It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My brain hurts again.. part 31045!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Just a couple of articles from 'the archives' that has left me with a desire to explore my own brain with an old pen-knife and a magnifying glass..
[Disclaimer-The above is not medically recommended]

www.space.com...

If black holes and the Big Bang befuddle you, try wrapping your brain around this one: The entire universe may have been created in an explosion inside a black hole.

The standard model holds that the universe began about 13.7 billion years ago. The Big Bang is described not as an explosion so much as a rapid outflow of material from a point of nearly infinite density. It is a theory, one among several attempting to describe the observed expansion of the universe today. It has not been proved.

This actually makes a lot more sense than the 'universe borne from nothing at all'.
A black hole sucking in so much matter,compressing into a kinda super dense nuclear reactor,which then exploded
Thus expands forth the 'universe as we know it'.

'We have broken speed of light'

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Quite a simple article,but in connection with the above theory,
Is this how energy escapes black holes?Microwave photons?
Did they create 'Hawking Radiation'?
en.wikipedia.org...

If the incredible Stephen Hawking's theory is correct..and the above theory is also correct,then 'Hawking Radiation' actually prevents black holes from acquiring enough 'critical mass' to explode,creating new universes...

There is only one thing I understand in all this..
I understand absolutely nothing..

Monday morning and already this week hurts my head.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by AGENT_T]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

I think the observed isotropic expansion makes it hard for the cycle to reverse, if i understand your posts. That being our expanding universe is excelerating outwards so it will not collapse in on itself again.

I like Nassim Harrameins Ideas, and the fact we may be in a massive black whole matches theories that the universe may be fractal in nature. So we observe smaller blackholes relative to us that may be in a much larger black whole.

Hawking radiation fits Harramein's theory of black holes resonating electromagnetically into the vacum of space which gives it structure(ie matter) which returns via gravity to singularity.

The fact we have recently observed stars forming close to blackholes supports the theory in some ways.

That is the little I know, and I know it won't stop your head hurting, at all. LOL.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by atlasastro]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Is there a method fo claiming compensation against the people who put me through this stuff? Seriously, you can damage people's heads passing this sort of stuff around.
It makes sense (to my tiny mind) but I have one very simple, probably unnessecary question...
If the universe was created inside a blackhole then where/how does this blackhole exist? Does it exist in another dimension? Is it already existent in a parallel universe or is it just a singularity that just is?

As for relating this to Haramein's theory, yes this works (again for my tiny mind). The fractal nature of his model would suggest that there are other universes being created within the blackholes in our universe.

Time to lie down.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by and14263

Yes, a fractal universe that would work and as he is working on a sliding scale for all matter that sees matter go to infinitly small to large, this also works. We are seeing this with matter, the more we smash those particles, the smaller the bits keep getting.

Haramein also believes there is a singularity at the heart o everything, so in effect small black holes in everything. The fact that they thought they might oberve samll black holes at the LHC is interesting.

Mind boggling and bending. Imagine trying to work out the math. LOL.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

If we are still 'inside' the black hole,then that could be why we cannot see beyond the edges of what we have already observed,the 'shimmer' of the edges of our universe could be the 'event horizon'

I suppose technology will eventually put that to the test if we receive signals from further afield.

As far as the universe contracting again,I think we would surely find traces of a super dense gravity area around the centre of the universe.
(If we knew exactly where it was)
math.ucr.edu...

Another of my 'whacky theories' involving the 'Big bang theory' expansion of the universe and an eventual 'return to point zero'

Imagine the universe at the centre of an uninflated balloon.
We can take the skin of the balloon and stretch it beyond that of which the small amount of air inside 'wants' to expand.
Assuming there is no leak,it will want to pull itself back to it's 'neutral position'.

If the universe was like this,then sooner or later we too would revert back to a similar position.
Unless,of course,the explosive force expanding our universe is strong enough to rupture the skin of the baloon containing us..

Then we WOULD get to see what's outside.
Probably some bored kid who's now sick of playing with his balloon and is now going to try setting fire to it with a magnifying glass.

Is anyone else old enough to remember The 'Black hole'?

(I had the model of the Cygnus)
Maybe our 'U.F.O's ' are space probes sent into our 'black hole environment'
Watch out for Maximillian

www.msnbc.msn.com...
www.spacedaily.com...

and14263,I think there should me complimentary mental health care with every subscription to ATS to help deal with these kind of discussions.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I found this from Alex Collier who claimed to be a contactee with the "Andromedan" ETs. back in 1994 I belive.

"What they say happened was that all the black holes were created because wherever we were, that universe began to evolve and as it evolved those of us who were not ready to evolve literally 'gained weight' in mass. In 'gaining weight', we started to fill black holes, and at some point when this other universe evolved to a certain frequency, those of us that did it broke out of those black holes and created this space, which we now call our universe."

