It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compelling footage of a planet X like object near the sun shot on (21.04.09)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senithrill
When I saw this video, I knew I had seen something similar before. Early 2008 I learned about the Norwegian politician who delivered some chilling predictions about the future, see here :

So it was after that cold shower I took some pictures myself on May 3, 2008 here:

Nobody has seen these pictures before,(I think) and I think it looks really similar to the video you posted. So what do you think?
It seems back in 2008 I completely ruled out the possibility of this being a cam flair, now I don't know.

That does indeed look like the same effect. Good work, and thank you for bringing it here. Very interesting

[edit on 4-5-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla
Oh, please. The planet Nibiru is on fire? It can shine with intensity equal to the sun? It wouldn't get lost in the Sun's glare? It's bigger than Jupiter?

Next up, the Planet Nibiru, in it's pigeon phase, as it circles a park in Manhattan.

ok now that you have told us what it isn't......

What is it then ?

you have any clue?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by donhuangenaro

I actually think that's a construction crane, not a cloud.
I'm still on the fence on this one, very interesting find...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
What about the millions of Astronomers world wide from all angles of the earth watching the universe, why come they never report this sort of thing? Am sure they aint all on the hush money from the NWO.

I aint saying this video if fake nor am i saying its real, i don't know what it is?

Its interesting to watch thats for sure!

Tsom87

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
So, we have camera phones and digital cameras. If there is "Niburu" and it is visible we should have lots of video evidence, not only short you-tube videos (with music). Seriously, if there is planet X RIGHT NOW we should have better evidence..

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
- Its not Jupiter ignited, last time i check the planet was fine (it doesn't catch the flu yet, so no fever).
- Its not Planet X, because i don't see a X on the surface.
- Its not a sun dog, they usually came in pairs with rings (fancy dogs)
- Its not Superman on fire, to slow motion.
- Its not Jesus Christ go down to earth.

So it lefts a lens flare. So i agree with all the posts with the same opinion.

cya guys.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by theSeeker84
- Its not Jupiter ignited, last time i check the planet was fine (it doesn't catch the flu yet, so no fever).
- Its not Planet X, because i don't see a X on the surface.
- Its not a sun dog, they usually came in pairs with rings (fancy dogs)
- Its not Superman on fire, to slow motion.
- Its not Jesus Christ go down to earth.

So it lefts a lens flare. So i agree with all the posts with the same opinion.

cya guys.

Don't go please come back you seem to have all the answers.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I used my phone, not the same phone as used unfortunately, but I put two very clear plastic panes in front of it. (as if it were a window with two panes of glass). I took video of a light bulb some distance away with some lighting coming at my back from the other room (to try and best replicate the lighting of the setting sun). I was able to find very similar anomaly except that it showed up in the bottom left corner of the light bulb. You also notice the actual lens flare thing that flies around like in the video. The reason it sets exactly with the sun, because it IS a refraction of the sun to some extent.

Youtube Video
(having issues with regular video feed so try link if it doesn't show up on here. I'm still learning things about this kinda stuff)

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dienekes
I used my phone, not the same phone as used unfortunately, but I put two very clear plastic panes in front of it. (as if it were a window with two panes of glass). I took video of a light bulb some distance away with some lighting coming at my back from the other room (to try and best replicate the lighting of the setting sun). I was able to find very similar anomaly except that it showed up in the bottom left corner of the light bulb. You also notice the actual lens flare thing that flies around like in the video. The reason it sets exactly with the sun, because it IS a refraction of the sun to some extent.

Youtube Video
(having issues with regular video feed so try link if it doesn't show up on here. I'm still learning things about this kinda stuff)

Here you go.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Star for you and thanks for that experiment ,I have to say I think the two panes of glass theory you have proved could well be the answer.fantastic work.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biohazard³¹³
Oh boys it's just a reflection:

Could a planet be on the terrain?

That reflection you pointed to was moving, when the person who shot this was moving the video so you would realize it is not a reflection.

Reflections move, when you move your camera, this thing wasn't moving.

I don't know what it is, but a reflection it is not.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
If you were on the list to be saved, would you tell the other 90% not on the list about what you were about to do?

Or, would you try and blow smoke in the direction of all those people looking in your direction?

