It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy of Conspiracies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
What if the entire thing that this entire website covers ranging from aliens to politics to the Illuminati to 2012 to New World Order were all right? Together. The biggest conspiracy of all is the Illuminati attempts to divert humanity away from the truth. The truth of the Bible. This is a religious conspiracy in the most grandiose of ways. I have trust in scientists, but they aren't giving God any credit. Before you say that the Illuminati invented the religions, no they did not. Their god Satan invented the religions. Remember who they worship. So if the people that run our country and world worship Satan to begin with, would their goals not ultimately agree with the goals of their god to divert us from the truth into damnation? The conspiracy of conspiracies would include everything out there, as they all fit with Biblical prophecy. Don't attack me please! This is my viewpoint and within the forum boundaries. Lay out your viewpoints too I'd love to hear. I try to put this out on all those seperate forums, but I get ridicule because I think it is all tied together in the most intricate of ways. I also have a theory that Bigfoot is Cain and the "horrible punishment that was unbearable." They never did say if he died or not.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
You might enjoy this - it's an 8 parter but I watched it last night on television. The part about the 'treasures of snow' I had not heard before. The part about DNA blows away any "evolution" theory out there.

Creation

Thankfully, there are a percentage of scientists who do believe in God.

Satan is working overtime as he knows he is on a short leash before he gets tossed eternally to the lake of fire.

Everything happening today is exactly as the Bible predicts - and sadly, it will get worse for Christians - before it gets better.

But in the end, we win.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Yep yep you are right on with giving me a link to that video. I know we'll all have to suffer first, but that's why I'm trying to get people to "wake up" in the biggest sense of the term. There are conspiracies out there, but the Illuminati are working overtime with their agenda to benefit Satan. DNA programming itself is like saying there was a Big Bang. Indeed there was one, but WHY?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I believe many of these conspiracies are linked as well. I, however, believe that religion is nothing more than a manipulation to keep people divided and the power in the hands of a select few.

If we look at all prophecies from a wide swath of religions we see the same things over and over again. I don't believe that any particular religion has the market cornered on truth, perhaps there is a bit of truth in all religions.

Too many of these conspiracies overlap. Great conclusion though personally I am not buying the Satanic piece.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
You don't have to if you don't want to. That's the joy of freedom but the "powers that be" want us tracked and controlled like lost sheep. Of course there is a bit of bias because of my standpoint, (I'm not a denominational Christian) but the idea is a valid one. Even if we don't agree on religion or non-religion, I still feel it is a valid point to say that the Illuminati work through everything and have or have had a pact with "other intelligences." Also that they divert us from the truth in almost everything we see today. I by no means see conspiracy in every little thing out there, but there is enough out there to make you light a bulb.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
In fact, I think all these elements are connected as others say here. But I also think that the Bible and many other scriptures are manufactured dogma. They contain truth, but many lies and misunderstandings, mistranslations, and deliberate changes to accomplish agendas.

What formed my perspective most strongly - because it explained virtually all my WHYs about this world - is The Terra Papers. They are linked in my sig.

I describe the history of the Papers here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I've looked at many threads on the Terra Papers. I'm interested in other viewpoints because they are all a part of the human condition we all share, but my belief stems from my belief system. I will have you know that I used to be a skeptic on religion probably more than most, but I had my own experience with God so I changed mine. I'm not trying to force any religion on you (I am a non-denomination Christian meaning I follow the teaching but will accept anyone to teach. It is a part of the doctrine of Christ to share what He did so that we may be saved. You don't have to listen.) I just like to provide evidence for what I believe in what I feel is valid in proving something a little hard to prove with science based standards. I know it may seem that way in some of the threads I post in, but we all have the freedom to choose. That's beautiful.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

I appreciate any who share their spiritual views but do not feel their view MUSt be forced on others. [smile] Thank you for your courtesy.

My experience is that we all are "God," cocreating this Universe, and connected as one on a "higher" plain. I conclude that as a whole we create this Universe, sharing the Now that we are creating, based on the observation that matter is only potential when not observed. (I love quantum mechanics!)

