It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONS: H1N1 Flu: A Tale of Evolution, Economics, Power Politics and International Law.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burginthorn
"After the plague, the world's population will be dramatically reduced, and those left alive will be under-informed, traumatized and compliant. The Bilderbergs and eugenicists will be satisfied, and well-positioned to continue ruling the world."

Could you expand some more on the above?

I would be very interested to read your views on where this is heading in greater detail.

Cheers.

Burginthorn - I think we're running really really fast to stay in the same place - the RP (rich&powerful) control the info, our education, finances, health and more. ...What's needed for change? ...Maybe anarchy. Not sure.

Conspiracynut57 also asked how the RP will protect themselves from infection... 1. Isolation and self-quarantine - in luxury, of course. Plus, 2. The best health care money can buy. Might be enough.

PS. Hi back and thanks marg and gools.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Glad to see you back Sofi. When this thing broke loose a week and a half ago you immediately came to mind (as information source not perpetrator! LOL) . I bet I am not the only one who was sitting here on ATS thinking "Where is OUR flu guy!?"

Brilliant as usual.
Thanks

Obs out

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
www.whale.to...

You ALL need to read this article. She wrote it back in 1976/77. There was allegedly a "swine flu" outbreak back then although no case was ever found in the U.S.A. She goes in depth on all the various flu's and flouride as well. The 1918 Spanish Influenza outbreak as well.

Colloidal Silver is the best protection although I know that the virus can not last in the air, gravity takes over. Without blood protiens to survive it becomes dormant and/or dies.

Vaccinations do not work as they ARE the cause of all disease.

Like the late Jack LaLane once stated, "All disease is man made". How true.

The article above is 50 pages long but is well worth the read to get yourself up to speed on all the fraud out there. What a scam the Pharms are pulling on us!!

[edit on 4-5-2009 by daddio]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Nice work!
Very well researched, and plenty of posted resources!

Thank you for your work, it will be a great resource to ATS!

Somtimes it takes a while to implement a diabolical plan!
Thanks for exposing the "plan"

www.whale.to...

nationalexpositor.com...

[edit on 4-5-2009 by burntheships]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

Colloidal Silver is the best protection although I know that the virus can not last in the air, gravity takes over. Without blood proteins to survive it becomes dormant and/or dies.

Hi, can you explain about the blood proteins? IF the virus doesnt have blood proteins does that mean it CANT affect you?

Not sure if this is related, but i went to the doctor the other day & they said that the lab said I was excreting Proteins in my urine....& that was the 2nd lab test they done 2 weeks apart.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

www.whale.to...

You ALL need to read this article. She wrote it back in 1976/77. There was allegedly a "swine flu" outbreak back then although no case was ever found in the U.S.A. She goes in depth on all the various flu's and flouride as well. The 1918 Spanish Influenza outbreak as well.

Colloidal Silver is the best protection although I know that the virus can not last in the air, gravity takes over. Without blood protiens to survive it becomes dormant and/or dies.

Vaccinations do not work as they ARE the cause of all disease.

Like the late Jack LaLane once stated, "All disease is man made". How true.

The article above is 50 pages long but is well worth the read to get yourself up to speed on all the fraud out there. What a scam the Pharms are pulling on us!!

Colloidal silver is probably the best stuff to take, but you have to get the nano particle kind. Look at the link on Alex Jones' site. That appears to be the really good kind.

For the cheap, black elderberry extract would seem to help. It could shorten the duration of this flu and it has been tested.

Oil of oregano could be helpful, but it is not specific for the flu and has not really be clinically tested, but is has a long history of common usage in the herb world and is respected by herbologists.

I think Jack LaLanne is still alive at 95, he was born in 1913, a true American treasure.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Awesome post Sofi!! I wish I could give you a magic cookie for this!
The IHR aspect of your post was especially upsetting, but not at all surprising. I had no idea we had signed on. Of course in 2005 we had other "issues" on our mind. (i.e. the war, the 2004 election, Hurricanes Rita & Katrina, the 7/7 bombings, etc.) I had been wondering, in my brief MSM watching of info on this flu, why all of a sudden it was called "H1N1" and not swine flu.

