, so it imports it. Without those imports, our food production plummets. We don't have adequate water, either.

But there are other problems which are not quite as pressing and food, water and land.

We don't have enough health care to go around. Education sucks. Crime is rampant . . . social problems. . . spiritual decline. Never mind what it does to plant and animal species. All these things are the result of too many people competing for too few resources.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
In response to some of the replies here, the solution is education.

Statistics show that people educated from a young age, and who continue to educate themselves (ie-college) have fewer children than those who do not have much education.

Also, increasing the education level in a nation takes care of multiple problems at once (prevents brain-drain phenomenon, increases chances of innovation, drop in violent crime, drop in birth rate, increase in quality of life overall, etc). Forced sterilization only takes care of one problem, and actually creates many more problems in it's wake. Increasing the overall level of education of the people (all the people, not just a select few!) is by far the most intelligent solution.

To consider limiting people's choices before or without considering other more humane choices is unwise/intellectually lazy. Forced sterilization sets a very dangerous precedent.

Some terms that come to mind: blowback, law of unintended consequences, the constitution and bill of rights (here in the US), for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, beware the monsters you fight, etc...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Excellent information!!! Thank you for posting. I'm not surprised that they also bring about a change in the state of modification of DNA. I'm sure there are similar effects from other drugs that people take that they don't need. The scary part is that practicing psychiatrists are likely misinformed and are shoving it down the throats of young people.

Depakote is poisionous. A dear friend of mine took it for 15 months until her body started to reject it and her liver began to shut down.

It's unreal how many people don't consider the fact that they probably don't need to be on a prescriptions, handing their money over to the laughing Corporations who are grinning with "we got another one Johnny."

I still think it's incredibly irresponsible for drug companies and physicians to allow the mass public to medically diagnose themselves based off of a commercial and troubles from most likely the garbage food and environments they exist in.

"Ask your doctor."

Ask your doctor if it will kill you first.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join