It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compelling footage of a planet X like object near the sun shot on (21.04.09)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
THE MOON...

Think about the celestial objects we DO know about in Space... 1st.

Now if there were no Moon within a close proximity to Earth, i'd be a little startled...

But Alas, more untrained people misguidedly judging Planes for UFO's and Planets for other Planets...

Sigh...

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I do not think this is "planet x".
I don't know what it is, but I don't think it's THAT.
I've seen a lot of videos/pictures with multiple sun illusions from sun dog videos to the five suns video.
There are many light phenomenon and illusions that we simply still have no names or knowledge of yet.

One thing I will say is that I've seen a few replies here and on many other threads on UFOs and strange things in the sky, and The reply will go "With everyone like NASA and others always watching the sky they surely wouldn't miss this, that, and it!!" well, they are HUMAN not perfect things happen things are missed, just like this strange asteroid that is orbiting the sun BACKWARDS which when it comes in view again I'm sure there will be many people claiming it is planet x, but the thing about this asteroid is not only does it orbit backwards which is just flat out odd is that oh my gosh it was missed the first time around!
Something that NASA and others don't understand how they could miss such a thing, but you know what they did.
You can't always depend on others eyes to see things for you, even more so if you put them on a pedestal and think they can't make mistakes just because they have bigger toys then us, it does not make them the all seeing all knowing that we'd like to think they are.

www.newscientist.com...

We like to think that the people with more money, power, and knowledge can not be mistaken, and can not make mistakes, some think they have all the answers to everything and a theory to back it up.
The thing is theories are simply man made, and man is made to make mistakes.
No one knows anything for sure, and if you think you do that's when life is no longer worth living because when what you think is impossible is possible your faith crumbles and your foundation cracks.
So use the logic and reason and power and intelligence you have locked inside yourself, use your resources and use them properly.
Maybe people don't like to do this because if they turn out to be wrong, they only have themselves to blame and as we see over and over again that most love to judge and criticize those in power or knowledge who mess up and make mistakes.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

This clip in the OP reminded me of the following -

Behind the scenes, Maitreya watches carefully these happenings, and gives succour wherever the Law allows. He waits, patiently, for the build-up of response to the sign of His Emergence, the “star-like luminary of brilliant power” on which many now gaze in wonder and even love.

Source : Share International

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Just watched your footage, I'm not an expert on film stuff. I noticed that the cloud which passes in front of the object gathers and loses mass density, this lends me to accept the footage as real. I've read and viewed a lot of information about this object. If I remember right, we were going to be able to see this object with the naked eye around 2009, as its starts its end run through the elliptical plane around the sun.
I recall that Europia shifted its axis 80-85 degrees in June of 2008, NASA said the shift was due to the build up of polar ice on the northern pole, and it well it just fell right over. I tend to hold with the concept that a very large mass moving at a high rate of speed, passed within the electromagnetic feild of Europia and was drawn over as her feild was over-powered by the larger electromagnetic feild of the passing object. I asked NASA for more info, however they never got back to me.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

This is BS. I have looked at the sun through a telescope using a solar lens and have not seen anything....

Right now what we have to be worried about is the sun staying at it's solar minimum.

-Kdial1

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
When I see vids like this WITH PEOPLE KNOWING THE TRUTH, HIDDING BEHIND CLOSED DOORS:,

I'M FREAKIN MAD THAT 9/11 ON THE PENTAGONE
WAS A SCAM EXPLOSION

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Why do people keep talking about how it isn't still next to the sun? We're moving through space, it's moving through space (in a direction I don't even know at this time, maybe one of you do?) From what I have read about a supposed reverse orbit it follows, at this time it should be behind the sun I think. That is if this 'object' is even there in the first place.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I have been reading this thread since the beginning and so far no-one seems to of answered what this video is showing.

Is it just a good hoax or?........

Anyway, personally i'm not sure if this is fake yet and after searching many other discussions on this video, again no-one has come up with an answer.

We've all seen the videos of sundogs and reflections but this just 'feels' different. I hope someone will come up with a rational answer.

After searching for a while all i've come up with are these two videos.

Judge for yourselves, is it the same object?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I think the video above posted by ChemBreather on page 11 is more like what I'd expect Nibiru to look like right now.

We are told that it will be visible soon. (But perhaps for now it can only be picked up on digital cameras etc)

IF Nibiru is a brown dwarf and still 3 - 4 years away, then I don't think it would look like the bright sphere in the OP vid. No way.

The cloud going over the 'bright sphere' is a nice touch? Not sure what that means? I wonder if the OP video is for disinformation purposes? Or if it is a hoax or a misunderstanding?

