It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Level 6; WHO head indicates full flu pandemic to be declared

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Albertarocks

Well then the second wave will be deadly.

Conditioning through pandemic....and the MSM...onetwo punch.

The only people in the world who seem to have freedom as a prime factor in thier lives may be at the very crossroads.

I hope and pray that freedom prevails.

Its been awhile.

PS since you are in Alberta...

Severe H1N1 hospitalizes Alberta girl

Two new cases in Calgary
CALGARY - A young Alberta girl with H1N1 influenza A has been hospitalized in what appears to be Canada’s first severe case of swine flu.

Alberta Health announced Monday an Edmonton girl is in stable condition in hospital after contracting the disease, although it is not clear where she picked it up since she wasn’t travelling.

Until now, all Canadian cases of the virus have been “mild” and have not required hospitalization

www.calgaryherald.com...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Blah, Blah, Blah... This entire thing has been bs since it started. As to it be conditioning who knows. I personally believe its just a way to control the populous. Just like after 9-11 with all the terrorists on the streets and staying vigilante. The best way to control the populous is with fear...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamjesusphish
Blah, Blah, Blah... This entire thing has been bs since it started. As to it be conditioning who knows. I personally believe its just a way to control the populous. Just like after 9-11 with all the terrorists on the streets and staying vigilante. The best way to control the populous is with fear...

yep.

Is that not the main drift of the thread....overblown MSM get them ready for the second wave...play the crap out of this first wave....nobody believes the MSM when the second wave hits everybody gets sick,,,many die... and you have Martial Law.

Canada had Martial Law back in 68.......does that bring it a little closer to reality?

[edit on 5-5-2009 by whiteraven]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Yes, I know about that case of the young girl in Calgary. Just to clarify... the hospital is reporting that her case is not of a more severe variety of this flu... it's just that the affect it's having on the young girl is more severe than it's had on the few other cases in Canada. Overall, it's been so mild it's laughable. So I'm really kind of ticked off at the sensationalism when they use the words "severe flu" because at first glance it gives the impression that the birdpigman concoction has mutated or something. Nothing could be further from the truth in this case.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by Albertarocks]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Albertarocks

So if the second wave is the deadly wave will the populace distrust the MSM and continue to do biz as usual or will they lock down?
Also
Thanks for showing that the girls case in Alta is overblown.

I hope she has a full recovery.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

I don't know, but I suspect this is some sort of trial run with dark consequences. Fortunately for you and me and others who get the real truth here, we won't get sucked in. Just get some colloidal silver and you won't catch any flu. It's cheap and you can get it at most health food stores.

You're welcome about the Calgary girl. I'm sure she'll be just fine. And thanks for the joke in your signature... I know a few people I'm gonna tell that one to if you don't mind. I'm still chuckling about it.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
West Nile was worse, it caused many many deaths, alot of those it didnt kill it caused brain damage to....It killed off livestock of all kinds, including 6 of my horses, and now we have to vaccinate every year, I was hospitalized with it.....people all over the united states including their animals got it.........the birdflu was worse than swine flu.......weve had tons of things in the last 10 years that were way worse than what is going on now......and there wasnt as much hype, they didnt go to lvl 6........why is THIS of all things being pumped up so much......it doesnt make any sense.......

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

I will believe it when I see it.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
dont start relaxin just yet folks, even though news over here dont tell anythin anymore, I dont think people should just forget and act like it never happened..
get ready folks, this might not be over yet

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by coincidence_theorist

Pandemic preparedness exercises have been going on all over the place, here in Wales there is on and in Scotland they are in the middle of a 4 week one now. These "drills" by themselves don't mean anything necessarily other than that is is logical and practical to practice "in the event" of a pandemic ...all these plans began to get drafted after the bird flu scare a few years ago.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Level 5 already panicking people? I am yet to read any sort of wide spread panic. People are obviously concerned, but for the most part people are continuing with their daily routines. Mexico didn't panic as far as I've seen, people pretty much just stayed at home.

So why all the hoopla about level 6 wide scale panic? I don't think people are going to freak out on a massive scale. I think the real issues are political and financial.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Burginthorn

There ya go, that's the flip flop.

What are they doing behind the curtain?

What are they conditioning us for?

Why has it been one emergency or another for the last year?

When, anyone with common sence, can see it's not really an emergency at the level they are saying.

Just like the the banking end. Now Pelosi wants almost 100 billion in Emergency funds for the banks again. What the hell is that about?

Look at all the billions in the last 6 weeks with a stroke of a pen. The real congress has been hijacked. They do not represent us, not even close.

You can bet that a second wave will hit. They are already telling us. Just like with Obama. They kept referring to FDR, well, that's what we got.

History repeats itself. How did your family do in the last 100 years?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Here I thought this phase of the swine flu scare was winding down. I kept both my kids home from school last Friday because they werent felling well but it seems that it was just a minor cold.
So I send them back to school Monday, only to be told that starting today, the entire school district would be taking a ten day break because there was one confirmed swine flu victim in one of the high schools and several other sick kids that were un-confirmed.
The only people that will be allowed in the schools are "emergency response personnel, who will be doing a complete disinfect of all of the schools in the district.
This information was found on the school district website.
I just found it interesting, as Mexico is re-opening its schools, stores and cafes, there are cities like mine that are just now shutting down.
The H-E-B grocery store, is stocked up with emergency supplies, similar to what they do when a hurricane is looming over the horizon, the aisles are over-flowing with water, can foods, batteries, flashlights, ice and hundreds of bottels of hand sanitizer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join