It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Compelling footage of a planet X like object near the sun shot on (21.04.09)

page: 10
60
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
take a look at soho images eit171,eit195,eit284andeit 304. there is definitly something coming from the right side of the sun.and another thing you should go checkout is the pick of the week. i dont know when this person shot the video in question but there was a very large twisting prominence eruption on april 23. it said at its hieght the ball twisted and disconnected about the lenght of 25 earths off the surface of the sun.just one more thing to think about. and i forget who replied on my entry but the part you quoted was actually a quote from someone else.i was trying to quote another entry but im still new to this. hang in there ill get it




posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
not quite as compelling as i had hoped.



posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE
 


Nope, that happens because of course quite some time has passed between the first shot and the second due to editing. So of course it will eventually move behind that, because our planet is rotating



posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
not quite as compelling as i had hoped.


What were you hoping for? hmmmm



posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_
 


the word compelling was used.i was hoping for something kind of...compelling. i wasnt expecting images similar to those of the earth taken from the moon, but i was hoping for more.



posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

So it is brighter than the sun, has no corona or glow?

It is either a lens anomaly, optical illusion or a hoax.



Or if it is an object, it' a lot closer than we think, meaning within our atmosphere. UFO?

Just saying! haha, were so focused on palnet x, why can't it be something else hmmm.
But of course it can't be a ufo, because whetever it is moves with the sun... so... it must be an illusion, or something we do not understand..

[edit on 5-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]



posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
reply to post by _Phoenix_
 


the word compelling was used.i was hoping for something kind of...compelling. i wasnt expecting images similar to those of the earth taken from the moon, but i was hoping for more.

Oh yeah wow, that would be amazing haha.



posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
reply to post by _Phoenix_
 


the word compelling was used.i was hoping for something kind of...compelling. i wasnt expecting images similar to those of the earth taken from the moon, but i was hoping for more.

Oh yeah wow, that would be amazing haha.


it would be amazing. and pretty funny if that was the case and the person filming it was the only one to notice it. :p



posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

it would be amazing. and pretty funny if that was the case and the person filming it was the only one to notice it. :p

Yeah lol.

I bet a dream come true to some people is one day finding a video of someone recording first person boarding an alien spaceship, traveling light years away, and watching the event through a window, talking to different aliens, basically making a documentry haha.

That would be great.

But of course people would still figure out a way to debunk it for sure! haha



[edit on 5-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]



posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus
I don't really know much about planet X...but the image goes behind the cloud...so far a lot of people claim to know what it is but are completely ignoring this fact.


Please look at my earlier post.I filmed a solar lamp through double glazing but the effect will be the same.The second image (on the left of the lamp) shows a reduction of the lamps glare you see more detail like where the leds are.The same thing would happen with the sun and without the glare you will be able to see the cloud in front of the reflected image.

Can you also do the behind-the-cloud trick?




[edit on 5-5-2009 by tarifa37]



posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I would say it was the heat rising from the earth, just like why the stars twikle, it can distort the light, and make the horizon do all sorts of strange things.



posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
How come 'Planet X' seems to set like the sun...over the horizon...and yet the 'supposed' Sun remains large ans static?...Just an observation



posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by dmorgan
 

And there are many, many more astronomers who do not receive government grants.

If this thing were planet and were now "behind" the Sun it would be many times larger than Jupiter. It would be causing havoc with the orbits of the planets.

If this thing were "in front" the sun it would visible. There are various ways to safely view the Sun. A Pinhole projector is probably the best.

This is not a video of a planet.

Agreed Phage! Absolutely not...sorry guys this is crap!...see later post


[edit on 5/4/2009 by Phage]



posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
ooops

How come 'Planet X' seems to set like the sun...over the horizon...and yet the 'supposed' Sun remains large ans static?...Just an observation



posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Double time exposure with some manipulation.

A sub-industry out of Russia and surrounds, cheaply producing all sorts of simulated reality videos for Western and Chinese market consumption.

