A curious Nazi occult tale

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BritmisThanks for the information Britmis, If true then that would add to the conspirces about the German forces wanting to hide what was in Blk14s Cellars in the first place ?

Im still verging on the occult side as there was an abundance off slave labour from the Bergen / belsan concentration camps
Near In Lower Saxony Celle district.

best Regards Fox.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Pretty interesting story, my friend. Nazi occultism is nothing new so that would be of no surprise to anyone. Not going to lie, I would love to be one of those divers (who most likely got lost in a labyrinth of floating debris and flooded corridors). I'm going to search from some similar stories from the area because well... I love this stuff!

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MedicSam
the wife has a morbid fascination with the holocaust, only person I know to get excited that we will be living within a short distance of the former concentration camp.

Off-topic:

I totally understand your wife, Sam! When I visited Auschwitz-Birkenau while in Poland last year, I think I was the only one who was happy to be there, seeing everything. I don't think I'll ever get tired of reading about concentration camps. It's definitely morbid, don't get me wrong, but there's something about it that I just can't stay away. If I ever go to Germany again (only stayed three days in Berlin), I'll definitely try to visit Bergen-Belsen. Lots of history there, even "mainstream" history, considering the fact that Anne Frank and her sister Margot died there, if I remember correctly. Anyway...

On-topic:

I've just finished reading this thread and WOW!!! Very interesting! I will be honest and say that I didn't read EVERY word of EVERY post, but I intend to come back and reread everything a few times. Truly fascinating. Definitely feels like urban legends and all, but the fact that so many people have been there and say the same stuff... it's unnerving, to say the least.

I wonder if anybody has found anything on the divers?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Britmis

Hi BRITMIS

What with all that's going on in the Ukraine you might get your call up papers yet ?.

I still have my survive to pamphlets some where.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join