It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish revisionist Debunks Auschwitz gas chambers. A Must See Video!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Considering the fact they have changed more times than i've had hot dinners..nobody knows the real numbers.Still a travesty,just have to listen to survivors and look at the pictures..but i think it was used for geo-politcial purposes.Didn't germany offer to hand over all the jews and the west refused? plus the fact we funded them.I just dont think its as clear cut as Hitler was an evil man and gassed lots of people because of it.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
"A known JEWISH Holocaust denier and lair claims Auschwitz gas chambers were not real and that eye-witness accounts are wrong."

Fixed.
Furthermore, Cole blatantly ignores the evidences obtained from the Irving Trial.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Seekerof]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Considering the fact they have changed more times than i've had hot dinners..nobody knows the real numbers.Still a travesty,just have to listen to survivors and look at the pictures..but i think it was used for geo-politcial purposes.

The numbers do change, as a result of research into the records the Nazi's left behind. Or as more mass graves are uncovered. You are correct in stating that no one will ever know the real numbers...

Didn't germany offer to hand over all the jews and the west refused?

Not to my knowledge. They did make them extraordinarily unwelcome in Germany, though. Again, not just Jews... The west, to it's shame, turned away Jews on a number of occasions, and many ended up in concentration camps as a direct result of this.

plus the fact we funded them.

We, as in private citizens and various corporations, did indeed. Most of this funding occured before people realized just what it was they were supporting. Do you honestly believe most of those who supported the Nazi's would have done so, had they known? Some indeed would have, but most would not, and did not once they learned the truth.

I just dont think its as clear cut as Hitler was an evil man and gassed lots of people because of it.

It's actually quite clear cut. I would say read "mein kampf", but I've never been able finish that horrible manifesto. He was not only evil, but he was as nutty as a fruitcake.

Of course, you are free to disagree...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

The numbers were still changing even after 10 years that germany was defeated so i can't see how it was due to circumstantial evidence.Why post a number only a few weeks after being liberated? As for meinkampf...funny you mention it because mein kampf was the book that made me question the things i had been taught at school.And as for backing,we already knew what hitler was going to do hence the court offering between the west and germany.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Just so it's in this thread, too. My grandma was in Auchwitz and saw the gas chambers. So I am more likely to believe my poor, 85 year old grandmother with nothing to gain from this whole thing, who is not very religious, than anything that's on the internet.

Right. Yeah.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Man, have stormfront paid another visit to ATS?

He must have been one of the bravest human beings on earth when he stood up against perhaps the biggest dis-info / propaganda campaign of all times!

When I first laid my eyes upon the above remark, I thought to myself, hmm, where have I heard this before?

Oh yeah, anti-Semites and apologist for Nazi Germany. You do not help your argument, whatever ever resembles a coherent line, but making anti-Israeli remarks in the thread

I think that most of us know what nation has been playing with this holocaust card for 61 years...

But I can name which decadent, uneducated, pathetic social group of Neanderthals who deny the Holocaust

WTF? Why is it everytime someone has an opinion of the holocaust that differs from yours they are labelled as racists and neo-nazis? Did you even bother watching the video? To be honest, i had never even heard of this "Stormfront" before, thanks for bringing this up. Since you seem to be so sure about how the jewish holocaust took place, why don't you watch the video and debunk it as BS?

I would love to see someone do it! Or maybe it is impossible because Cole makes some valid points that can't be debunked?...

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by scordar

Why is it everytime someone has an opinion of the holocaust that differs from yours they are labelled as racists and neo-nazis?

Because, unfortunately, many of those people who dispute the Holocaust have an anti-Jewish agenda, and that agenda is hatred, pure and undistilled... What's your reason, again?

Holocaust denial, or revisionism is a real growth industry these days. Yet going hand in hand with it, all too often, is the undercurrant that the Jewish people deserved this calamity visited upon them, which means in a roundabout way, so did all the other victims of Nazi atrocities. You may deny this (pun intended) all you wish, but it doesn't make it any less true. The numbers of the murdered may change, up or down, but the reasons behind it remain the same. Hate of that which is different. The Jewish state of Isreal has sworn "never again", and in that I support their cause with all my heart...I may disagree the ways, but never the ultimate cause the preservation of a group of people who've done nothing to deserve the hatred heaped upon them over the millenium.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by scordar

Why is it everytime someone has an opinion of the holocaust that differs from yours they are labelled as racists and neo-nazis?