In fact, after watching the vid in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... , I conclude that I just may be right in this.

I suggest reading my book, which was in part inspired by my experience of the Spiritual, along with The Terra Papers and world analysis. It, too, is linked in my sig.

[edit on 5/4/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The Bible is filled with clues that go beyond the first layers. Even though the Bible was written by man and has countless issues, it was still divinely orchestrated by the Gods.

Yes, I too believe there is correlation in all that is happening. I just believe that it all started well over a century ago and is culminating now. Religion is far behind in the Game.

THAT is the ultimate conspiracy!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Thanks for the offer but my mind is already made up on what I believe in regards to everything. I like new ideas, but some new ideas would go against a pre-existing commitment I have. I have a hard time trying to get my fellow friends in faith to come together, I can't possibly put the idea out to everyone. However if even one person think about it for a second then my work is done. I'm sure you are right in your views and I am right in mine, but I know about deceptive spirits and the like and that's how I feel about the enlightenment issue.

EDIT:

That doesn't mean I won't hear the ideas though.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

Yeah there we go. I'm guessing you're into codes? The name suggest it.

I don't know about any conspiracy like this idea so I went ahead and posted this.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Thanks for the offer but my mind is already made up on what I believe in regards to everything. I like new ideas, but some new ideas would go against a pre-existing commitment I have. I have a hard time trying to get my fellow friends in faith to come together, I can't possibly put the idea out to everyone. However if even one person think about it for a second then my work is done. I'm sure you are right in your views and I am right in mine, but I know about deceptive spirits and the like and that's how I feel about the enlightenment issue.

Boy, we are opened minded aren't we?

Yes, so many of us know what you are saying and have come to other conclusions after much searching and desiring to get out of a religious box.

Thank you for your efforts but I have walked that road already.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Your very welcome. I said I'd listen to the idea, but my mind is already made up. So I can listen and study the idea for the sake of the idea, but that doesn't necessarily mean it will change my idea. The same goes for the other side. I'm simply presenting an idea.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
Thanks for the offer but my mind is already made up on what I believe in regards to everything...

EDIT:

That doesn't mean I won't hear the ideas though.

[shrug] You choose your path. [smile]

Just so you know, what I offer cannot work unless a critical number are contemplating the ideas. What that number is unknown specifically, but it represents the tipping point.

This is why I seek readers, and why my book is free.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I think you can present an idea in a book if you wish for the sake of making money but the ideas that are free of charge show more generosity to the interested party. So I think you are well meaning, but that doesn't mean that it means well to me (that's not supposed to be offensive I must add). I'll definitely read into it.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Because the goal is to eliminate the need for money, bringing the standard of living of all nearly 7 billion of us to the same level as today's Elite, to sell this would be disingenuous and hinder its spread.

I do hope you read what I offer. The worst that could happen is rejection of the ideas, no more. [smile]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

The problem with science is that it ignores consciousness(soul, the father within, that which gives us the feeling of being, the sense of "I AM").

Science is built upon action and reaction. Anything which does not follow the rules of action and reaction are by default out of the realm of scientific reason. Because if it is not repeatable in a lab 99% of the time, it is thrown out(apparently evolution is special, but another story).

Consciousness is that which science can not handle. Because consciousness is not subject to action and reaction, but is instead based on reason and understanding. Even the "sciences" that study human behavior can only at the most define behavior patterns to which a certain consciousness may follow. And then they diagnose based on those patterns(which is really faulty on many levels).

Rather than acting and reaction, if something happens we can reason and then decide our own reaction, not just an equal and opposite reaction. And for this reason consciousness is left out the door in science, and that is why they don't allow for god and such. What they fail to realize is that it takes a scientist to observe, reason and understand before there is science. It takes consciousness, god etc.

Science is great in the realm of creation/universe. Which is in itself completely based upon action and reaction and laws of physics/creation(logic to a programmer).

Because of science, we know if we put a certain amount of fuel into a rocket it will go a distance. Because that rocket is bound to the laws of physics/creation. We can give it the action, in order to get the reaction we want.

Consciousness does not follow that. If the rocket was conscious, then who knows where it may choose to go. It would be like letting a bird go free. Might go where you want, but probably not.