I made a ststement about all the people hiding underground, about a year or two ago. I thought that was a strange statement at the time.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Mabay the small one is the Sun and the large one is a light bulb in the room the persons filming in?

Just my 1 billion cents worth!

Tsom87

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Although I know this isn't possible, I really wish ATS had some official, unbiased on either side, professionals that could actually look at videos like this one to determine what it could be, or at the very least what it could not.

This thread, along with countless others, will either have interest lost (which will be sad, considering it's such a good video) within a couple of more pages; or it will continue for another ten pages with people arguing back and forth on what it exactly is with no progress. Either way, nothing gets discovered and another possibly great piece of video evidence gets lost in the shuffle and eventually forgotten.

There's something more to this video people, as there is more to many other videos out there (just as there are plenty fakes out there too, that are blatant sunspots). It should be pursued without getting lost in countless posts claiming it is something that it is obviously not.

And to the Nibiru haters out there: I would suggest doing some open-minded research on the subject of Nibiru. Forget the crackpot speculative websites that are often sourced as fact when trying to disprove the theory/story. Study the Sumerian story of Nibiru, then study similar stories from other belief systems that tell of the exact same story, as well as what is to come.

I don't believe in doing other people's research for them, and that applies here too...but do some proper research and you will see the Nibiru theory is a legitimate possibility and should not be taken lightly; especially when if you do real research you will find that it has just as much (or just as little, depending on which side you are on) evidence supporting it as the Christian intelligent design "theory" as well as the evolution "theory".

One thing that the Nibiru disprovers can never seem to answer me is this: if the Sumerians had our solar system mapped out so accurately, they knew the qualities of these planets in our solar system, and this has been accepted...then why is the 10th planet that they claimed existed dismissed as myth? How could they of been right about the other planets in our solar system, only to "imagine" the 10th? How is that logical thinking? Anywho, great video and sorry for my rant of the day. Peace.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
If you were on the list to be saved, would you tell the other 90% not on the list about what you were about to do?

Or, would you try and blow smoke in the direction of all those people looking in your direction?

I made a ststement about all the people hiding underground, about a year or two ago. I thought that was a strange statement at the time.

I think you may have posted on the wrong thread my friend.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by matth

That's where people need to take it into their own hands. People will sit and argue back and forth without trying to find solutions. Like my video, I saw a possibility, I tested it, and got results from it. I agree to some extent, people need to break away from all the he said/she said (this news source said/but this news source said). Instead of looking up what you can find on Google, step away from the computer, gather some supplies and actually test and experiment and find out for yourself. It will ALWAYS pay off whether you get the results you want/expect or not.

P.S- Thanks tarifa37 for posting that video correctly.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Dienekes]

link   

Can you also do the behind-the-cloud trick?

link   
reply to post by matth

"And to the Nibiru haters out there: I would suggest doing some open-minded research on the subject of Nibiru. Forget the crackpot speculative websites that are often sourced as fact when trying to disprove the theory/story. Study the Sumerian story of Nibiru, then study similar stories from other belief systems that tell of the exact same story, as well as what is to come."

"Open-minded research" has been done for centuries. And we've found all the major planets in the solar system in side the orbit of Pluto.

"Open-minded research" into myths from the edge of history? Sorry. Good story, but just a story.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by matth

What my research has shown is this.
Zecharia Sitchin claims that the Sumerians wrote of an "extra" planet called Nibiru. He is the only one who makes this claim (other than those who quote him). According to true scholars, the Sumerians had no such concept in relation to the word "nibiru". The Sumerians knew of five planets, the ones that are visible to the naked eye; Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. With their "accurate" concept of the Solar System, they also considered the Sun and the Moon to be planets.
www.michaelsheiser.com...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp

Can you also do the behind-the-cloud trick?

I don't know. How about you try it? It's not my job to do ALL the work. (Plus I'm out of time at the moment)

By the way, I'm not trying to completely condemn the whole Nibiru idea. (Although I personally don't really believe in it.) Mostly just exploring all the possibilities. We don't want to jump to immediate conclusions without some experimentation and analysis. I think the person who took the video should take more video's over the course of some time under as close to the same circumstances and conditions as possible and see what changes. There are freak accidents and weird coincidences. Just because they are highly unlikely, doesn't mean they still don't happen.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join