It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A curious Nazi occult tale

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Manolete

You are right about procedure but its the story which is of interest more than procedure. Its a shame its lost is momentum and appears to have died a death this month. If its true, then great, if its not then it was a great tale, I personally remain objective what ever the outcome.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by rmpsgt

I'm not sure if this topic will ever have a definitive conclusion. We do have some real treasures in the stories of those who spent time there, though. That's much more than we can say for the majority of topics around here. I can say for myself that I've never been so satisfied with being unsatisfied

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SOXMIS

Sounds like Castle Wolfenstein to me..

I've always found it funny that the Nazi's did seem to pursure occult stuff, given their anti-religion attitude. Just seems odd to me.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I have missed reading the stories and its a shame its stopped. Come on someone must have some add on's.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rob738

i was stationed at Trenchard bks between 1987 and 1989 as a chef, when i first arrived i was told of the sinister happenings going on in the camp. At first i thought it was just the older chefs taking the p*ss out of a new recruit, but then i started to have this funny feeling of things not being quite right. When working in the main kithen late at night there was always a feeling of not being alone, several times i saw something moving out of the corner of my eye, when i looked there was nothing there, i would hear noises comming from the back corridor of the kitchen but on investigating there was nothing there. the naafi corridor always seemed to have at least one light that never worked and i often saw shadows that moved. walking from the accomodation block to the guardroom late at night or early in the morning was always an eerie feeling, sometimes the mist would play tricks on me, i was told about the divers who entered tunnels under buildings on the camp but never had any concrete proof of what was said. i never liked going on show parades in the bhq building as you could sometimes hear footsteps on the floor above, even tho the offices were empty. can anyone tell me where i can find out more about Trenchard Barracks, thanks for any help

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hello, Chef, or (slop jockey) Only Joking a little banter amongst commrades.

You had a short tour at this barracks?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by steviebhoy24601

Picture of the silk factory used for isotope prodution..

Hi Steve, (First rule of the crum, do not hit the chief)

Found this write up on BAOR locations,

"Trenchard Barracks was accommodation to a Royal Signals Electronic Warfare Regiment between 1982 and 1984; 1 Squadron of 14 Signal Regiment (EW) who then moved to Taunton Bks (heidi kaserne). During my time there we still had WW2 Nazi furniture in the rooms marked with eagles and swastikas"

That's just a brief description Steve, Did you ever have any paranormal experiences whilst serving in Celle ?.

edit on 26-9-2010 by foxhoundone because: To add photo..Of "the silk factory"

edit on Fri Oct 1 2010 by Jbird because: removed double img tags

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

hi there, at least someone respects the chefs lol. i used to get the feeling of being watched whilst working late in the main kitchen, there was a corridor that led to the toilets at the back of the kitchen, i used to get the feeling of being watched from that area, i used to close the door but during my shift it would appear open again, with only me in the kitchen i can honestly say i never opened it. i dont mind admitting it scared me. in the evenings i used to put the noises down to the fact that the cpls mess bar was upstairs from the kitchen, but when i started hearing the noises when the mess was closed i did get a bit scared, boy was i glad when the "pads" arrived for the early shift. the block i lived in was the one directly next to the outdoor swimming pool, sometimes that block would be cold even tho the heating was on full. even the drying room would be cold. i never saw any furniture that had the swastika on ir but that doesnt mean it wasnt re used in the other blocks. can you send me any links for photographs of Trenchard Bks, thanks mate

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rmpsgt

i know, i was caught doing the most cardinal sin ever, i was caught with a married woman who wasnt my wife, and for that i was posted out.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya

Well the numerological factor is different then, but it is still fascinating, it looks like an Egyptian stone Lotus, or even the logo for Quebec!!

Strange that they would change from rows of 6 to rows of 3...

I have seen a symbol like this before, but with arrows, the weapon, except I think they were all pointing down. This looks like leaves, and pointing up. To be honest I have no idea what it means but the fact there is 3 items in a bundle, which is in egypt/quebec/elsewhere, must be significant!!

It's a fleur-de-lis.

en.wikipedia.org...

It's decorative. It's not unusual to me that such a commonly used decoration (in use since the 12th century, and across Europe, not just in France as might be assumed) would be thrown up on the side of a huge brick building to make it less institutional-looking. I don't think there's anything occult in that, particularly in the symbol itself (since, as I said, it's a long-established decoration with no occult ties whatsoever).

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sraosa

The main building "Blk14" was built by french prisoners of war in the Ad1900s ,As was the "french gardens" next to the main heidi kaserne camp, What intrigued me was the wall ties do not go right through the building, leading me to speculate to there purpose? and one of the ideas thrown my way was they were some type of talisman so "felt the need to explore all avenues"..

Now this flag was used by "The Thule" group which lead me on the tangent..