Sometimes I think that Nibiru is for real. Sometimes I question it. We will find out, one way or another soon.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
If that was real it'd be visible by eye, clean cut and simple. No you're not suppose to look at the sun but if you look up at the sky real quick and it's in your peripheral, you'd DEFINITELY see an object of that size, period.

Bleed out of the recording, imo.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
People are so scared of the even the notion of this planet being real. It's pathetic.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
If that was real it'd be visible by eye, clean cut and simple. No you're not suppose to look at the sun but if you look up at the sky real quick and it's in your peripheral, you'd DEFINITELY see an object of that size, period.

Bleed out of the recording, imo.

Trying to see what may be a brown dwarf by looking at the sky 'real quick' and attempting to see it with your peripheral vision is not going to help settle the question IMO. lol

In the YouTube vid I put in my previous post he thought he captured 'it' at the 10 o'clock position. So many videos on YouTube show the alledged
and ellusive Nibiru at 3 o'clock. Mmmmmmm?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sum-one
www.youtube.com...

I think the video above posted by ChemBreather on page 11 is more like what I'd expect Nibiru to look like right now.

We are told that it will be visible soon. (But perhaps for now it can only be picked up on digital cameras etc)

IF Nibiru is a brown dwarf and still 3 - 4 years away, then I don't think it would look like the bright sphere in the OP vid. No way.

The cloud going over the 'bright sphere' is a nice touch? Not sure what that means? I wonder if the OP video is for disinformation purposes? Or if it is a hoax or a misunderstanding?

Sometimes I think that Nibiru is for real. Sometimes I question it. We will find out, one way or another soon.

It WONT be visible soon because it DOESN'T exist in the time its taken to get this far
it would have been photgraphed by amatuer astronomers plain and simple.
Its a (snip) money making tool to part IDIOTS from their cash by selling books and dvd's about it.
I wish i had done that just looking at the number of people taken in by it on this site alone!!!!!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by mrwupy]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmay77cr

please guys... read over this. i'm as open... as conspiratorial... as crazy as the rest of you... but i'm also extremely skeptical and scientifically/logically minded about this stuff so we can separate the wheat from the chaff and actually have our good things highlighted and stuff like this hushed... granted i'm not saying i'm the end all, but there's been a lot of speculation with no real basis, and a planet that close, staying that hidden, having no effect on our gravity, from a single videotaped source... not reliable. and so you know, this has nothing to do with a fear of this planet being real or anything like that, it's just not a strong case. if it's real, it needs to be shown in a way that is not replicable by any kind of tom-foolery. a lot of points as to why it's probably not real have been raised... it'd have to be as bright as the sun or translucent, it could be a reflection, it mimics the skyline the sun projects, we'd have seen the darned thing... and remember. this is coming from someone that thinks at some point a sonic emission will be released across the world at a wavelength of 34.369446 that will cause resonance in the liquid within the pineal gland thusly activating an over-release of '___' into the collective consciousness and causing a massive morphic field emulsion between all sentient beings... so i'm not "just" a skeptic... haha.
jm

[edit on 12-5-2009 by jrmay77cr]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
yeah yeah yeah.

I'll videotape the sun, and see what I get. oh my god....wait, there's nothing and i havent even video tapes it yet. hahahahaha

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
sorry guys no nibiru.

just recorded with my camera phone, no nibiru. sorry =(

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I don't know much about photography, but I do know that if that 'object' were as large as has been suggested, I wouldn't be here to type this, nor you to read it, as the gravitational chaos it would cause to the solar system would have, by now been fatal to us all.

I was looking at the sun with my solar binoculars throughout April and on several days this month and apart from a lack of sunspots (the solar minimum mystery) I've seen nothing out of the ordinary.

If you don't have proper equipment (and welding masks are dangerous for this purpose) then take Phage up on his advice, build a pinhole camera and have a look for yourselves.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaos Lord
People are so scared of the even the notion of this planet being real. It's pathetic.

Scared? Or just laughing at the ludicrous nature of the suggestion? I think the latter in most cases.

That people can even think that a massive object in our solar system could go COMPLETELY unnoticed... except by a dude with a cellphone camera, is laughable beyond belief.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
There are many who think of Eris when planet x is mentioned.
en.wikipedia.org...(dwarf_planet)

Note the "Athenian painting of Eris, circa 550 BC" down a little to the right, and that this picture is winged as well. Thanks questioningall for the videos of soho.
And I don't even support planet x, but there does seem to be a lot of supporting circumstantial evidence of a possibility that there is something to this.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by mystiq]

As I said before, there isn't a gravitational footprint. Nothing in modern science supports it in the slightest.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Chaos Lord

Agree m8 100%
Just the thought is scaring all people shirtless, sorry my French :-)

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Kukulcangod]

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join