It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A curious Nazi occult tale

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

Is it a buzz-kill to submit that 'Draco' is Latin for Dragon?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

The thing is at that time in history and the location of Blk14 to Bergen/Belsan concentration camp any occult practices could have went on with little suspicion being raised to the sinister nature of any meetings think ANNEURBE the occult branch of the SS..

Dragon very similar to "Draco's"

edit on 8-11-2011 by foxhoundone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I was in Celle at the Heide Kaserne from Feb 81 to the end of 1984.I was with 94 Locating....I distinctly remember several people telling me that while in the building,they encountered these creatures, or something similar.There was no mention of wings however, and from what I was told (I have a good memory) They were not very big.
I got the impression that it was as though they were waiting for something...We were observed with as much interest, as if being watched by some bystanders waiting for a bus would see us, as we walked past.
This was particularly the case up in the attic...Not so much downstairs.
As to the footsteps , there were 2 kinds:
I surmised after a couple of months, that there was a connection between people coming up the stairs and the sound of footsteps from above the ceiling. I can only speak for the top floor (I was in H Troop )
When they got about half way up, there was a definite repeat noise above the ceiling.It was delayed by only a second. This suggested to me that there was a definite echo chamber effect due to the way the building was constructed. Until I found the connection, it scared me to death as it sounded indeed like someone was walking around above, and it was very un nerving...
The other...
There were frequently footsteps above the room I had at the top of the stairs - on the top floor - at the sergeants mess end of the building.This room also had a trap'loft door in the ceiling. I shared the this room with Bombadier Jim Knight. If you remember him...He was the most level headed bloke and very clever.We neither of us ever had the inclination to check out the door in the ceiling..Which in itself is weird because it would have been such an obvious thing to do.Looking back, how we ever slept in there with that door above our heads is beyond me...Its like we were programmed to stay away from it..Sounds daft probably, but if this is the case then it is very significant.
If I were to meove in to that room now, first thing I would want to do is check out that door above my head, especially in a place where the bad vibes lay on you like a blanket.
It was a very weird place, probably still is.
One point on the idea of draining the water from the cellars...I have a feeling that if this was indeed done, then it would probably weaken tyhe structure considerably as the rot would set in very quickly.It will be divers I'm afraid..Or a remote camera?
I have heard on many occassions that the cellars were eventually concreted in for all time, in which case its probably endex.
Tunnels going to belsen, yes I heard that too, but can't see the benefit of having them.The Nazis were pretty up front about everything, it is easier just to move anything a few miles up the road than dig out a tunnel, whcih would be a bitch, and where is all the millions of tons of debris from the dig?
I also rememberhearing that the building was made by prisoners of war, from an old war.Do not remember which one. Loads of them died while building it.
I never saw a ghost or anything while I was there, I did hear stories, and I did hear footsteps above the rooms without a doubt.
But, of all the places I have been ion my life, I never felt so uneasy as I did there...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by batpulse

Just thought i would post a picture of the old place for fellow ex dwellers of Blk14.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Welcome back to the thread! Hope to see some new life in it!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This thread is great. What a massive amount of information involved in this case.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
just a quick update for now, had a good friend look at the picture of block 14, she does alot of forensic type photography for insurance companys so knows her stuff so to speak,
After a quick study of the photo she blurted "Masonic markings" now i thought it was the Thaumaturgic triangle (satantic symbol ?) at the front of blk14, but she may have a point (pardon the pun). so i will do some digging around for freemason markings, Now i do know the masons where persicuted and interned in nazi labour camps and im wondering if this symbol is a way off saying after the refit "we are back in control" as in the Triple Tau mark of the holy arch ceremoney,
.. and the lord said unto man"go through the midst of the city , through the midst of Jerusalem, And put a mark on the foreheads of the men who sigh and cry over all the abominations that are done within it"

An occult (hidden message) to the people of the city Celle which isnt the oldie town it makes out to be,
Maybe there is a collecton of Knight Templer memoirs or scripts dambing the Roman catholic church which had to be hidden (sealed) in a hurry..

As said im just starting on my own quest to find more info on the Freemasons in Nazi germany, Which seems to have survived the horrors of the Holicost "murders"..