And this wind indicater is planted right at the top of Blk14.. Any theories on that one, Looks as if its pointing to me IMO

edit on 27-9-2010 by foxhoundone because: More photos Fox

edit on Fri Oct 1 2010 by Jbird because: Removed redundant img tags

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Good to see you back Stevie, Your more than welcome mate..

Right the website is BAOR locations a simple google should put you in the right direction matey...
All that i could find out about Trenchard kaserne was that it was used by the SS to indoctrinate the Hitler youth of that time, so how knows how far that went in those crazy times,
managed to find a picture hope it brings back a few memories for ya...

edit on Fri Oct 1 2010 by Jbird because: removed double image tags

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

the photo is the BHQ near the main gate, its an old photo tho, it used to freak me out having to walk past there first thing in the morning. on the way to collect the keys i would walk behind the building but always felt that i was being watched, i used to hope that the "pads" would be in before me so i didnt have to collect the keys for the kitchen. i hated being on rear party when everyone was away because the blocks looked more eerie. there were several bars under the blocks, MT,Sigs etc, funnily enough tho the chefs never needed a bar because they were always invited to the bars lol, keepin in with the chefs was a good idea. the bars were always on the ground floor, beneath the stairs, the handrails did puzzle me because they seemed to go right into the concrete of the floor, this must have been where the lower floors were concreted in. does anyone have any other photos of that god forsaken camp

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Thanks for Reply! Did they charge you under section 69 Army Act or just posted you? Anyway sounds as if it did you a favour to get away from the barracks.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rmpsgt

i was posted out to another unit, i was charged as well tho, most expensive nights fun i have ever had lol. i enjoyed being in germany but not that camp

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Right back again, I am continuing on the eagle "windsop" theory (above), Have been looking through various websites regarding the symbology of the eagle as mounted on the roof of Blk14 and came up with interesting meanings,

"As a Masonic symbol this device is time honoured and appropriate. It is no less the badge of the Grand Inspector and Grand Elect Knight. As the symbol of the Inspector it suggests an equal contemplation of both sides of a question-and thus, "judicial balance" (could this mean light and dark, fox)"

. It is seen as the fitting emblem of an elect knight in ancient religious engravings, and it appears upon the banners of the knight and prince who behold the apparition of the virgin and child of the rosary. And,, the double eagle is here associated with the sun symbol in the form of the Chaldean Elu, which the knight and prince wear, evidently with the same ancient meaning: "The light toward which my eyes are turned"....

Thanks masonicdictionary.com......

Now to expand this theory a bit further i would like to relay to fellow ATS and BAOR veterans that i was a member of 156 (Inkerman) locating battery RA.. and our battery emblem was a "double headed hawk" and we (The Battery) were billeted on the top floor were alot of the creepy goings on went about. Just thought i would like to share this bit of info with you guys
And heres the emblem i talk aout...

edit on 6-10-2010 by foxhoundone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
When I was posted in fallingbostel a few odd things of note happened.
There was an area at the back of the camp where we were advised not to wonder around at night during barrack guard, (naturally a lack of information led to speculation) but when I was on patrol one night near the area, my stag mate just upped and legged it back to the guard room, he was badly shaken, wouldn't say anything other than that we would take the piss if he told us.
Another incident was in one of the blocks one evening, I had a feeling of not being welcome, I shrugged it off as an over active imagination till the door slammed shut, just like someone would do having a temper tantrum.
Someone mentioned Celle Barracks in an earlier post, I have read that the NAAFI block is haunted.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
OK chaps and lasses, Been researching for any relevant information regarding Heidi kaserne and have not really come across any thing new to that time period, (1939 1946), How ever i came across this picture which sent me in a different tangent altogether.

NACHTZEHRER Vampires of Germany,
Now if you remember i stated there was an official concrete seal to the cellar steel doors, and it could only be opened by a state official, why all this fuss for an ordinary entrance to a basement area,

Bye the way, spoke to some top architect and showed him this thread, and he concluded the SS simply put all the slave labour down the cellars and flooded them, Drowning the poor sods..

heres the picture i talk about that has me up and running again.. More later..

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
And just to recap here's a picture of Heidi Kaserne Block14, bearing in mind there was an old water reservoir at the front of the block, And an alleged ramp leading to the basement, I still remember the old ventilation shaft at he corner of the old parade ground,

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
NACHTZEHRER Vampires of Germany !!

OK found a picture of a collar badge worn by the members of Hitlers elite guard the SS totenkopf (deaths head) Division, and what intrigued me was the "fangs" in the skulls head, You would have thought that they would want the impression of being the superior aryan race they would have proper teeth,

Also the "Meine Ehre Heibt Treue"Ceremonial dagger presented to the guard was made of silver and had the eagle emblame on the handle..

edit on 31-12-2010 by foxhoundone because: Add pictures

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join