It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A curious Nazi occult tale

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
yo soxmis i was a green jacket for 3 years at celle and without a doubt the most spookiest place were the tunnels under the cookhouse they were used to lock the jews in on way to belsen we used it as an armoury and as teenagers we used to lock each other in for a joke that place was scarier than belfast peace out wolfie wippet

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Newnham01

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SOXMIS

Hi All,
And a big Hello to SOXMIS & foxhoundone.

I am currently based in Germany at Hohne Camp (Just North of Bergen-Belson) and live in Celle.
The place is riddled with stories of old, conspiracy theories and ghost stories. I love it all, I love military history and the wife has a morbid fascination with the holocaust, only person I know to get excited that we will be living within a short distance of the former concentration camp.

I have only just moved to Celle from Bergen and wanted to find out more about the former military camps within the town, thats how I stumbled on this thread. It's been a great read over the last few days... I'm a slow reader. But I've managed to visit Blk14 and the former Taunton Bks. Almost no sign of the past military presence, apart from the obvious military construction of the buildings around.

I've heard the story of the divers a number of times from various people since arriving in Germany in 2011. Some say it was from the former Glyn Hughes Hospital (At Hohne) some saying it was in the Round House Cellars... But I've managed to explore both. Although the Glyn Hughes Hospital had some strange cellars, with blast doors? (inside locks) and slight flooding, there was nothing untoward and the Round House cellars... NAAFI have renovated them, so nothing untoward there. However the Round House has a very odd feel to the place, esp. when I was on Ord Sgt and had to do a sweep of the place at night... I called the QRF out to do it with me... I don't scare easy, but that place was weird... A little on the Nazi history of the place later.
But the Blk14 divers story looks like where it originated from, the most 'plausible' one i've heard yet.

reply to post by rob738

Originally posted by rob738
but I'm pretty sure he also showed us 2 pieces of glass, a bricks width apart, in a wall which acted as a window through to another room. On the inside of the glass, scratched into it were shapes and letters/words. I can't remember what the inscriptions were, but he told us that every time the German authorities removed the glass and replaced it with clear pieces the inscriptions returned within days. I'm pretty sure it was in that building that he showed us as we didn't do that many medics courses, but I cannot be 100% certain. Has anyone out there heard this story before.

Rob, I'm told the glass was in the window of the former Glyn Hughes Barracks on Hohne camp (Not the Hospital) and was in a room used, when Bergen-Belson was liberated, for the displaced persons.
The story goes... The glass was broken by accident and replaced with a new pain, within a week the etchings on the glass had reappeared. Thinking it was a hoax, the SQMS/RQMS ordered for the glass to be replaced at the cost of those in the room, to teach them a lesson and to have respect. The glass was replace and within a week the etching reappeared. The glass was removed again and replaced with a new one, but the etched piece was this time placed in the RHQ safe of the Medical Regiment occupying Glyn Hughes Barracks. I'm told it's still there today in the RHQ Safe of 2 Medical Regt. I need to follow this one up!
If you were on a Medical Course, it sounds about right you did it with a Medical Regt. So this sound like a match.

One of the reasons I've joined this 4 year old thread is to find out more about Wesendorf Barracks and the building used by 226/14 Sigs as a listening post. Which building was it? I've found the camp/airfield on Google maps, but not able to see the former rail head or tracks? So having trouble in identifying the building/s used. Is someone able to give me some guidence on this?
I am big on Urban Exploration and even got involved in ghost hunting out here (don't laugh - It's fun) so this is a place I want to check out. It looks like the camp is unoccupied at the moment too.

Hope this thread is still being watched it's been a good read.

Sam

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I know this is an old thread but I've stumbled across it while looking for information that my Dad related to meyears ago when I told him I was off to Osnabruck for a posting and he told me about an incident that happened while he was at Roberts Barracks in 1970, the LAD workshop was being extented( this was situated on times square behind the block occupied by 39 field squadron RE). While the footings were being drilled a bunker was found containing Third Reich items(guns, flags and uniforms). The RMP were quickly on the scene and spent a long time removing stuff and taking it away the area was screened off and all the vechicles left the area sealed nothing was ever said about what actually left the bunker and it was re-sealed and the workshop built over the area.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Best thread on ATS. Hands down.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Yep i'm glad someone bumped this thread very interesting read.
this thread reminds me of the movie The cabin in the woods or Resident Evil, we have no idea what lays waiting beneath our feet.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Just a quick hello too all who have subscribed to the thread

Have been very busy what with the recession and various other family issues so have been * AWOL* from ATS for a long period off time.
My apolz have lurked via my iphone and now have a new handle.

Have found little in relation to Block 14 but have some some *steers* so too speak,
The first being Himmler's burial site which is rumoured too be in the Lower Saxony area along with 200 sealed documents relating too the Nazi occult branch of the SS the ANNEREARB[?].

