It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A curious Nazi occult tale

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: foxhound2459
a reply to: morgankesh62

Ok Morgan found some more information on the Russian POW camps,

Makes grim reading to be captured by the German army at the onset of WW2,

I wonder what would have happened to the lads at Dunkirk if they hadn't been brought home to Blighty by the Armada ?

Bergen-Belsen camp was significantly expanded from June 1941 as Germany prepared to invade the Soviet Union. It was transformed into an independent camp known as Stalag XI C (311) which was intended to hold 20,000 Soviet POWs. Two other so-called “Russian camps” were set up nearby: Stalag XI D (321) at Oerbke and Stalag X D (310) at Wietzendorf. Around 41,000 Soviet POWs had died in these camps of starvation, exhaustion and disease by the end of March 1942, and a total of 50,000 Soviet POWs died there by the end of the war.

Stalag XI C (311) was disbanded in the summer of 1943, and Bergen-Belsen became a branch camp of Stalag XI B at Fallingbostel.

Fox

Anyone ever visiting the concentration-camp/-museum Bergen-Belsen (NB: that museum only got going when Reagan wanted to pay visit to the camp, mid 80's (so long for Germans dealing with their history!)) should definitely also visit the Russian POW graveyard & memorial site; take the small exit gate behind the large stone monument of the main site (west-side, IIRC), then walk about 1km over sandy road, finally into forest, then graveyard.
(can also be accessed by car from the tank ring road, but the parking lot has been abandoned/neglected/sealed-off by a barrier (from visit in 2010, Dutch reunion of 41 tankbatallion in 2010))

Be aware, this (relatively small) Russian POW graveyard (location Fallingbostel IIRC) is effectively even more sinister & grim than the main site.
No more than a handfull of persons buried there are ID'd.
Hardly a tomb-stone present.
Hardly anyone visiting.
When I was there in 2010, the annual ceremony, by the Russian ambassador (more likely just a consul), could still be seen, by the remnants of the flower ornament, toppled over. Nobody gives a damn, 363 days a year, not even the Russians themselves.
(this was my turning point in realising that all that 'wounded Russian soul' was just a damn perverted hoax, only meant to control the plebs by stirring up history....never was I proven so right by recent history!)
(and yes, I did watch that madness on Russian soil too; each town and city having a monument, with fresh flowers; I drove many thousands of kilometers into Russia, until turning south at Ulan Ude, towards Kachta, into Mongolia (at which point all 100 members of our oldtimer-convoy started kissing the ground (and gobbling up the instant-food the Mongolian tourguides organised for us; such a relief after more than a month of Russian 'food' (breakfast being the largest horror/torture)).

Btw, haven't read all 16 pages yet, this time, but I might have read them before, years ago, in the aftermath of this 2010 reunion, when I started to become really curious about the entire history of the camp (much more than when I served there in Dutch military, between 1988-6 and 1989-6.
(yes, damnit, that Berlin Wall nearly fell on my heels....8-))

Anyway, somewhere in those past 15 pages there might/should also be a note about the eiry silence in camp Bergen-Belsen.
Just go sit there on a bench, at the perimeter of the camp, near the forest, and just listen (ideally in summer).
No sound.
No insects, no birds, nothing.
(there is a supposedly rational explanation, but the mystic/morbid side of me was happy not finding that rationalisation for quite some time afterwards....
)

And for the search-engines:
Greetings to any Dutch collegues of that time, draft-batch 88-2, 41 tank battalion, SSV-GNK (StafStafVerzorging, GeNeesKundige Troepen (staff/medics; medic/driver myself, armoured YPR765 track)).