Consciousness and reason belongs in the realm of philosophy/spirituality. Those deep down questions that only arise because of realizing what it means to exist, and to "be". Both science and philosophy(religion) are great and useful when put in their proper places. They have a purpose.

Now, the "true" conspiracy of this earth is to try and take your consciousness, that bit of god within you, that free will and ability to choose you have been given and turn it into something of action and reaction. To narrow your choices down as much as possible for control. The same kind of control you can get over that rocket.

And so people are "dumbed" down, put into dualistic viewpoints like left vs right and so forth. Because then they can introduce the specific actions in order to bring about the reactions in the people they want. 9/11 is a prime example of this. No matter who did it(doesn't really matter in the end), it was an action which then go the appropriate reaction. But that reaction was only possible because of the mindset people are put in before hand. Most people are so confused or don't pay attention, and so they just repeat what is socially acceptable, which is dictated and so forth.

But that is what it means to sell your soul, to give away your free will and become a tool of action and reaction just like that rocket. That is the true conspiracy. And it is only possible among people who do not understand.

If the people were to instead look at the actions(fruits), then they would not do the same things, and they would not be subject to actions and reactions like that rocket. They would instead look and say - our actions are wrong. And this is what Jesus is talking about in Matthew 7 about those who do wonderful things in his name, but do it in sin.

This is done by getting people to blindly accept things, Psalm 82 and all that other stuff I talk about all the time, about looking at understandings(proverbs 8) and actions rather than the idols, symbolisms and such.

I mean, if you are standing by the river fishing one day. And a bullet goes ripping through your head. Does it really matter if it was a christian who did it, a jew who did it, a muslim, a communist, an american or an alien? If you are being enslaved, does it actually matter which of these is doing it? No. It is the action/fruits itself that is wrong, and what matters. But all we really see in this world is people attaching themselves as being "this", and looking at right and wrong in terms of who and what and deciding off that. Which allows "them" to get the reactions they want. Do something, blame it on them "because they are different", and get the reaction wanted.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Because the goal is to eliminate the need for money, bringing the standard of living of all nearly 7 billion of us to the same level as today's Elite, to sell this would be disingenuous and hinder its spread.

I do hope you read what I offer. The worst that could happen is rejection of the ideas, no more. [smile]

That is not possible. Sounds like venus project stuff, and I couldn't disagree with that more.

You can't really eliminate the need for money unless you get rid of supply and demand. As long as there is limited supply of resources, then you will always have a need for somekind of currency. Things will always carry a default "value". The only way to get rid of money is to get rid of supply and demand. And that would be nice, but it is IMO silly to talk about getting rid of money as long as we have supply and demand.

And the only direction you can go in supply and demand is really to increase supply. Because if you decrease demand(or try to more like it), then you are basically just taking things away from them, which puts in it more demand(take drugs from example).

So basically, anything short of finding unlimited resources and the need for money will be there.

The real problem with money is not so much the function of money. The real problem is that some people are allowed to create as much of it as they want, which reduces the purchasing power of everyone else. Prices go up, but those on fixed income are unable to buy as much. So you have inflation and a constant transfer of wealth. Thats what all these bailouts and stuff where. They took the purchasing power of the people, and gave it to the banks - even though it was the banks who owned all the peoples stuff to being with.

I think we need to work on getting an honest money system before we even think of getting rid of money. If we could learn to conjure up whatever we wanted, that would do the trick. But it seems to me we are pretty far away from that today.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The problem that so many have with the idea of a power with consciousness, God, is the fact that the majority who don't believe, in my experience, are those who are mostly left brained.

Another thread discusses the left and right brain and why the majority of society seem to be only left brained.

I work in behavioral science and work continually with individuals who desire to connect with their right brain to expand their intelligence. That thread had a link to these traits.

Here

Then there are those who blindly are guided by those outside of themselves. This is why religion and politics do so well with the masses.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hey

I fall over that thread

Guess the Conspiracy of Conspiracies is the Web now.

and of course..there are always men behind the scene which play puppetmasters with us

Nia

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join