It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A curious Nazi occult tale

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BritmisThanks for the information Britmis, If true then that would add to the conspirces about the German forces wanting to hide what was in Blk14s Cellars in the first place ?

Im still verging on the occult side as there was an abundance off slave labour from the Bergen / belsan concentration camps
Near In Lower Saxony Celle district.

best Regards Fox.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Pretty interesting story, my friend. Nazi occultism is nothing new so that would be of no surprise to anyone. Not going to lie, I would love to be one of those divers (who most likely got lost in a labyrinth of floating debris and flooded corridors). I'm going to search from some similar stories from the area because well... I love this stuff!

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MedicSam
the wife has a morbid fascination with the holocaust, only person I know to get excited that we will be living within a short distance of the former concentration camp.

Off-topic:

I totally understand your wife, Sam! When I visited Auschwitz-Birkenau while in Poland last year, I think I was the only one who was happy to be there, seeing everything. I don't think I'll ever get tired of reading about concentration camps. It's definitely morbid, don't get me wrong, but there's something about it that I just can't stay away. If I ever go to Germany again (only stayed three days in Berlin), I'll definitely try to visit Bergen-Belsen. Lots of history there, even "mainstream" history, considering the fact that Anne Frank and her sister Margot died there, if I remember correctly. Anyway...

On-topic:

I've just finished reading this thread and WOW!!! Very interesting! I will be honest and say that I didn't read EVERY word of EVERY post, but I intend to come back and reread everything a few times. Truly fascinating. Definitely feels like urban legends and all, but the fact that so many people have been there and say the same stuff... it's unnerving, to say the least.

I wonder if anybody has found anything on the divers?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Britmis

Hi BRITMIS

What with all that's going on in the Ukraine you might get your call up papers yet ?.

I still have my survive to pamphlets some where.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Awesome thread.

Did anyone find out if the diver story actually happened or was it urban legend?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I feel like I should comment on this thread, just so the OP knows that we are all interested in it! I've never been to Germany, but this story is enthralling. I've just spent the last couple hours reading this whole thread! Please keep up the work on this, I'd love to see some confirmation that the diver incident was legitimate.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Just to clarify this is the Heidi Kaserna Blk14 place everyone's stories are based around.

Thanks for the input/interest guys.

Foxhoundone.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I love this thread, however a lot of it hinges on the divers story.

If it cant be proven/never happened/largely exaggerated - then the story loses a lot of its Occultish allure.

At the end of the day, even the Nazi's occult practices are generally exaggerated. Makes for an awesome story, but sadly, at this stage, that is all.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
You guys should watch the movie "devil's rock"

It's about nazis and demons

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Collateral

Maria Orsitsch was the real deal. She was probably a dakini or you may call her a saint. Her beauty is that of a goddess.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

Maria Orsitsch was the real deal. She was probably a dakini or you may call her a saint. Her beauty is that of a goddess.
She is alleged to have channeled disk technology from aldebaran. Don't know about her beauty except some black and white photos on the net. But their going missing b4 the end of the war is still a mystery to this day.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

Yeah, did you happen to miss that she is a perfect ten? Gorgeous woman.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I was stationed in Trenchard brks as a young solider in the late 70's, I remember the basements very well, we had our signals store in the basement of the then HQ bldg, the med center was above.

When you went into the basement on the right was the entrance to the lower level's which was sealed off, along the corridor were cells which we used as stores, each cell / store had white tilled walls, red tilled floors with a gully drain and a white marble/enamel slab/bed, when you went to the end of the passage way you entered a room approximately 12' x 16' on the wall was the train times to Belsen, in the other wall were 2 holes each approx 3' x 3', the tunnels were still open but we never had the nerve to crawl down to see further then a torch beam.

Yes we were briefed regarding the divers as well as the sound of jap boots and figs of Germans, I remember well hearing the sound of jap boots and talking in the upper levels of the bldgs.

We also visited Belsen in the summer that was one of the most Éire and moving experiences.
edit on 7-8-2015 by Fathertime because: correct spelling

edit on 7-8-2015 by Fathertime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Tagging to read later...

Just moved to germany so very interested to read the thread.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SOXMIS

Err... you mean the "new town-hall", which is actually the new town-hall?
Krautwiki

Never heard about underground tunnels or anything even close to your story, that building has exactly 5 (upper) stories. You should visit the Valentin-Bunker here in Bremen. That one has lots of (underground) stories to tell but I do have some problems believing yours...

edit on 8-8-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: SOXMIS

Err... you mean the "new town-hall", which is actually the new town-hall?
Krautwiki

Never heard about underground tunnels or anything even close to your story, that building has exactly 5 (upper) stories. You should visit the Valentin-Bunker here in Bremen. That one has lots of (underground) stories to tell but I do have some problems believing yours...

Care to share?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Fathertime

You mention looking down there with a torch...what, if anything, did the torch beam show?

Does anyone know anyone stationed there or working there today?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Nah, better not. This thread is about another story. You know... I was curious to see what I can find to support it, but all I got were some rather contradicting details. And that's why I mentioned this big chunk of toxic waste. They found a floater there as they reopened parts of the bunker after the British were done with their tests, do I really need to say more?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

History - The was camp taken over by German troops on 10 October 1937 and was used between 1937 and 1945 as the gas training school and rocket artillery (used first as smoke and gas, then changed to explosive shells), known as; Nebel Truppe.

"Trenchard Barracks was accommodation to a Royal Signals Electronic Warfare Regiment between 1982 and 1984; 1 Squadron of 14 Signal Regiment (EW) who then moved to Taunton Bks. During my time there we still had WW2 Nazi furniture in the rooms marked with eagles and swastikas".

baor-locations.org...

No mention of SS or anything out of the ordinary.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Also:

www.arrse.co.uk...

Lots of stories in here that involve multiple camps/barracks but all seem to have a similar story/theme...all of which have been proven false (If you believe what they are saying.)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join