I think that what upsets me the most right now is the push for vaccination with Tamiflu and other "viral" remedies. In a clear contradiction of information, the MSM first reports the "importance" of getting vaccinated, yet two hours and one special report later, they are saying that H1N1 is highly resistant to our current vaccines.

I understand and know why this is done, but it still upsets me because the majority of our populace wants to be told what they should know, relying on the easiest and least mind-numbing source available. A problem we here at ATS are well aware of.

While I was looking into how and if this virus has infected pigs on organic farms, I found this article by Dr. Michael Greger called Swine Flu & Factory Farms: The Fast Track To Disaster . I found this portion of the article very interesting:

... 1998, was the year North Carolina's pig population hit ten million, up from two million just six years before.[10] At the same time, the number of hog farms was decreasing, from 15,000 in 1986 to 3,600 in 2000.[11] How do five times more animals fit on almost five times fewer farms? By crowding about 25 times more pigs into each operation.

This, according to the article, is in direct relation to the appearance of H3N2, the triple reassortment of the H1N1 virus. Also stated in the article is how many of the industrial pig farms are located in close proximity to poultry farms. It is an article worth checking out. I am still searching for info of H1N1 in organic swine farms, but have yet to find anything significant. I am trying to find out what at what rate it appears, if it does, and what is done

[edit to fix formatting.
)

[edit on 5/4/2009 by sylvrshadow]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I love this article. S&F!

I've added it to reddit, ATS Premium Article on Reddit, so hopefully we can get as many people aware of this as possible.

-Dev

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This is very good post. However - what current pandemics have in common with depopulation? Even if it was some artificially merged bug , despite your great description of "Petri" husbandry, it will not be more lethal then 1918's flu. A lot of people died then from secondary bacterial infections, we now are much more protected. So with death rate of 1918's flu - "only" tens to few hundreds of millions would die out of 6 plus billions. Very lame plan to depopulate if you ask me. In less then a decade population will reach same numbers. And all the recent scares - SARS, avian flu and such - also had pretty low death rate.
Consider that there are very nasty bio-weapons in existence. With much worse survival rate. So if it was about depopulation via pandemics, there would be probably better choices.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
This is very good post. However - what current pandemics have in common with depopulation? Even if it was some artificially merged bug , despite your great description of "Petri" husbandry, it will not be more lethal then 1918's flu. A lot of people died then from secondary bacterial infections, we now are much more protected. So with death rate of 1918's flu - "only" tens to few hundreds of millions would die out of 6 plus billions. Very lame plan to depopulate if you ask me. In less then a decade population will reach same numbers. And all the recent scares - SARS, avian flu and such - also had pretty low death rate.
Consider that there are very nasty bio-weapons in existence. With much worse survival rate. So if it was about depopulation via pandemics, there would be probably better choices.

I don't agree with your assessment.

Here we are presented with a "left hand, right hand" situation or Hobson's choice.

If the left hand doesn't get us the right one will.

In one hand the flu, and the dangerous vaccines, in the other hand martial law. One or the other.

As Capt. Kirk said in Star Trek once, "I need a third alternative".

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
Ah... now there's some good old fashioned post writing on ATS like we haven't seen in a while.

Agreed. What a wonderful example of how it is done best.

Great job, Sofi!!!

I believe much of this story remains to be written, including the degree to which many in the US fail to utterly understand the true perils.

You can almost hear the clock ticking...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Here's an article I found this morning that blew my mind bring back the Mad Cow debacle via Canada.

I'm thinking its in a spray formula this time or in a vacine.

www.voanews.com...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by son of PC
Colloidal silver is probably the best stuff to take, but you have to get the nano particle kind. Look at the link on Alex Jones' site. That appears to be the really good kind.