It is believed that after the Nuremburg trials when Himmler committed suicide his body was quickly removed and buried in secret in the lower Saxony area that includes Celle which gives me something too go digging for [maybe literally some day].

So just a quick word hopefully more information maybe cleamed and later posted.

FAB. Foxhoundone now trading as foxhound2459

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
good to hear as this is one of my favorite threads

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by the secret web

now that trenchard bks has been demolished, can anyone say if the rumours were true about the many cellars under the block and whether they were acctually flooded

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by steviebhoy69

No but they did find a lot of Turks Aledgily LOL.

Good to see a "chosen man" RGJ fella on board

Seen some photographs but mainly bricked up cellars SB,

The local authority's did a good job off tiding up their mess and seemed to have got away with it im sure there's more to come out in the near future just got to grease the right palms.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by foxhound2459

lol i am not RGJ, i was attached to the royal anglians as a chef

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Thank you Sam for the input a very interesting place Celle lower Saxony.

" Glyn Hughes Hospital had some strange cellars, with blast doors "
I'm glad you mentioned the Blast doors because I have still (after nearly 30 years) a very vivid picture off them in my memories,
There was a rausthaus official seal attached to the padlock sealing these same type of doors which lead to the lower basement levels off Blk14.
Also at that time only a local government official had permission to enter the cellars,

Thanks again guys.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Well guys that time off year
To all off my old comrades and Fellow BAOR/Op Banner muckers have a great Christmas.

And SOXMIS i have still my bags packed. Have a good one Bro.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Imo this building is a portal of sorts letting the creatures manifest themselves.
dunno if Annenerbe has anything to do with it.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
What an interesting read...I hope that you guys continue to follow the mystery.

It is always such a treat to stumble upon one of these older threads that actually captures the spirit of what ATS is all about.

Happy Holidays and Sleuthing!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Mate, you were dealing with forces not of this world. Have had similar experiences myself.
BTW OP great thread. Brought about startling regressions, akin to HG Wells time machine. Remember having had several obe's to this Heidi Kaserne place. Remember flying a big plane head on to this place and had to bank left to miss the left tower. Also remember visiting this wash room. obe's can go back in time. If I recollect more, will post.
a reply to: Pakd-on-mystery

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Excellent thread. I would say that the number of accounts of these events that have been posted lends credence to the OP. I do believe there is a spiritual aspect to life that we are not privy to generally.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
glanced this thread last night and ended up reading all 14 pages before i went to bed at 6am-ish lol kept reading to see where this leads, very interesting topic, ive always wondered what exactly the nazis were studying , they seemed to make alot of technilogical advances in a realtively short period of time.

the ongoings in the antartic regions also at this time made me think what is so valuable to send troops up there?

after reading this thread i think i will have to have a long holiday in germany some time soon, ww2 has always interested me and would love to see some of these buildings that were occupied by the very same people.

i think this has alot of credibility due to the amount of backed up stories from other personell, so i will stay tuned to this thread and do some research myself, nothing seems to come up in google when i type in celle apart from this thread...strange.

i know the uneasy feeling u speak of in certain locations, just like a feeling of dread and fear.

did always think the wolfenstein monsters were pretty creepy lol especially the tesla thing with no legs, hated those guys
wonder if there is even a hint of truth to the games inspiration, the russians did an experiment with a dogs head and kept it alive via a pump and its own heart i believe disconnected from the body, wether the vid is legit or not i have no idea, its on youtube.

not going to say that vid is real when i know not much about it but it doesnt surprise me , afterall at the time everyone weanted a super soldier, we still do i imagine with the mkultra progs.

truth stranger than fiction perhaps?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
also kind of off topic but did someone mention catterick? i was there on my 2 week annual camp with cadets and those wooden huts we stayed in were creepy as hell at night lol, was just off the parade ground , my memory isnt too great, was about 10 years ago, one of the guys in our coy decided he had enough and tried to leave the barracks without telling anyone, if u were there at this time then maybe u heard about this lol, they got him and sent him home, the M.P werent impressed though haha we stayed in the blocks furthest from the mess hall just off the parade square, not sure on the layout other than where we were sleepin in the camp, was only in those wooden barracks that i got the feeling of bieng followed.

only thing that sticks out in my mind from catterick is the time we were out in the forests doing mock patrols against the older chaps, we positioned ourselves on a hill , i of course fell asleep
only to be woken by about 40 rifles emptying everything they had lol, good times but im drifiting off topic, gordon barracks was quite wierd too, the main buildings just off the parade square, we used to mess about on the ww2 obstacle course that had grown over, all of it has been ripped out to create houses though, the hospital building behind the barracks was a spooky building, victorian era and deserted, think thats gone now too been so long since ive been there, was alot of rumours of that place bieng haunted.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Doing some research it was Brits who liberated Celle and Belsen. It was either Ox and Bucks Regt or 15th Scottish Division . They were part of VIII Corps so it might be just possible that they were being followed up by US engineers with bridging and diving equipment.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join