OK. A couple things that I was asked to go over again was the implosion of third density and what that entails, because I sort of skimmed over it. So, I will share with you what I have been told. Now, some of you may understand the physics of this better than I do.

According to the Andromedans, 21 trillion years ago as we are in linear time, apparently all of us as essences, sparks of spirit, were someplace else in a completely different reality. What they say happened was, is that the Big Bang theory is basically correct in its simplicity, but the physical part that we know was the last of the realms created in what we call our universe. When I refer to the term 'universe', I want you to know that I am talking about all of the 11 creational densities, or planes.

What we are witnessing, 21 trillion years later, is the same thing happening. What is happening now in our universe is that according to Moraney and Vasais on March 23, 1994 a color and sound frequency started emanating out of all the black holes. The color and sound literally, in its unified effect, is attaching to all of the densities, or planes. What is happening is that it is raising all the frequencies, pulling everything up
'from the bootstraps'. It is literally creating another holograph above the existing 11 creational densities. They are calling this newly generated holograph 'the 12th', and the reason is because it is both unified and separate from the others. They have been told by other races that there are beings of a type of consciousness never seen before inside this '12th' plane, and that these beings literally have the ability to look straight down' through all the dimensional levels.

What's happening is that third density is beginning to implode because as the frequency of third density matter starts to rise, those that choose to evolve will pass out of here. There are a greater number that are in fear of this that will not evolve.

Because we are spirit, nothing ever dies. What is happening is that there are black holes being created, literal 'dips' in physicality being created where souls will be gathering in these spaces so that they can continue to evolve by literally creating another 'space'.

www.exopolitics.org...

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Reevster]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Reevster

As much as I hate referencing people who claim to be,or have been in contact with aliens,there are a couple of points in there I've considered.

Specifically in 'intelligent design'.Not in a 'God' as such,although I could see why our ancestors,with less scientific information at their disposal,would see it/them/him/her/ as such.

We are in a perfect balance of available information and credible deniability.
Just enough that we can attain curiosity,but not enough to start making '100% proof' claims of anything.

It's as though,right now,we are being tested.

Do we choose to step up to the plate,develop technologies to explore further?
Or get tied down with religion,'God made it all' and instead choose to slug it out with each other,over petty squabbles over land,religion,colour and creed.

www.astrosurf.com...

Imaging someone picking you up,shaking you around,spinning you till you got dizzy and dumping you in space (in the picture on this link )and saying..

"Ok,find your problems in amongst that"

Somehow I think you'd be left with the feeling that I get so often looking at these..
Just where the heck am I??

Not
"How much money can I make?
"How big a house can I buy"?
"He's a funny colour,dresses differently and speaks some weird lingo"

Mutual curiosity,and I have to say,fear of the unknown,has got to break down our social and cultural barriers.
I have a feeling no one from Earth is going to be 'the foreigner' for much longer.

Edit to change to even more brain scrambling picture

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T

As far as the universe contracting again,I think we would surely find traces of a super dense gravity area around the centre of the universe.
(If we knew exactly where it was)
math.ucr.edu...
Well, by observing different stars and the rate at which they are moving away from one another we have support for isotropic expansion. If there was a stronger or more concentrated gravitational centre, we would not see universal rates of expansion.
Also, gravity appears to be linked to matter, there would be a large concentration of matter moving towards this gavitational well if it indeed exist. We do not observe that. Although that may be because it may lay beyond what we can see.

Another of my 'whacky theories' involving the 'Big bang theory' expansion of the universe and an eventual 'return to point zero'
There is a loop theory similar to yours out there, but it relies on the laws of physics breaking down at a certain points. Which is a problem

Imagine the universe at the centre of an uninflated balloon.
We can take the skin of the balloon and stretch it beyond that of which the small amount of air inside 'wants' to expand.
Assuming there is no leak,it will want to pull itself back to it's 'neutral position'.
But you just created a new force, what is pulling on the ballon? What causes the stretch? You would need to account for that.

If the universe was like this,then sooner or later we too would revert back to a similar position.
Unless,of course,the explosive force expanding our universe is strong enough to rupture the skin of the baloon containing us..
I see what you mean, but then it would just expand infinitely.

Then we WOULD get to see what's outside.
Probably some bored kid who's now sick of playing with his balloon and is now going to try setting fire to it with a magnifying glass.

LOL. Why do I feel like an ant all of a sudden. The other problem I see here is that when the "singularity" expanded, the vacume of space came into existence with it. It was not a singularity in the vacume, but the whole lot came about with the event. So as matter expands out, the vacume will be with it as part and parcel because matter needs the vacume for it to exists and and vice versa.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro But you just created a new force, what is pulling on the ballon? What causes the stretch? You would need to account for that.