For the cheap, black elderberry extract would seem to help. It could shorten the duration of this flu and it has been tested.

Oil of oregano could be helpful, but it is not specific for the flu and has not really be clinically tested, but is has a long history of common usage in the herb world and is respected by herbologists.

Silver, elderberry, oregano, ..leave it to the natural Earth by-products to come to the rescue during a pandemic crisis.

But even things that are good for you should still be taken in moderation.
Case in point, colloidal silver, you take too much and you'll turn blue.

Btw, great research here, worthy of an award.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Great thread!

Question: if you get the flu now, in a mild way, will you get it again later when and if it will "slightly" mutate?

Is it way too crazy to think that from now to some months all USA will be infected by mild and, with the 2nd wave next winter, only USA/Mexico will survive to the mutated virus?

That would be a much better plan for depopulation. If any is going on of course...

[edit on 4-5-2009 by digitalwarrior]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Incredible thread! I've been longing for some deep information about this swine flu.

But here is a question. Is there anything we could our should do besides spreading information?

I feel that most people simply don't realize how all of this affects their personal life. Even if they read everything they will simply dismiss it thinking that nothing can be done. The majority of the population feels powerless. Even my best friends, which are exceptionally intelligent, don't believe in a worldwide change in our life time or at least in a near future.

So how do we act? How do we stop feeding the machine? How do we inspire our brothers? How do we become the change that we want to see?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Sure, you're right, especially about colloidal silver. A good idea would be to take good stuff in rotation.

The black elderberry extract shows the least possibility for side effects.

I am not very confident in tamiflu, and have read some posts on this very site about it's effectiveness and safety.

As far as vaccines are concerned, what is in them? Killed or attenuated?
If it is only attenuated then their could be some live, but weakened virus in it, to build up some immunity. If killed, are they sure they killed it all. Will they test the batch on animals first, or in a rush, just pell mell give it to everyone.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The only problem with this theory is that allowing people to die of H1N1 to preserve corporate profits, doesn't. With dramatically fewer people left alive, there will be less people to buy the corporations products, thus DESTROYING the corporations profits, not preserving them.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by animekenji
The only problem with this theory is that allowing people to die of H1N1 to preserve corporate profits, doesn't. With dramatically fewer people left alive, there will be less people to buy the corporations products, thus DESTROYING the corporations profits, not preserving them.

Most of the world's population can't afford mass-produced food and other items. Worse, profits are redirected as "aid," a really bad word in certain circles.

...The "culling" is intended to remove the poor and other riff-raff with minimal buying power.

Also, check the stats on infections/deaths in prison populations, and then imagine your average tent city or slum. ...Get the picture?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
FYI -

Back in 2005 I wrote:

"... they're gonna quarantine the people - instead of preventing epidemics by cleaning up the environment, quarantining animals, and regulating industrial pollution. It's the corporate solution."

Quarantine legislation is the new sign of the times.

... The only alternative measures were international: world wide animal quarantines in the agricultural sector and huge environmental clean-ups, funded by developed nations - plus major restrictive environmental regulations. It didn't happen, because even if taxpayers footed the bill, international corporate profits would have fallen big time. And that just was not on the global agenda.

It all is a matter of international corporate politics: International animal quarantine is a trade issue. So is dealiing with the environmental contaminations that help create new disease mutations. ...Besides, it's probably too late for environmental clean-ups and animal quarantines anyway.

So they're gonna quarantine the people - instead of preventing epidemics by cleaning up the environment, quarantining animals, and regulating industrial pollution. It's the corporate solution.

The Quarantine Solution. ATS

Nails it, IMO.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
So you really can get swine flu from eating pork? Everyone I know still thinks you can't. Think I'll become a vegetarian.

Anyone who has ever seen a factory farm is probably aware that there must be bad karma attached to them. Nothing good can come out of so much cruelty and greed.

I'm sobered but not really surprised by this article. I'll spread this information as much as I can. No truly intelligent, truth-seeking person can ignore it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join