It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy of Conspiracies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

Interesting thread, I read the OP so far, and will read the rest of it. The interesting thing is the ADD and being forced into things they do not generally like(left brain education for a dominant right brain).

I think I'll add more comments on how it applies to me in that thread. But at first glance seemed really good.

But since you work in the field, I have to ask - do you agree that your work is based on matching and defining behavior patterns as a way of dealing with the unknown of consciousness and what it's about? I have an ex who was a psychologist, and it seemed this was true of her work.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Since I will take the thread way off course - I will U2U.

Sorry, OP!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

NO problem my friend, even the most on topic threads go off topic. I think that is because of links between information. I must admit some of my posts are a little carried away. I just figured the best way to apply the message would be through the Conspiracies in Religion forum.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

Originally posted by Amaterasu
reply to post by watchtheashes

Because the goal is to eliminate the need for money, bringing the standard of living of all nearly 7 billion of us to the same level as today's Elite, to sell this would be disingenuous and hinder its spread.

I do hope you read what I offer. The worst that could happen is rejection of the ideas, no more. [smile]

That is not possible. Sounds like venus project stuff, and I couldn't disagree with that more.

You can't really eliminate the need for money unless you get rid of supply and demand. ...

So basically, anything short of finding unlimited resources and the need for money will be there.

I would love to discuss this with you - if you read my book.

The real problem with money is not so much the function of money. The real problem is that some people are allowed to create as much of it as they want, which reduces the purchasing power of everyone else.

No... The real problem with money is that the love of it is the root of all evil. Yes, you describe an issue with the money system we have now, but that is a functional issue and does not address the root issue.

I think we need to work on getting an honest money system before we even think of getting rid of money. If we could learn to conjure up whatever we wanted, that would do the trick. But it seems to me we are pretty far away from that today.

There is no "honest" system of money. ALL money systems promote evil. Some WILL love it over everything else and make choices not on ethics but on profit considerations.

[edit on 5/4/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

NO problem my friend, even the most on topic threads go off topic. I think that is because of links between information. I must admit some of my posts are a little carried away. I just figured the best way to apply the message would be through the Conspiracies in Religion forum.

You are doing just fine. Welcome to ATS!

Please read my new thread on the bottom of my post (click on it) and you can see that I am also way out there. That is what ATS is all about.

Incidentally, you can go to the bottom of anyone's post to check on their threads by going to their profile, in case you didn't know this.

I personally feel that the Bible is filled with conspiracy and that we are living in the time of exposure. So, much of your post I don't have any problem with.

Here is my take on the Bible (having been a former Bible thumper):

"The Bible is a lie within a lie within the Truth!" - MatrixProphet

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Illuminati worship the dollar advantage.
When their think tanks crunch the numbers things can change.

On an individual basis its quite easy to figure out that JP Morgan
funded Tesla for 51% control.
Control to NOT make the patent and ensure GE and other
companies an uninterrupted future.

Life can get simple without need for spirits of any kind to make
a buck the Illuminati way.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
guys you are splitting away from the point

can the conspiracy of conspiracies be the web???

simple a question

Nia

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NW111
guys you are splitting away from the point

can the conspiracy of conspiracies be the web???

simple a question

Nia

All topics have their attraction.
Perhaps there are Illuminati agents putting on a whammy for
unsuspecting individuals reading conspiracy forums or message
boards.

If there is money in it or numbers crunched by a think tank as a
profitable idea or piece of work the agents would be sent out.

So truth or not.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join