It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Poster of FEAR - UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Fear , Fear and more fear, this seems to be the general agenda of the ptb as always , but recently we have seen a ramping up of this policy.

Like i have always said the Elite agenda will not be implemented until the people beg for the changes , its much more cost effecient to have people queue at a surgery to get implanted , than to forcefully implement this .. i am sure they will be rubbing ther hands together as the people queue on mass crying ' Save us'.

anyway i digress ,

i want to bring to the attention of ATS this poster i recently saw in the UK

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6e1225fa69b4.jpg[/atsimg]

Terror Fear, Economy Fear, Virus Fear!

one after the other ..

Chemical's to make a Bomb are freely available at most Garden centers in the U.K..... i know this becuae i used them as a teenager to light fires .. am i a terorrist? with such knowledge?

This poster wreaks of fearmongering and was removed the next day ..why?

did someone put it up a little early?

Of course the poster has a new mother with her baby in a pushchair... a baby ? near bomb making chemicals? what an outrage!! KILL THE TERRORISTS NOW!!

Betray your Family and friends.... Fabulous prizes to be won!!!

I post this in hope that some may ignore the fear being propogated on the planet currently.. SPREAD THE LOVE!!!!

anyone else seen similar in the UK or other bastions of false freedom?

this poster disgusts me!

PEACE!!

QS

[edit on 4/5/09 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This is a true story.

My father was in the Navy during the Korean war and switched to the Air Force after Korea and went on to serve until the late Seventies. We transferred every two or three years. Like all military families, we gradually collected here and there a few artifacts thrown away by the government down through the years. One of these artifacts was a barrel for transporting rocket motors used to propel jet airplanes faster down the runway for quicker take offs. The barrel was made of a sturdy fiber and it had a metal lid. We had used the barrel to store winter clothes for several decades and it usually had some kind of "throw" or blanket over the top of it. So we decide to put the barrel to the curb because we live in Arizona and do not own winter clothes that need to be stored. I put the barrel to the curb after removing the blanket off of it and put a big "FREE" sign on it hoping that somebody else would be able to use it.

A little while later, I heard helicopters flying around the neighborhood and there was the sound of police sirens. I went outside to see what was going on and discovered that several police were investigating the barrel and had discovered the "EXPLOSIVES" tag on the barrel. (oooooops) I really did not want to remover it because it added to the authenticity of the rocket motor barrel. I explained what it was and they went away and somebody came along and took the barrel home.

The last thing we need is "TRASH POLICE".

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

The last thing we need is "TRASH POLICE".

Oh, we already have them in the UK - They're called bin men. You can get fined if you leave your wheelie bins out any earlier than the night before they are due to be collected. They will not empty them if they are in the wrong colour wheelie bin, are not on the edge of your property or so full that they cannot close (like the one in the OP's pic).

They can check your bins to make sure you are not trying to dispose anything that should be taken to the skip ect. and can fine you for doing so. Also the same applies you have put the wrong type of plastics/cardboards in your recycle bin, or stuff that should not really be in their although to be fair you usually receive a warning first.

At one point their was talk of camera's/devices being fitted inside the lid of the bins too - their is a circular hole were they were going to fit these, i think it may have been trialed in some counties by certain councils.

www.pocket-lint.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

That said, the system does seem to work well and most have adjusted to the colour coded wheelie bins now since their introduction some years back. Beats the black bin bags on your curbside that got attacked by cats, resulting in litter strewn streets.

Not in the UK? Watch out for the wheelie bin gatso speed trap:

www.ukspeedtraps.co.uk...

[edit on 4-5-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

I think nottingham City council where trialing microchips in the bins that would weigh them , if overloaded a fine will be on your doorstep .

however i am more interested in the Fear this poster generates rather than the contents of someones Wheelie bin ( trash can).

unless of course that bin is crammed full of chemical's then i am supposed to ring MI5 or summin :p

My point was the majority of these chemicals are readily available anyway.. i can see no point in this poster , other than fearmongering

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

I agree, like you say fertilizer can be found at garden centres, peroxide at salon wholesalers.... If the bin men saw the bin in the poster - they'd leave it with a message saying to full to empty

I also found these links on the posters:

alternativeentertainment.wordpress.com...

get this one

The campaign calls on London's 8 million residents to pay particular attention to anyone suspicious who is buying chemicals, logging on to militant websites or carrying out surveillance of prominent buildings.

www.straitstimes.com...

whats a militant web site? How can you tell a suspicious person from a non-suspicious person buying chemicals.......or have we got to figure that bit out?

after another google search - militant:
en.wikipedia.org... again - what is classed as a militant website????
??????

more details found here

www.northumbria.police.uk...

I found these by typing the slogan into google....there was more.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Excellent thread! Star and flag!

There are variations on this same kind of poster throughout the UK. I don't know if you've seen the other ones. The first time i saw one, i was walking down the street and it was the CCTV cameras one.

Here is a link to the other posters.

Counter Terrorism Posters

It is utterly ridiculous. It reeks of Nazi Germany to me! Neighbours snooping on each other and telling tales to the Gestapo. For example people would fall out with their neighbour and make up some incriminating story about them and tell the Gestapo, resulting in their neighbour being arrested. It is really crazy and scary, that they have such posters. All they are doing is fostering suspicion and paranoia.

top topics

join