Pervy voyeur stuff primarily, and the occasional thing like this for the UFO market.


Mike



posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I am almost certain this is a sun dog, albeit a very rare one.

Sun Dog (Wikipedia)



posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla
Oh, please. The planet Nibiru is on fire? It can shine with intensity equal to the sun? It wouldn't get lost in the Sun's glare? It's bigger than Jupiter?

Next up, the Planet Nibiru, in it's pigeon phase, as it circles a park in Manhattan.


75% of the stars have a twin star. Our twin star, if it exists, is named Nemesis. It is only visible from the southern hemisphere, purportedly. Nibiru is circling Nemesis. Nemesis is a low level star, so is not so bright. It is supposedly due here in 2012. I am no astronomer, and I don't really know, I am skeptical. But from all the evidence, I expected it to be visible a few months ago, right where it is. Coming in from the opposite side of the sun. Supposedly, it is supposed to just miss Earth, wreaking major havoc on the crust, on weather, on ocean movement, on the solar flares, causing Gory Al's global warming. NASA is fully aware of it, and sent a couple probes to the sun to get an earlier look at it, to the opposite side. From Biblical Feast days, and prophesies, it does not look like everything will come to a head in 2012. Maybe 2015. The Feast Days are prophetic, and are fulfilled on the exact day, on a sabbatical year, meaning every seventh year is tagged a sabbatical year. The Feast of Trumpets would be the Second Coming of Jesus, and the end of 3 1/2 years of the Tribulation. That is the way it was explained to me. I am not saying it is entirely correct, I don't know. But it is reasonable. I am just looking for the two prophets to come, so I can get some insite, and directions. These guys are going to be hated, and feared, but not by a few. Interesting times...



posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I have to say it is an atmospheric effect. Not sure what the name of the effect is but if you have all seen the original Star Wars the scene where Luke is looking at the setting suns of Tatooine is not a digital effect but a real atmospheric effect that occurs in the Gobi desert and most likely in other parts in the world. It is not some rogue planet coming to destroy us just an optical illusion.



posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
i have checked a lot of soho movies and pictures, but i cant see anything



posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious

Originally posted by Gawdzilla
Oh, please. The planet Nibiru is on fire? It can shine with intensity equal to the sun? It wouldn't get lost in the Sun's glare? It's bigger than Jupiter?

Next up, the Planet Nibiru, in it's pigeon phase, as it circles a park in Manhattan.


75% of the stars have a twin star. Our twin star, if it exists, is named Nemesis. It is only visible from the southern hemisphere, purportedly. Nibiru is circling Nemesis. Nemesis is a low level star, so is not so bright. It is supposedly due here in 2012. I am no astronomer, and I don't really know, I am skeptical. But from all the evidence, I expected it to be visible a few months ago, right where it is. Coming in from the opposite side of the sun. Supposedly, it is supposed to just miss Earth, wreaking major havoc on the crust, on weather, on ocean movement, on the solar flares, causing Gory Al's global warming. NASA is fully aware of it, and sent a couple probes to the sun to get an earlier look at it, to the opposite side. From Biblical Feast days, and prophesies, it does not look like everything will come to a head in 2012. Maybe 2015. The Feast Days are prophetic, and are fulfilled on the exact day, on a sabbatical year, meaning every seventh year is tagged a sabbatical year. The Feast of Trumpets would be the Second Coming of Jesus, and the end of 3 1/2 years of the Tribulation. That is the way it was explained to me. I am not saying it is entirely correct, I don't know. But it is reasonable. I am just looking for the two prophets to come, so I can get some insite, and directions. These guys are going to be hated, and feared, but not by a few. Interesting times...



NOT ONE FACT in your text NOT ONE 50% Of stars are twin systems not 75% THE SUN does not have a twin! NIBIRU IS BS!
Cant wait for 2012 so all this wasted time energy and internet bandwidth is finished oh thats of course until the believers change the date it arrives again!!!!



new topics

top topics



 
60
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join