It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

remote viewing: where are the viewers from the future?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
hello all.

Where are the remote viewers from our future?!

The other day I briefly looked at a remore viewing book, at Borders, the author is not recalled but I ordered one of his books, "THE ULTIME TIME MACHINE" [I think]
from Amazon.
Then I read somewheres about how a remote viewer went back in time to the time of Jesus and he saw within a group of local people *another* remote viewer!
From his own time, in fact, and they each saw each other. They met in "real life" and they became close friends.

As some remote viewers see a wonderful future, for the human race, after a bit of times of troubles; and if so, that there is no collective "wipeout" of the human race, golly, there are umpteen thousands of years where there would surely be remote viewers of some sort and where are they *now*, in our own timeline or in our past?!

There should have been 100,000+ at the time of Jesus!
There should have been a few around 9/11.

where are they all?
[sort of like the Question: "where are all of the time travelers, if there is a future for mankind"?! [I recall a science fiction short story where in a plaza materialized
about 20 time machines all at once, some of which got entangled into each other!]]

Is there some "filter mechanism" that keeps any and all travelers from any future ahead of us from being viewable?
Maybe there IS no future after all: back to cave man living after ?yellowstone? or Nuclear winter!

?????

So my little small project, now, is to go to read about why there seems to be no viewers from our future, and also *what* do they see?!

freestone wilson

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by freestonew
Where are the remote viewers from our future?!...
So my little small project, now, is to go to read about why there seems to be no viewers from our future, and also *what* do they see?!

freestone wilson

Welcome aboard...and good luck with your project. The mechanics of either remote viewing or time travel are things I've never been able to get my head around, so I wish you well in your research. Make sure you report back.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
how to:

Simple, but takes some time:

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by freestonew

Dan Burisch says the Greys are humans from the future. And they've given Majestic Looking Glass technology that allows for "remote viewing." Also, the Orion Cube. Who knows?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
remote viewers can see eachother when viewing the same place or object.
You project your consciousness and that can be seen by others on the same level of consciousness. That doesn't have to mean human.
You never had the feeling you are being watched when you're alone?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix1111
reply to post by freestonew

Dan Burisch says the Greys are humans from the future. And they've given Majestic Looking Glass technology that allows for "remote viewing." Also, the Orion Cube. Who knows?

Burisch said a lot of things. Unfortunately, little of it was supported by evidence. All it would take is for a single 'remote viewer' to describe the contents of a location unknown to them. For example, describe the contents of a safety deposit box of a neutral volunteer. Very easy to organize and moderate. RV should be testable. Not one has offered anything more than unsubstantiated claims...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Burisch said a lot of things. Unfortunately, little of it was supported by evidence. All it would take is for a single 'remote viewer' to describe the contents of a location unknown to them. For example, describe the contents of a safety deposit box of a neutral volunteer. Very easy to organize and moderate. RV should be testable. Not one has offered anything more than unsubstantiated claims...

Burisch claims to be using alien provided technology that Majestic-12 has. I don't think without it a remote viewer can offer more than impressions.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Let's test remote viewing then.

I have a particular item on my computer desk that I am looking at right now and saying what it is out loud - so the universe can "hear" it, as it were.

Now, what is it?
Get remote viewing at the item on my desk, people! good luck

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
lol. ol skeptic here

I have been on a few boards and was in utter amazement when people were asking a 20 year old college girl to remote view for them- and then hinged on the words....

which were not similiar to the John Edwards approach- it was the same thing

I suggest "Nightmare Alley" - old black and white flick- which very simply showed how these types operate.

The proponents point out military use- which was stopped-
i assume because someone said - "a missle or a good looking gal spy is better"

[edit on 12-5-2009 by ScreamtheDance]

new topics

top topics

join