It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution Agents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
lapsing, Just got hit heavy, we're all one. we need no pop. control, we need to expand like a fungus, we are being prevented from getting off the earth and acting as a universal human body, we are all cells composing a sentient being, our relationship with others on this base is no different from the one our organized cellular communities have with our bodies

the fractal is seamless, there is no empty space only connection, we are being prevented from having our connections broadened. Its so clear, look at your keyboard, look at the sorcery, look at the binds it is not of the natural. it is memetic requisite imposed by the civil-eyes-d hive.

we are all sorcerers (source-erers) being preyed on by higher magic, the semantics of the occult,

force, power, energy mean different things depending on who you ask,.

intent and focus

We are like a fungus and we can ascend to great "heights" literally if we can get off the earth.. like increase our fractal absorption while expanding our meso intelligence, forming a real body. Think dyson spheres, just a harnessing of a macro atom. We can keep scaling our identity until this earth is just a particle of dust to "us"

expanding among the stars using the blueprints within our mind to mold matter into our celestial scaffolding, like the child forms in the womb.. looking entirely different of course, cities.. roads , like veins and brains,

it's bad magic though, the designs of many buildings all the way down to our languages, cathedrals, castles et cetera are like energy transmission structures

we constantly affect everything in the universe. when up, down, big, small, all merge into one point within each of our minds, we will liberate our slumbering sentient body that we compose as individuals.

Something is overseeing our advance. I had a theory that as "secret societies" were the first internet, so they also inject the necessary memes to control expansion and confinement of the societal community mind (tavistock institute). The evolution agents, who after advancing the community mind to certain levels, wipe out the masses to allow a centralized intelligence to begin it's "age", repeating the mass wipeout to cleanse the dust from the human mirror allowing the smaller idealized pop. to reflect the natural course, repeating again (destroying and rebuilding the matrix) once the pop. exceeds levels.

If this hasn't happened yet it will soon I believe (seed banks)

[edit on 4-5-2009 by depth om]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I see you are enveloped in true love. Congratulations, if you achieved this without the use of drugs.

Now, I'm not sure if you realize this, but you come off as a little... too truthful

I enjoyed reading your post and I agree with pretty much everything. Anything more you want to share?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Dude, now you've activated my ego! There's so much to share but I need to slow my brain a bit right now. I have used (abused also). Everything is chemicals though, all our experiences.

Thanks for reading man. I had to get it out to make room for more.

I'll add more if I can.

PEACE

In my opinion, The "hidden hand" props up the illusion to prevent us from assuming our birthright, that is, understanding and engaging a true relationship with the energies around us. We are star dust reality gods, all of us, as yeshua said after he was supposedly killed for confronting religion and government, then, no more (possibly even less) miraculous than the spontaneous conception of absolutes from nothingness, he rose from the dead through master use of force, power, and energy.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by depth om]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sliceNodice
Now, I'm not sure if you realize this, but you come off as a little... too truthful

hahah you mean, too crazy?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
DUDDASCURLEDEL LU LUYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

BURUBOOOOOOOOO BIREEEEEEEEYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sna DU DUDIZL LE YEADYAH ZUU ZUU AH HOO HOO DOMMALLY DUAHHHYUUUUUU

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

That is what I'm TALKING ABOUT BRO.

lol true free speech.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
ah goo goo REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

'scuse me Sir that was just inconsiderate.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by depth om

'scuse me Sir that was just inconsiderate.

Bnkl sdj, gokd sd sd fjfsdjk dwoof fejwk f fks. fkdj jd FKAO!!

FHO?

HF?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

I am Shugendo Ascetic Master Killer.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by depth om]

new topics

top topics

join