No new force,I was just trying to draw a mental picture of the elasticity of the 'boundary' theoretically containing our universe.

The 'stretch' would be supplied by the explosive and expanding force of the 'big bang'

Too little force and the boundary would contract again,too much and it would pop,spilling us out into the 'beyond.

After all,if we are actually an expanding universe,the only way I can even begin to comprehend it is if there was a finite 'boundary' surrounding us..

Exploding from nothing into something which in turn is filling up an endless void of yet more nothing just hurts.. a lot..

But wait...you've opened another puzzle box..
Stretching a deflated balloon skin from outside would in fact cause a vacuum inside.

ARE we being 'STRETCHED' into expanding by outside forces?
Rather than a central force exploding us into expansion..

THAT would explain the VACUUM of space

Methinks it's time to kill some overly active braincells with something Scottish and mildly anesthetizing.
That'll teach em to wake me up early on a Monday morning with this kind of stuff.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

Methinks it's time to kill some overly active braincells with something Scottish and mildly anesthetizing.

You called? I hope I can help....

If I try really hard, and it's like a nightmarish game of Twister for me, where I'm playing against all kinds of multi armed demons on coloured spots that wriggle, I can *almost* get my head round the science stuff you're talking about, but it won't stay put, so it leaves me thinking....do we really need to know it at all? It's clever I know, but how useful to most of us?

Just my opinion though....

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

I suppose I'm hoping to pass my ascension exams.

When I figure it all out,my body will explode in a puff of light,logic(and undigested sweet mince pies) and a group of super-intelligent,pan dimensional beings will appear from behind the curtain waving...

Congratulations,you passed...at the 58,000th attempt
banners and showering me with space-confetti and an "as-many-goes-as-you-like-on-the-black-hole ride-at-eurodisney" ticket....

I must admit though,that game of twister sounds like just as much fun

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

No, Twister is not fun, even pan-dimensional lightbody Twister. I'm only 5'4", which makes universal Twister stuff really difficult. Tall people are way more complex than short redhaired witches. They multi-task interdimensionally much more easily. Twister is torture, and I always end up playing with people at least 8 inches taller than me. It aint fair.

The Black Hole Ride would make Disney marginally more palatable though, but the Clangercoaster is always my favourite....especially the little knitted waistcoats we get to wear.

Science people are gonna hate me all over again........

Can I have a mince pie please? I have some custard I can share.....

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T

No new force,I was just trying to draw a mental picture of the elasticity of the 'boundary' theoretically containing our universe.
Cool, i get you now. I guess if we see isotropic expansion slowing, you may be onto something. At the moment it is not slowing. Who knows though?

The 'stretch' would be supplied by the explosive and expanding force of the 'big bang'
Yeah, I originally thought you were accounting for the expansion of the universe by something(force) pulling on the boundary(ballon).

Too little force and the boundary would contract again,too much and it would pop,spilling us out into the 'beyond.
Geez, hope we don't pop. LOL.

After all,if we are actually an expanding universe,the only way I can even begin to comprehend it is if there was a finite 'boundary' surrounding us..

Exploding from nothing into something which in turn is filling up an endless void of yet more nothing just hurts.. a lot..
I know, it is mind altering stuff and you don't ebven need to smoke it. LOL.

But wait...you've opened another puzzle box..
Stretching a deflated balloon skin from outside would in fact cause a vacuum inside.
Yes, exactly.What if there are other universes attached to ours that as they contract, that contraction drives the expansion of ours, vice versa? Can you see what I mean. Damn, Why did I have to go and mention Multiple universes.

ARE we being 'STRETCHED' into expanding by outside forces?
Rather than a central force exploding us into expansion..

THAT would explain the VACUUM of space
It could, maybe? We would need to see beyond our universe though, that maybe impossible as it would indeed be the event horizon of expansion and contraction.

That'll teach em to wake me up early on a Monday morning with this kind of stuff.
Better get another glass dude, and bring the bottle over too.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I am very new to the whole space exploration topic. I have looked at pics but never really read anything about what's out there and how it's formed. This hurt my head! I would love to read more about it though. It sounds fascinating. I have been watching the Science Channel all day. It's had shows about space and Hubble all day. The last week I have been looking at various pics and info on the Hubble site and it's so interesting. I would love to take a class somewhere on astronomy but my school doesnt offer it.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Oh man... Just wait till they get that new lens on the hubble.
I really hope it goes well

Your avatar pic is jut one of the ones that astound me when I try to imagine what it would be like to live 'in' it.

So many nebulas with multi coloured,illuminated dust surrounding them.

We get the boring old yellow sun stuck in the back of beyond.
Yaboo sucks...

new topics

top topics

join