Because, unfortunately, many of those people who dispute the Holocaust have an anti-Jewish agenda, and that agenda is hatred, pure and undistilled... What's your reason, again?

My reason? My reason is finding the truth. I personally have nothing against the jews, it is just that i hate when lies(or theories) are being spread as facts or truth. I think people should know the truth about our recent history, no matter how hard it is to swallow. Labelling everybody who questions the "official" truth (written by the winners by the way) as anti jew, neo-nazi or whatever doesn't help at all. I am again saying that i believe that the holocaust happened, it just didn't happen the way we are been told and the numbers are HIGHLY overestimated. It has everything to do with symphatising Israel and it's politics. Give me one reason why there isn't a Gypsy nation somewhere in northern India? is it because the gypsies didn't suffer at consentration camps enough? I don't think so.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by scordar
This is a research done by Jewish US-American David Cole in 1992.

I personally think that this video should be aired on every TV channel and every school in the world to put an end for this anti-Germany/pro-israel propaganda BS that has been going on for 60 years.

See for your self, this is a 7 part youtube video.

The first part:

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21 May 09 by Gools]

So history, the Irving trial and all the told stories and discoveries about Auschwitz are BS and you take this story for granted? A little brat who have yet to reach puberty and have yet to meet a speech trainer [logopedist] a disgrace for his own people, abusing his religion for special interviews and makes up a story like this..
This thread makes me ill, an uncle of mine was ill for three days after visting Auschwitz because of the atmosphere, the stories and pictures and you think children should be seeing this about swimming pools and theatres.
Seagull if you take your job as admin a little serious you close this thread..yesterday..

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Foppezao

Close this thread? why? Because Auschwich made your uncle sick? Try visiting Burma, Cambodia or Ruanda. Try Stalins Russian camps, or visit some japanese rape camps where chinese women were being held as "prisoners" then come back and tell me about the horrible sufferings of the jews. Why an earth this topic raises so much anger, but everybody seems to forget all the suffering that happened all around the globe! Pisses me off really!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foppezao
Seagull if you take your job as admin a little serious you close this thread..yesterday..

There will be no closing of this thread on your say so and there will be no questioning of Seagull's dedication to his role as Moderator based on the status of this thread.

In fact, I am taking this oppurtunity to remind everyone that while this topic is a hot point for many, there is no excuse to go off topic and concern yourself with the person.

Remain On Topic And Remain Civil.

Thank you.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by scordar

Unless it gets totally out of control this thread won't be closed. Let's just put that notion to rest right now. Not if I have anything to say in the matter, and I do, though my voice is only one of several.

On to the matter at hand.

No one who articulates an argument against the Holocaust deniers/revisionists forgets that others suffered not only then, but continue to suffer today, and suffered before it happened. You want to discuss those atrocities? More than able to. But the topic of this thread is the Holocaust and the attempts by this so called researcher/investigator to somehow downplay the very real suffering of the victims of Auschwitz. It doesn't matter that the victims died in gas chambers, or if they died of typhus...both undoubtably happened. The horror of Auschwitz and other places like it is that a state, supposedly a civilized one, sponsored the murder in wholesale lots of a significant portion of their own population. You seem to want this forgotten for some reason. Please correct me if I'm wrong...

For deniers to attempt to downplay this is beyond reprehensible. Anyone with any grip of right and wrong will see this.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Gordon Brown dont depate with "historical facts" ...

The lesson I learnt at Auschwitz

Published: 05.21.09

I have read so much about the Shoah, watched so many films and documentaries, had the enormous privilege of speaking with survivors and educators. I thought I was ready for my visit, but I now know that I wasn't and couldn't have been, because imagination helps us prepare by linking what we are about to experience to something we have experienced before.

But I have never stood before a mountain of human hair before. Never touched the walls of gas chambers where human hands have gouged the brick in terror and despair. Never seen at their place of execution a mound of the shoes of thousands of children who one by one walked to their painful deaths. Never looked, as I have now, at the suitcase of an infant aged three - an orphan who went to her death with no mother or father to comfort her.

www.ynetnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join