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Intresting stuff my man ,just a small note not all Troops got rescued at Dunkirk my father and his brother were wounded ,left in Belgium with other wounded and ended up in Poland working in the coal mines.There where all sorts of prisoners there including Russian and they all did the same work,but many Russians died on the Death March back to Germany.I agree with you Belsen in a sad place with no birds landing in there.I think things went on around this range area as well and think one day some one is going to dig something up.My unit based at Celle used to fly drones from 5c on the ranges and I remember going to your camp shop for a supply of beers.
edit on 10-10-2016 by morgankesh62 because: spelling

(post by SyndeRose removed for a manners violation)
(post by SyndeRose removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I have this image been etched in my brain from when I was a child. My dad was based in Trenchard late 80 early 90s. Mum and dad had to sort something out can’t remember what it was so they got me and my brother tickets to see dick Tracy. About 20 minutes into the film I needed a wee so went to the toilet as I came out of the loo I saw a soldier stood in the hall not in the uniform I was not use to seeing in a flash he was gone. I got my little brother and head down the stairs where I got a ear bending for leaving the cinema. The image has haunted me for years only in the last few years I looked more into this just to ease my mind.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Johnboy84

I was in Trenchard Barracks, Celle in 2001 . I didn’t know there was a cinema there, unless you mean another location. But there was a large hall used for briefings. It’s been said before by someone, the camp had an eerie feel to it. Although being young and drinking lots of alcohol at that time probably didn’t help!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mmiichael

In MKULTRA, wich was created by the Nazi's and CIA, flat lining people and reviving them is pretty standard practice.

I've read of it in quite a few books. Fiona Barnetts online book is the latest.

She also mentions that they worshiped an underwater god. The same god that was in the underground military base, as part of a fountain. She says there is recent movie about a guy in a pond, in a lab, this is a representation of this god

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   

In MKULTRA, wich was created by the Nazi's and CIA, flat lining people and reviving them is pretty standard practice.

She also mentions that they worshiped an underwater god. The same god that was in the underground military base, as part of a fountain. She says there is recent movie about a guy in a pond, in a lab, this is a representation of this god

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This is what I remember being told about the divers when I was an army brat living in Celle. My father was in the Royal Green Jackets based at Trenchard Barracks.

I remember the handrails disappearing into sealed concrete floors. The place did have a certain vibe I must admit. I used to go to school just up the road from Belsen.

I’ll see if I can add anything else when I speak to my father at the weekend.

A great thread!

a reply to: morgankesh62

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hi! I ve been folloing this thread sinse forever and might want to add a few things you may find interesting, and i thin they add to the conversation:

1) No info if the divers story is real , but there is info on experiments and vivisections on human beings in nazi history. They were always looking for ways to push the human body to its extreme limits and would not be rare to find that place had a lab of some sorts where they performed such experiments.

2) Regarding nazi atomic tests: There is proof the nazis had the atom bomb much before inicialy tought. Link Here: www.theguardian.com...

Also, there has been reports of tunnels underground Jonas Valey witch might hide a secrect lab with atomic bombs Link: proyectoconspiracion.medium.com... s-at%C3%B3micas-en-alemania-art%C3%ADculo-c1c3c5fb1ad2 (In spanish)

Also, there are reports , obtained thru a Polish intel that German scientists under the command of Gral Kammler, the head of the real ss science division, werer working in a special program under the codename KRONOS, wich allegledly was about time travel / observation / modifcation.

I personally believe that tha nazis were up to something, and the powers that be took all that and established this narrative in which they would have absorbed every resourse at the end of the war , but in reality they were on the verge of displaying new war changing tech because that would make their goverments look like "lucky seconds"

My two cents for now.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I was posted there 71- 76, a bty occupied each floor and the one floor below ground level was bty stores cam nets and stuff like that, and also the armoury and REME armourer………

reply to: Ellirium113

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SOXMIS

As far as Cold War tales go, the "Abrams Building" in Frankfurt (wartime was the IG Farben corporate headquarters, today it is a university building) supposedly had something like seven underground floors, of which only three or so were accessible. The others were said to be flooded as they had been used to store containers of Zyklon B gas. The Abrams Building had a cool old Paternoster (like an elevator) to move from one floor to the next.

There were a lot of tales in Cold War West Germany about underground tunnels that connected casernes that had been used by the Nazi forces.

Cheers

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join