Now as a side note i remembered the Hymn "Jerusalem" has a line in the first verse " And did the countenhance divine shine upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here amongst these dark santanic mills?
Clearly a link to freemason teachings.. Imo.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I remember in falingbostel on rear party during one of the opperation lions..I was in a temporary accomodation opposite the barracks dentist block for a few months...one night I was dossing on the bed and woke up with the hairs on my neck standing up...the door to the room hurriedly opend up and hobnail boots walked across the room..then minutes later walked back and slamed the door shut... thing was I was on my own in that block in a virtualy empty camp and when the door was shut there was no sound of footsteps outside following.. and boy did those blocks echco at night... brown sheet job I can tell you.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Came across this snipet of information today and did some research into symbols, Mainly the triangle which is projected above the main entrance of Blk14 Hiedi Kaserna, (Heath. Barracks)

As stated above i thought it might be a masonic symbol or a talisman warning of some sort, But i came across an article today about the table of the Phoenician alphabet, In the "Rune symbols" the triangle is a word (pre christian) for "Doorway" . On many masonic chapter pennies there is the symbol of the triangle and from what im lead to believe the custom is to place the pennies in the eyes of a deceased masons eyes, To pay the ferryman for passage across STYX (River),
STYX River is a river that separates the land of the living from the land of the dead..
And STYX meaning hate and destestation, Not sure or much clued up on masonic dealings but rest assured SOXMIS will fill in the missing titbits, (When hes finished building and planning those secret Chinese "DUMB" projects, (In joke there)...

edit on 28-5-2012 by foxhoundone because: Edit mong

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
And heres the picture of the masonic chapter pennies i was on about. Note the greek/Phoenician alphabet symbols..

edit on 28-5-2012 by foxhoundone because: Edit mong

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I haven't read this entire thread but I wonder if some of our Masonic members would comment on the contents.

If they have, I apologize for not reading through the thread.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Notice anything interesting about your picture?

It's neuter.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by disgustingfatbody

Firstly thanks DFB for participating in this thread, Great to have some company so to speak mate.

Well im not sure what you mean about the neauter coins is there some relevence to this metal in reguards to occult material ?
Is there a masonic rite for using neauter as a casting metal as per usal i will follow any leads and post as appropiate..

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I was talking about the devil photo above.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by disgustingfatbody

Neuter/Peuter, My bad apolz.DFB.
The tangent i was following is, was there any sort of "Naught stalkers" night demons ?
I have a gut feeling that in the darkness of the camp at night time is when the eariness threbled it was almost atmosthereic in the air so to speak, A truly differant feeling, Considering it was almost 25 years ago it still amazes me to feel the same sensacion now..

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Der Blutharsch "blood-iced snow" or, in old German, "coagulated blood"

Fitting i think for Hallowen night, A little snippet relating to the triangle on the front off Blk14.

edit on 31-10-2012 by foxhoundone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
If nothing else, the reflected image in the water looks pretty.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Whilst researching Freemasonary in Celle Germany i came across thier local lodge, Its situated next to the French gardens which is located and used to be part of the old heidie kasserna barracks complex.

Now reading through some off the material there i came across a snippet of information relating to DRUIDIST NORDIN, (spl ?)

Having gone through the local search engine on ATS, I came across this,

"According to the Romans the Druids were magicians, but the nature of their magic is still a mystery. The Romans also tell us that they believed in the transmigration of souls (which could well have been reincarnation).

It is said that they held their secret cult practices in sacred oak groves, where one of their chief rites was harvesting mistletoe using a golden sickle,also it is thought that they offered human sacrifices. Most likely they were the representatives of the ancient Nordic and Christian Mysteries"

Now the wall ties where thought to represent the "Tri de lill" a French Canadian symbol.
But perhaps they are to represent something more sinister ?.

Picture to follow.

Foxhound still with his nose down SOXMIS

edit on 29-12-2012 by foxhoundone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
"harvesting mistletoe using a golden sickle" To warn of witches, is this a pointer to really went on there at Blk14. ??

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Since im on a roll, not trolling honest.

transmigration of souls!!
Once again we have a referance to the triangle (pyramid top) projected at night on the front of Blk14. CELLE.

This picture of the transmigration of souls has alot off information relating to masonic/druid symbols.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join